Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
takaturtle

KH3D [Ultimate Spoiler] Nomura Interview+α Photos from KH3D Ultimania

Hm... Is it strange to think that Vanitas can somehow return and become the 13th member of the "new Org.XIII"? xD

Not at all, a few people have speculated that he might be a member. Edited by Tsunamo

Hm... Is it strange to think that Vanitas can somehow return and become the 13th member of the "new Org.XIII"? xD

And I think that there are no Nobodies in the "new Org.XIII", so I think that some of the hooded characters in the Room That Nothing Gathers can be the "Somebodies" of Luxord, Demyx, Marluxia and Larxene... But... Aeleus and Ienzo are seen to be in Radiant Garden with Lea... I don't know who the other two can be xD Maybe one of them is Terranort? xP

How can Vanitas return? He recombined with Ven at the end of BBS, thust the X-Blade was created. Unless somehow his heart split from Ven's again I will find it very difficult for Vanitas to return?

I think you have it right with the other somebodies, I think with reading the interview that it may be slightly possilbel that Terra and Eraqus are the other two? Just speculation ofcourse...

How can Vanitas return? He recombined with Ven at the end of BBS, thust the X-Blade was created. Unless somehow his heart split from Ven's again I will find it very difficult for Vanitas to return?

I think you have it right with the other somebodies, I think with reading the interview that it may be slightly possilbel that Terra and Eraqus are the other two? Just speculation ofcourse...

Answer: Time Travel.

Death in the Kingdom Hearts is now negligible. If Xemnas, Ansem and Old Man can come back, Vanitas sure can.

mmmm about vanitas.....since ventus's heart still inside sora.....maybe vanitas's remains leaked within the darkness....maybe he was reborn as sora's heartless(not sora's shadow heartless but in a human form like ansem Sod who's Master Xehanort's heartless)or as Sora's Nightmare......I can see Vanitas reborn within Sora and Sora can fight him in his Dive to heart(Station of Awakening)to get his body back.....I know it's a weird theory but it would create an interesting dilleema

Answer: Time Travel.

Death in the Kingdom Hearts is now negligible. If Xemnas, Ansem and Old Man can come back, Vanitas sure can.

I guess this is possible, but I am wondering if it really is an element of time travel or if it is not what he says. Xehanort is very good at deception. Vanitas did have Yellow eyes so its possible Xehanort planted his seed within him, but I am not really clear on the rules of time travel and if Vanitas would be capable of such travel.

I think it seems unlikely though, I think Ventus would deeply be affected by anything that Vanitas does so I guess we shall see.

He could come back just like the other incarnations of Xehanort. he can just be the Vanitas of another Timeline

I hope you all don't mind, but... I just came over here from GameFAQs, and I figured I'd throw in the part I could do. I finished up the last question that Lightning didn't finish. He couldn't get one character, so he didn't translate it. True enough, it's really, really blurry. >_> But the general meaning's pretty obvious from the context, so I put in what I thought would work best- I can practically promise you it's something along those lines. Still, we've worked together on some translations before, so... I don't think he'll mind me finishing off these questions! xD

Revival from sleep and the fate of Xehanort:

Not counting Terra and his friends, there are Roxas, Namine and Xion as well, all lying in sleep as they wait for their sadness to be mended. * If they wake up, they'll come to Sora's aid, right? ** Surely they'll put an end to their long-lasting battle with Xehanort the next time.... won't they?!

Line above screenshot: Perhaps the day will come when Sora will join forces with everyone connected to him.

*One Kanji in this sentence is beyond translation. But, going from previous materials and themes, it's safe to assume it has to do with healing their sadness.

** Literally, it's something like "If/when they wake up, they'll become Sora's strength, right? This is most likely a play on the "My friends are my power!" line, but it doesn't translate very well into English.

I just wanted to do my part! Here's hoping that might interest somebody!

I hope you all don't mind, but... I just came over here from GameFAQs, and I figured I'd throw in the part I could do. I finished up the last question that Lightning didn't finish. He couldn't get one character, so he didn't translate it. True enough, it's really, really blurry. >_> But the general meaning's pretty obvious from the context, so I put in what I thought would work best- I can practically promise you it's something along those lines. Still, we've worked together on some translations before, so... I don't think he'll mind me finishing off these questions! xD

Revival from sleep and the fate of Xehanort:

Not counting Terra and his friends, there are Roxas, Namine and Xion as well, all lying in sleep as they wait for their sadness to be mended. * If they wake up, they'll come to Sora's aid, right? ** Surely they'll put an end to their long-lasting battle with Xehanort the next time.... won't they?!

Line above screenshot: Perhaps the day will come when Sora will join forces with everyone connected to him.

*One Kanji in this sentence is beyond translation. But, going from previous materials and themes, it's safe to assume it has to do with healing their sadness.

** Literally, it's something like "If/when they wake up, they'll become Sora's strength, right? This is most likely a play on the "My friends are my power!" line, but it doesn't translate very well into English.

I just wanted to do my part! Here's hoping that might interest somebody!

Thank you. That's much better than answering a question with a question.

I had a minute of downtime, so I translated the header on the first page- it's the bit that's actually written in vertical text.

Just who are the "Seven Guardians of Light" and the "Thirteen Seekers of Darkness" respectively? Whatever the case may be, please think about it.

I guess this is possible, but I am wondering if it really is an element of time travel or if it is not what he says. Xehanort is very good at deception. Vanitas did have Yellow eyes so its possible Xehanort planted his seed within him, but I am not really clear on the rules of time travel and if Vanitas would be capable of such travel.

I think it seems unlikely though, I think Ventus would deeply be affected by anything that Vanitas does so I guess we shall see.

I am sorry for being immature....but.....i could soo totally see xehanort doing something like that......now hes even more firetrucked up that a thought.....anyway wrong choice of words...but also wrong sense of mind (me) atm... xD

Edited by sorariku17

I am sorry for being immature....but.....i could soo totally see xehanort doing something like that......now hes even more firetrucked up that a thought.....anyway wrong choice of words...but also wrong sense of mind (me) atm... xD

Xehanort is pretty scary even without those choice words. A guy that splits his heart and uses that to completely take over other people and turn them into himself? Especially if their heart/soul survives, they're still trapped and unable to do anything but watch.

Xehanort is pretty scary even without those choice words. A guy that splits his heart and uses that to completely take over other people and turn them into himself? Especially if their heart/soul survives, they're still trapped and unable to do anything but watch.

I wonder if Xehanort himself could be taken over by someone else's heart. That'd be pretty karmic, no?

Edited by Alan Smithee

"What happened to Terra's body"? Isn't Xemnas Terra's body?

The truth of the matter is we dont know what happened to Terra, reason being....

1. We saw Xehanort posess him but his Armor stood up and fought again resulting in a release of his heart again...

2. Terranort then fought with Master Aqua who then released his heart once again with his own Keyblade...

3. We know also the Terranort that was discovered in Raident Garden, calling himself Xehanort also separated his heart another time creating Ansem SOD and Xemnas....

4. From the secret movie in BBS we see a conversation taking place between Xehanort and Terra, and it appeares that Eraqus may also be at play in Terra's heart.

So truth be told, the heart and body have been separated way too many times to truely know what has become of Terra.

It has become so convaluted with all the heart and body splits that its impossible to track who is where.

The truth of the matter is we dont know what happened to Terra, reason being....

1. We saw Xehanort posess him but his Armor stood up and fought again resulting in a release of his heart again...

2. Terranort then fought with Master Aqua who then released his heart once again with his own Keyblade...

3. We know also the Terranort that was discovered in Raident Garden, calling himself Xehanort also separated his heart another time creating Ansem SOD and Xemnas....

4. From the secret movie in BBS we see a conversation taking place between Xehanort and Terra, and it appeares that Eraqus may also be at play in Terra's heart.

So truth be told, the heart and body have been separated way too many times to truely know what has become of Terra.

It has become so convaluted with all the heart and body splits that its impossible to track who is where.

Well, the aminesia Xehanort that appeared in Radiant Garden was definitively in Terra's body, and kept it's body until he separated his heart into BIlly Zane and Norio Wakamoto, and there's still that whole thing about Norio Wakamoto talking with Aqua's armor and searching for Ventus in 358/2 Days

Well, the aminesia Xehanort that appeared in Radiant Garden was definitively in Terra's body, and kept it's body until he separated his heart into BIlly Zane and Norio Wakamoto, and there's still that whole thing about Norio Wakamoto talking with Aqua's armor and searching for Ventus in 358/2 Days

Terra's body yes what happened to his Heart? after all those separations... thats whats unknown