Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tom

Keyblade Wars: The Story of the Heroes

I looked forward of me too see a swarm of men with blades of keys running towards our group. I summoned my keyblades and began to charge at the nearest evil. i slashed, i dashed, i crashed and i mashed the enemies one by one, blood and blade clashing together. "Who are these guys?! How did they know we were here?!" I yelled at the captain while struggling with an anonomys enemy. I ducked down aside him and spinned around, thus tearing my blade into his back and out his chest, and he was gone, I saw his heart flow away into the air. "1 down, 1,000 more to go!" I said leaping to a building and summoning my Earth keyblade I struck it into the ground to send a shockwave knocking about the surrounding 50 enemies ito the air.

name zero

age 15

keyblade name black dust

keyblade color black and silver

armors silver plates is black and white

hes at a place where there is only darkness

where this evil guy name xaxain

xaxian rules the place soo zero need to find a source of light bright enough to beat xaxain

sorry if anyone else anything thats the same as anything in the story

Name:Equlix

hair color:brown

hair style:spikey

eye color:yellow

sex:male

keyblade name:Eclipse

keyblade appearance:Golden handle,Black blade,three scythe-blade teeth.Its surrounded by a glow of silver and white.

Armor:brown/tan robe.the sleeves are long,but bunched up.He has metal clawed gloves and metal boots.the robe's neck is large around his head and makes his mouth covered from people.Under the robe,hes wearing a metal robe made out of chainmail.He also hase rectangular shoulderpads that are similar to Terra's and ven's.

Equlix was laying on the ground,looking up at the sky.

keyblade sounds awsome