Okay so I wanted to express my feelings about birth by sleep. I hold this game near and dear to my heart because it's the prequel to Kingdom Hearts 1. But it is also the most emotional game in the series in my opinion. When I finished playing this game, I was jaw dropped because of all the tragic moments:
- Eraqus being killed by Terra.
- Terra being possesed by Xehanort.
- Ventus entering a long slumber.
- Aqua vanishing to the Realm of Darkness.
This game really struck a chord with me, and I know that all the Kingdom Hearts games have emotional moments, but Birth by sleep is by far the game in the series filled with the most tragic moments. What do you liked most about this game, and what was your favorite moment, tragic or otherwise?
What about Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days...
- Sora loses memories of his friends and they do also of him
- He gains fake memories of someone and has to choose between the two
- He forgets everything from Castle Oblivion
- Zexion and Lexaeus were just following the Organization Orders, but died anyways
- Namine is forgotten and she is the one who has to restore the memories
- Riku Replica was created for the sheer purpose of experimentation and he dies innocently
- Axel is the only one that stays alive
- Riku watches his friend Sora incomplete because of him
- Roxas does not remember anything, but can feel like a 'somebody'
- Xion is an imperfect replica that ultimately is forgotten and still now
- Roxas hurts his own friends as well did Xion
- Axel loses his old bestfriend Isa/Saix for his new friends
- He watches them disappear from him
- Riku having to turn in Ansem: SoD form to save his friend, being stuck in the darkness
- Being told that Nobodies aren't supposed to exist
This is some pretty sad stuff
Edited by Sky Heart, 27 April 2012 - 11:50 PM.