Let me begin by saying that I've played through the entire KH series, save for Dream Drop Distance, though I'm familiar with the game's plot. However, I've been wondering about a lot of unexplained and unspecified events that occur throughout the games. If anyone can help clear them up for me, it would be much appreciated. Here they are:
1. In BBS, Master Xehanort attempts to create the X-Blade by fusing Ventus and Vanitas. However, in a flash-back, before Vanitas was ever extracted from Ventus' heart, it seemed as though Xehanort was still intent on forging the X-Blade during his training with Ventus, even before he had decided to remove the darkness from Ventus. So how was he originally planning on creating the X-Blade with just Ventus? I thought a heart of pure light and a heart of pure darkness were required to clash in order to summon the weapon.
2. In DDD, it is mentioned that the fragments of the original X-Blade reside within the hearts of the princesses. So, in KH1, why didn't Ansem SoD just remove those X-Blade fragments from the hearts of the princesses he had gathered? He was apparently aware of MX's plan at the time, wasn't he?
3. How can Young Xehanort travel through time without casting off his flesh?
4. In KH1, Maleficent and her council are bent on locating the keyholes of the worlds they plagued with heartless. What was their reason for seeking out the keyholes? It's not as if they wanted to seal them.
5. Xemnas refers to Aqua's armor as an "old friend" in KH2FM. Does this mean he has Terra's memories? If so, why would he proceed with his evil plans, both for himself (creating an artificial Kingdom Hearts) and Master Xehanort (using the organization as vessels.)
6. What is Ventus' ACTUAL connection to Roxas? Some say he IS Ventus, others say he's just Sora's nobody with Ventus' appearance, ect.
7. What ever happened to Apprentice Xehanort? He's only seen briefly in the beginning of DDD, due to the defeat of Xemnas and Ansem. Is he aware or even apart of Master Xehanort's grand plan?
8. From what I have noticed, in BBS when Riku and Kairi made contact with a Keyblade, that pretty much enabled them to use/wield/summon the Keyblade. I point this out mostly due to Leon psychically swiping the Keyblade from Sora in KH1 and then Sora handing the Keyblade to Jack Sparrow in KH2. Does this mean that they, too, can wield the Keyblade?
9. I haven't been able to find a translated version of the DDD scene where Maleficent and Pete are inside Disney Castle, holding Minnie hostage. What is they want? Control of the castle? Because I didn't think it was even possible for Maleficent to step foot in the castle due to the Cornerstone of Light.
10. It is revealed that nobodies can grow hearts. If Roxas had apparently grown his own heart, does that mean Sora now has two hearts inside him . . . or did their hearts conjoin together when they reunited in KH2?
11. Why is Xion seen as multiple people? To Xigbar, she looks like Ventus. To Sora, she looks like Namine.
Phew, that was a lot! Looking forward to some answers! http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoti...
1) He was trying to make Ventus have a heart of pure darkness. That's why we saw him forcing Ventus to fight Heartless, so that in his fear he'd use the darkness. After that, he probably figured one of Eraqus's pupils (or Eraqus's himself) would suit for the heart of pure light.
2) The fragments ARE their hearts. So technically he did. Also, it is said that to create the X- blade, the seven lights and thirteen darknesses must CLASH. can't really have that if their "dead" can you? Plus we saw that even though Ansem SoD was overall going for Xehanort's plans, the fact is he was a Heartless, and Heartless act on instinct and emotion, which probably got in the way.
3) it was said that when Ansem SoD went back in time to tell YX of the plans, he simply "granted" him the power. Not sure how that worked, but that's the explanation.
4) Maleficemt wanted the princesses, not the keyholes. The only one she was interested in was the Final Keyhole, which needed the princesses to unlock. She was searching for them, it was Sora's goal to lock the keyholes to guard the world's hearts from further darkness and threats.
5) Xemnas, like Apprentice Xehanort, was in a constant battle with his own thoughts. Was he Terra? Or Xehanort? Or himself? Basically every once in awhile, especially when talking to Aqua's armor, Terra's memories and personality would surface. However, Xehanort's heart and will were too strong by that point, and forced him down again.
6) Roxas was Sora's body cast away, but had Ventus's heart within him. That's why he has his appearance and why he acts as if he has a heart. Because he did.
7) the scene at the beginning of DDD isn't them waking up. It's from the year after BbS, when Apprentice Xehanort and the others cast of their bodies (aka Xehanort forced them to).
this has been answered countless times before. No, they cannot. You not only need to have touched a Keyblade, but have the will of heart. Neither Jack or Leon have that.
9) I haven't seen this translated either, but I know there was some mention of the data worlds.
10) as stated in question six, Roxas didn't grow his own, he had Ven's (I think). By the end of KHII, Sora now has within him: his own heart, Ventus's heart, Roxas's memories and the deep memories of Xion.
11) it was that she was an incomplete clone. She didn't have a true appearance of her own, seeing as she was built from Sora's memories. Her appearance was based on who looked at her. What they wanted to see of her, they saw.