In the game:
- He completed his task
- He saved Sora from the darkness within him
- He acquired the new power they were searching for
- He showed true mastery of the Keyblade
- ... and mastery of the heart
- He was able to lock darkness within himself
But personally, I think he passed because he really needed a morale booster. I mean he was supposed to be the original Keyblade Wielder among his friends and then let the darkness take over him just to leave the Island. Then he caused his friends quite a deal of pain. Not only that, if he hadn't let the darkness in Ansem: SoD, would have had to search for a different vessel, which could have possibly ruined their plans. If you think about it, if he didn't pass I think it would have affected him more than it did Sora.
What do you guys think?
Edited by Sky Heart, 27 April 2012 - 12:33 AM.