Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Would you want another Dissidia Final Fantasy video game?

KH tends to be rated E10 nowadays...

And Dissidia started off as a KH fighting game, but apparently Disney didn't want their mascots fighting each other.

Wait if it was supposed to be a KH fighting game couldn't they say the characters entered a tournament then? it'd make some sense at least.

Wait if it was supposed to be a KH fighting game couldn't they say the characters entered a tournament then? it'd make some sense at least.

I'm sure there would be no problem finding a framing device for them to fight, but Disney didn't want that to happen at all, apparently.

You know, I've also always thought that it would be cool if Square made stages in Dissidia in which you have to climb on lots of different stuff. I know you can already climb walls and pillars and energy beams and all that, but I mean it would be cool if you could climb on creature's backs and fight on top of them (FF13 Gran Pulse Giant beasts for example) Also it would be cool if there are clashes in which you have to rapidly tap the circle button to overpower your opponent, and also lots of players battling at once. Although... the only disadvantage of that would be that when the battle starts, everyone will come after me first, lol. (I'm a badass player in this game.)

Well, if we consider that Cosmos' warriors have lost times and times again, it would be logical not to have a balance between Choas' warrior and Cosmos' ones.

And if it is to be still a Dissidia "FINAL FANTASY", I think thsy should continu by puting just FF caracters.

I'd love to see some of those caracters on the next Dissidia FF.

FFII : Minwu (Cosmos) (and maybe Leon (Chaos))

FFIII : Xande (Chaos) (and maybe Desh (Cosmos))

FFIV : Zemus (Chaos)

FFV : Faris Sheldwitz (Cosmos)

FFVI : Celes Chair (Cosmos)

FFIX : Beate (Chaos)

FFX : Seymour (Chaos) (and maybe Yunalesca (Chaos))

FFXI : Lady Lilith (Chaos) and Shadow Lord (Chaos) or Ealdn'arch (Chaos)

FFXIII : Snow Villers (Cosmos) Galenth Dysley (Chaos) Cid Raines (Chaos)

FFXIV : Y'shtola (Cosmos) Gaius Van Brear (Chaos)

If Square Enix decide to put some spinn of charecters, then, I would like those one too :

FFIV : Ceodore Harvey (Cosmos) Maenad (Chaos)

FFVII : Vincent Valentine, Zack Fair, Elfé (Cosmos) Weiss the Immaculate, Genesis Rapsodos, Fuhito (Chaos)

FFX-2 : Shuyin (Chaos) Yuna Gunner version (we could switch between Summoner and Gunner just as we can switch between Dark Knight and Paladin with Cecil) (Cosmos)

FFXII Revenants Wings : Llyud (Cosmos) Winged Judge (Chaos) or Feolthanos (Chaos)

FFXIII-2 : Noel Kreiss (Cosmos) Caius Ballade (Chaos)

FFversusXIII : Noctis Lucius Caeleum (Cosmos) Stella Noct Fleuret (Chaos)

FFType-0 : Ace (Cosmos) Cid Aulstyne (Chaos)

FFTactics : Ramza Beoulve, Agrias Oaks (Cosmos) Ultima, Delita (Chaos)

FFTactics Advance : Marche Radidju (Cosmos) Queen Remedi (Chaos)

FFTactics A2 : Luso Clemens (Cosmos) Illua (Chaos)

FFCC TCB : Layle (Cosmos) Jegran (Chaos)

FFCC EoT : Sherlotta (Cosmos) Larkeicus (Chaos)

FFCC RoF : Yuri (Cosmos) Galdes (Chaos)

FF Unlimited : Kaze (Cosmos) Makenshi (Chaos)

FFT4HoL : Brandt (Cosmos) Chaos (Chaos)

And maybe Asley Riot (Cosmos) and Sydney (Chaos) from Vagrant Story (as the game take place in the same world than FFXII and the FFTactics, Ivalice, it would suite it very well.)

Well, it would make a lot of caracters. And I would prefere that only main FF would be include. ^^'