Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Queen Tery

Zuko Fanclub

Katara and Zuko would be disgusted by this comment if they read it lol.

NO!!!! xD

Katara only hates Zuko that much bc of the one episode in the cave where Zuko deceived her xD

NO!!!! xD

Katara only hates Zuko that much bc of the one episode in the cave where Zuko deceived her xD

Yes, but she forgave him. But, just think. If Katara chose Zuko then Tenzin wouldn't have been born and if Aang never found anyone else, then Korra wouldn't have had an airbending master to train her.

Yes, but she forgave him. But, just think. If Katara chose Zuko then Tenzin wouldn't have been born and if Aang never found anyone else, then Korra wouldn't have had an airbending master to train her.

ahh..true story...

x.x

And out of all of the elements, air appears to be the one she needs a master for the most. lol

I think you're right :P I just read about it

but I haven't seen it yet bc they first send it on tv at 25th August in Germany... xD

I think you're right :P I just read about it

but I haven't seen it yet bc they first send it on tv at 25th August in Germany... xD

Nice! They just finished Episode 6 over here. Trust me it's great. My only gripe is that it hasn't made me cry, yet. Avatar: The Last Airbender made me cry or come close to crying many times. But, like I said, it's only on episode 6. There's still plenty of time for them to make me bawl my eyes out. xD

Nice! They just finished Episode 6 over here. Trust me it's great. My only gripe is that it hasn't made me cry, yet. Avatar: The Last Airbender made me cry or come close to crying many times. But, like I said, it's only on episode 6. There's still plenty of time for them to make me bawl my eyes out. xD

Ohh man I'm soooo excited xD

I love that series so much xDD

though I'm a little bit sad that there's now another avatar and other characters

and btw do you know if there's a love story between Korra and a guy too? :wub:

NO!!!! xD

I'm not saying that she still Hates zuko I'm saying... well remember that one episode in the 4-part finale when Aang is missing and they go see June to find Aang and when they go inside the Tavern June makes a comment about Zuko finally finding his girlfriend,refering to Katara.And then in response Katara says,"He's not my boyfriend",and Zuko says,"She's not my girlfriend" at the same time and then June says,"Relax,I was only joking" or something like that. That's why I think they would be disgusted with the thought.Well probably not disgusted but it WOULD at the very least create an awkward moment.

I'm not saying that she still Hates zuko I'm saying... well remember that one episode in the 4-part finale when Aang is missing and they go see June to find Aang and when they go inside the Tavern June makes a comment about Zuko finally finding his girlfriend,refering to Katara.And then in response Katara says,"He's not my boyfriend",and Zuko says,"She's not my girlfriend" at the same time and then June says,"Relax,I was only joking" or something like that. That's why I think they would be disgusted with the thought.Well probably not disgusted but it WOULD at the very least create an awkward moment.

hehe ^^

maybe you're right

but idk just wishing something like that i mean aang is good boy but i think i prefer zuko bc he's rather the bad boy .. xD idk i like this XDD

oh and btw I JUST WATCHED THE LEGEND OF KORRA AND I HAVE TO SAY RLY!

MAKO AND KORRA BELONG TOGETHER! xDD

Ohh man I'm soooo excited xD

I love that series so much xDD

though I'm a little bit sad that there's now another avatar and other characters

and btw do you know if there's a love story between Korra and a guy too? :wub:

Yes, two guys. Mainly Mako.

Yes, two guys. Mainly Mako.

I hope that Mako will choose Korra lol xD

ahhh and btw:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Zuko's synchronously speaker is speaking Seifer in KH 2, too :P

I hope that Mako will choose Korra lol xD

ahhh and btw:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Zuko's synchronously speaker is speaking Seifer in KH 2, too :P

What does that mean??? If you're trying to say he has the same voice actor as Seifer, he doesn't.