Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Roxan nudge

Make your own character in kingdom hearts

If u had the chance to make character in Kingdom Hearts how would they be?

If I ever made a character her name would be Roxan but people call her Ale because she has a curse on her true name. She used to friends with Ventus but she had died but trying to save him from a a giant heartless. He told her that she can go into his heart so she can be safe that how he got the keyblade.

After Sora had lost his heart and Roxas was born she was born too, but she still had all the memories before. But thing is she wasn't a nobody, she was a anti-nobody. A nobody's nobody. But it's very rare to have one of those.

She joins organization 13 because she wants to be with Roxas. Also Xemnas wants her power to open Kingdom Hearts. ( Almost forgot anti-nobodies can open Kingdom Hearts) Of course no one likes her at first, but she does a mission with Roxas and sees that he forgotten all about her. But Roxas likes her.Then she did a mission with Xion and feels like she took her place. Finally she does mission with Axel and hates him at first but sees that he is a really cool guy. But Axel doesn't like her at all. Roxas asked her if Ale wanted to go to the clock tower with Axel and Xion. She jumped in joy and said yes. When she got there she felt uncomfortable because of Xion and Axel were looking at her the whole entire time. Ale was about to leave but Roxas beg for her not to go.

Other wise do u think this is a good storyline?

Edited by Roxan nudge

This is funny, but I tried drawing my own KH character, meant to be a secret keyblade wielder with his keyblade disguised as a dao sword and he was meant to secretly train up Sora to ready him to defeat Master Xehanort, by being a antagonist to Sora. His style was to mimic the Nogitsune where the keyblade is made to look like the nine different tails.

Mmm.... Keyblade Hunter. They would have a numerous amount of keyblades which they took from fallen keyblade masters. Hunters were once pupils of the keyblade but never became masters. Their anger and jealousy drove them to murder of countless students and masters.

My characters would be awesome! He'd be like Vanitas (Not stupid, like Sora) but also fused with Xion and Axel. He can dual wield Oathkeeper and Oblivion, liek Roxas, but he's WAY more powerful than him. His personality would be like a mix of Sasuke and Vegeta combined, because they're sexy, and even Xehanort fears him.

Unfortunately, he has to choose between all of the women who love him (All the guys love him too but he doesn't roll that way not that there's anythign wrong with that but I just don't personally believe it's right so don't be a hater because it's just my opinion k) obviously he chooses Xion, but Kairi is really jealous and betrays everybody to Xehanort because she's a bitch.

In the end, it turns out Sora can't beat Xehanort, but luckily my character is able to create the X Blade by separating the darkness and light of his own heart and fusing it back together.

Then, he seals away Xehanort and all the darkness, and get's a brand new keyblade called The Darklight Trigger of Ultima, which he uses to protect the universe for years to come!

I want my character to be a anime-stereotypical 'yuri' girl that chases after Aqua (the one that called her 'Onee-sama' and glomp her out of blue and such).

Then I remember, that's too stereotypical to put in KH.

So I have no more ideas.

My characters would be awesome! He'd be like Vanitas (Not stupid, like Sora) but also fused with Xion and Axel. He can dual wield Oathkeeper and Oblivion, liek Roxas, but he's WAY more powerful than him. His personality would be like a mix of Sasuke and Vegeta combined, because they're sexy, and even Xehanort fears him.

Unfortunately, he has to choose between all of the women who love him (All the guys love him too but he doesn't roll that way not that there's anythign wrong with that but I just don't personally believe it's right so don't be a hater because it's just my opinion k) obviously he chooses Xion, but Kairi is really jealous and betrays everybody to Xehanort because she's a bitch.

In the end, it turns out Sora can't beat Xehanort, but luckily my character is able to create the X Blade by separating the darkness and light of his own heart and fusing it back together.

Then, he seals away Xehanort and all the darkness, and get's a brand new keyblade called The Darklight Trigger of Ultima, which he uses to protect the universe for years to come!

lmmfao best character ever!

My character would be a black belt martial artist - but she wouldn't have a Keyblade, as it's extremely difficult (not to mention a bit unrealistic) to become a Keyblade wielder.

Wow, i've wanted 2 do something like this 4 ages. Here goes. The name of the character is Kiri, Kiri no Hikari (translation: fog of light). She is currently 18 years old. She wears a top like aqua's, yet white and instead of the mark of mastery symbol it has the keyblade symbol. Her sleeves are like aqua's but instead of blue pleating on it it has lilac coloured pleating (with me so far?). She wears a long, white, ankle lenth skirt and wears metallic silver and lilac boots (yes, like aqua's). Her hair is the same style as Kairi's, but caramel brown and streaked with highlights and lowlights. Her eyes are icy blue and has a beautiful smile.

Kairi is close friends with Aqua and Kairi, and is also Riku's boyfriend :D . She is not easily angered and has a sweet personality. In battle though, she is a fierce fighter and is exceedingly courageous. She would willingly sacrifice her life for a friend, and once fell into the realm of darkness because of this.

Kiri came from another universe, one without magic or much close combat fighting. Aqua went on a personal mission to this universe, because she belived a girl there would be another keyblade master. Kiri was just an ordinary girl, but had heard all about them (the keyblade weilders). So Aqua found her, and took her back to their universe. Kiri trained under Aqua and soon became a keyblade master. It seemed that when Kiri came to the universe, another shard of light came there, and Kiri became the 8th princess of heart. She used the light as a weapon, and forged her two signature keyblades, the Brightheart and Starblade. (u gettin bored yet?) Kiri later defeated Xehanort again and still protects the worlds from the darkness. Another thing, Lea (Axel) trained her to also be able to wield her own Chakrams (which are silver and lilac). Done! http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

My Character Is Salph: Here Is The Story Line:

Salph, from appearance resembles Sora, our hero from Kingdom Hearts. You would almost think that he is Sora's child. However, he is a child born from light and darkness. But why does he resemble Sora?

Salph's birth took place at the door to darkness, the border from the entrance and exit. You remember that Sora had sealed that door, with Riku on the other side. From that darkness, and Sora's soul, Salph was born. His soul, born from light (Sora), and his body created from darkness (Riku). Both light and darkness created Salph. Although his body was created from darkness, he still resembles Sora. However, he keeps a blindfold that covers his eyes. A secret is hidden under the blind fold that only Sora and Riku know. Salph is practically their child.

Since Sora is on a journey of his own, and Riku, far away from his grasp, they have no idea he even exists. He finds Leon, and Leon takes him under his wing. This child he is unaware of existing, is a piece to his soul that is missing. Riku's as well.

Hikarikurai, is his Japanese name. Standing for "light" and "darkness".

Basically, Salph is a form of mixture of Sora and Riku.

So, Salph is like another Sora, only with black hair. He is NOT the birth child of anyone, but he was born from Riku and Sora's light and darkness. Salph himself is trying to clear Kingdom Hearts of any wronging.

Good Idea for a Kingdom Hearts 3?

...... Ok here goes:His name, well he doesn't really have a name. He does have a designation though: Four, so technically that's his name. One of the seven (I think.) Guardians of Light, they have their own armor, keyblade and Gummy Ship, as well as a special charm that allows them to instantly teleport to the princess's side should they be in imminent danger. Their main purpose is to protect their assigned Princess of Light. Four was assigned to Kairi by the King at the young age of 14 after completing the Mark of Mastery exam as well as specific Guardian techniques (specifically, should a princess ever get into trouble and one Guardian isn't enough, they have the capabilities to turn their keyblade on themselves to ultimately create three Guardians: The Nobody (think Xaldin but with keyblades, doesn't look like him though), the Reactioner (heartless but with the instinct to protect, not take hearts), and the Lingering Will (whatever's left xD). The only difference however is that their heart splits with and resides in all three of them, so he still has control of all of them. They are also expert gummy jockys and unusually great chefs xD) Since he is a Nocturnal Guardian, he defends the princess at night, usually while she is sleeping. While Sora and the crew does their activities during the day and evening, Four is responsible for nothing bad happening to her and anything in her vincinity when she sleeps at night. He was 15 during the events of KH1, silently watching over her as she hung out with Sora and Riku.

All was well until the heartless decided to attack Destiny Island by force that faithful night. He fought valiantly but one heartless (a shadow, go figure...) got by and harmed Kairi, (she picked it up and exclaimed of how cute it was, and before he could scream to drop it, the shadow  scratched her) releasing her heart. He captured her heart and redirected it to Sora, who he figured would be a suitable carrier until things became safer.

When he realized that Destiny Islands would be destroyed, he grabbed Kairi's empty body and evacuated on his own Gummy Ship (see aircraft below xD). He landed in Traverse Town since that was the contingency plan should it ever get THAT bad and a princess was lost. He tried to get her body into safe hands with Leon and the crew, but was ambushed by a CRAP load of heartless. 45 minutes later, he was exhausted but was happy with the fact that Kairi wasn't hurt, making darn sure not to fail AGAIN after what happened. Just as he was about to pass out from exhaustion, Riku popped up and said that he'll take care of her from here on out. Since he knew Riku, he figured that she would be in safe hands (He didn't know about Riku with Maleficent).During the events of Chain of Memories, he went back to what he was assigned to do, but worried about her since she was always at the beach waiting for something or someone. He didn't know what her problem was, and she looked REALLY sad. Breaking the "Stay hidden so the prince can steal all the credit" ultimatum, he made small talk with her in efforts to turn the frown upside-down and (unsurprisingly) became friends. He did make her promise not to acknowledge his existence though, so that's why there was no mentioning of him during KH2.In KH2, remember that all of the events surrounding Kairi occured during the day-time, when he's asleep. He didn't appear when she was in the dungeon of The Castle That Never Was because she wasn't in any real trouble, merely a pawn used in the Organization's plan to capture Sora. Since Sora proceeded to whoop everyone's a$$ who was involved, four knew he could rest easy.He has a feeling that he may be involved in teaching Kairi the ways of using a Keyblade sometime in the future, since it looks like something big is approaching fast...

He also hopes to see his other Guardian friends, and hope that they all have fun nicknames given by the princesses since the ultimatum is pretty much broken (He knows for a fact that Three is now affectionately called 'Eddie', who was assigned to Aurora)(Will edit as needed to fit storyline better xD Sorry if it sounds stupid. Let me know if I screwed up somewhere. I may turn this into a full fan-fiction if I'm feeling lucky.)(He haz theme song! Merlon: Ace Combat Zero. No link because I don't wanna annoy) 

Edited by javelin434