Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HelpMeRan-Sama

RP Madness @_@

I'm bored and I want to do and RP :P It can only go up to 6 people sorry ^~^

Story:You are a resident in a certain place called "Gensokyo".

Gensokyo is home to different species of youkai ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youkai ), Lunarians, immortal beings and humans. On a normal day, you noticed that the residents from the place you came from (Based on whic species you are) suddenly decreased. And you decided to find out why. On the way, you'll meet different people who will help you on your journey.

List of species:Human,Lunarian,Tengu,Kappa,Tanuki (raccoon dog),Kitsune (Fox),Hebi (Snake), Bakeneko (Cat),Okami (Wolf),Inugami (Dog),Tora (Tiger),Oni (Ogre). All these species have human appearance, and I didn't add the immortal species cuz that will be cheating :P Also in this RP, your weapons will shoot out bullets called "Danmaku" you can use them to slash evil youkais if they're bladed weapons.

Here's my character~

Name:Sake

Species:Kitsune

Appearance: http://emperpep.deviantart.com/art/Kawaii-Fox-143457855 (Picture by Emperpep, credit goes to him)

Personality:Cheerful and easy going, but has a dark side. Is mentally unstable.

Weapons:Portable bladed projectile weapons

Power:Can manipulate time and space.

Bio:Sake is a Kitsune. She has a twin sister called Maguro. She lived happy lives with her family. But after a tragic accident Sake and Maguro were orphaned and Maguro left. Since then, Sake was all alone and is driven insane after the youkais insulted her and her family. She is skilled at using bladed things like knives, scissors, needled etc.

Please Joinz xD

(Dang, ths thread was never appraised... I'll liven it back up.. =), )

Name: ????

Species: Okami

Appearance: Charcoal fur with white underbelly and ears

Personality: A loner, no one knows much about him cause he never talks to anyone...

Weapons: Has none, uses his claws, teeth, and wit... not to mention his instinct

Power: Has enhanced senses... Hearing, Sight, Smell, Touch, Taste, are all jacked up... plus, he claims to have a sixth sense... but this is normally cast away as a myth at best...

Biography: Has none, no one know's anything about him...

Name: Seri

Species: uh.... Human....?

Appearance: (basically Tifa in FF7 the original but brown hair not dark brown)

Personality: Loving, caring, easy to get along with nice...

Weapons: Knife and pistols, but her main weapons are her hands, she is very skilled and very fast and strong, for a human. Also her guns can shoot like machine ones :3

Power: Can cure people really good, she brought back people from the dead, But they have to have just died. Also she has power over minds....

Bio: She doesn't like talking about it much b/c her family is all dead. She has been alone for 5 years just her and her trainer, whom just died.

(lol you can still use it!)

Seri kicked the tree full of anger and it knocked down, she looked at the dog "Sorry!" *puts it back in place* "Uhh yeah.." *starts walking*

(Ooo... Someone actually joined~ Thankiez <333)

Sake:Hello~ What's going on? If you guys are here, it must be that boundary youkai that dragged you here, since Gensokyo has been sealed away by hunmans many years ago. My name is Sake, nice to meet you."