I'd like to see:
- I'd like a chance to fight one of the TWEWY characters.
- better extra bosses rather than Dream Eaters (I know the Frog Prince could be alluding to the Princess and the Frog movie-type of world and Julius could be part of Maleficent's Army later on, but you never know)
Because they usually put something that alludes to the next game.
- The Countless Secret Endings
- Xemnas fighting Sora in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
- A world card of Twilight Town and mention of Sora's other self in and a picture of Roxas in Chain of Memories
- Sora being called Roxas countless times and the Members of the Organization feeling betrayed alluding to the events of Days.
- Sora and Company fighting Lingering Spirit in Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix
- Xemnas often talking to Aqua's Armor in Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix
- Xion being seen as Ven by Xigbar in 358/2 Days
- Mysterious Figure fighting the Trio of Birth By Sleep and revealed to be Young Master Xehanort
- I don't know if this really is one, but Monstro was a boss in the Mirage Arena for Birth By Sleep: Final Mix and it just so happens that the next non-remade game was Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, which contained Prankster's Paradise.
- Sora being sent a letter by Mickey to save those submerged in sadness and connected to his heart in Coded.
Or do you think, we'll get nothing new... or our date will be moved up to 3 days before Europe like most of the other games were?
Edited by Sky Heart, 26 April 2012 - 05:38 PM.