Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Aqua7KH

Pokémon Black and White Versions 2

Hello everyone /o/

As every Pokemon fan knows, Pokemon Company made a different trailer for Pokémon Black 2/White 2. A Trailer in anime style.

So, the youtuber ZephyrSonic (http://www.youtube.com/user/ZephyrSonic) made a petition trying to reach Pokémon Company to make they consider an anime of Pokémon Black 2/White 2, since it was considered, from a lot of fans, better than all 15 seasons of the actual anime together.

To sign the petition, just put your full name (don't worry, it's safe. You have the option to show your name in the website or not) with your e-mail address.

So, if you're a Pokémon fan and want an anime with that awesome quality of the Trailer, please sign the petition and hope something happens =D Also, tell your friends about this petition, show it to other foruns... This will help it a lot :3

Petition link: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/new-pokemon-series.html

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=92SidSP1KUQ

Also, Nintendo has revealed new information about the Pokémon World Tournament game-play mode that debuts in the Pokemon Black & White 2, which launch for the Nintendo DS family of systems on Oct. 7. In Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2, players will return to the Unova region and embark on a new adventure set two years after the events of the acclaimed Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version games. The new Pokémon World Tournament includes the following:

• Compete Against Classic Gym Leaders: Enter the Pokémon World Tournament, an exciting battle arena where players will be able to take on numerous Gym Leaders and Champions from previous Pokémon video games. Fans of the series will be able to battle trainers like Lance, Champion from the Johto Region, and Volkner, Gym Leader from the Sinnoh Region. Players can also use a variety of battle styles and moves found in Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 against these classic opponents.
  • Battle Format: Players will enter the Pokémon World Tournament and be challenged to defeat all the Pokémon World Tournament opponents in order to win. Featured battles include single battles, double battles, triple battles and rotational battles. Also, using the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service, The Pokémon Company International will choose a select number of the top players and their Pokémon teams who are participating at the 2012 Pokémon Video Game World Championships and distribute them for battle in the Pokémon World Tournament. More details about this distribution will be announced later this year.
Edited by Tails

tutti frutti. That's definitely something to look forward to. Though I wonder what happened to your character from the previous Black and White. But definitely good find.

I just want the new forms and new gym battles and there a champion that surprises me

If you haven't spoiled yourslef, you're going to have a great time when you get the game.

Just sayin'

Now it's even weirder to pronounce it.

Colress.

@Serebii

14:04 The English language site has revealed the trainer name of Colress rather than Corless for the character of Achroma, showing a different spelling to the name than seen in the press pack last month

@ Official Pokèmon Facebook

Posted Image

Yeah at least it's the official version of Pokèmon, and I went to search around and found out it's true so might as well post it.

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO PRONOUNCE?!

Opinions below please.

Edited by Shana09

.....I don't find it hard to pronounce...unless I'm saying it wrong. > >

saying it in a sentence is hard.

I prefer Corless rather than Colress

it sounds weird to me :<

They must think the kids overseas cant pronounce Achroma

Achroma comes from a english word, Achromatic and they used Colress instead apparently.

¬_¬