Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Imoore4

KHBbS "Missing Interview" with Willa Holland

One of the members had an "interview" with Willa Holland about her role as Aqua.I have posted it here.

• Hello Willa, I am a fan of yours from Prince Edward Island Canada. I just wanted to say that I think you are amazing! You definitely rank high up there on my list of favourite actresses. Every performance you give, you REALLY get into character, and you just can't help but fall in love with your performance and character. Steven Spielberg was right when he said you should be in front of the camera. You belong there. You've been such a big inspiration to me, especially through your performance as Aqua. I know lots of people hated you as Aqua, but i personally loved you and thought you were the best actress not just in Birth By Sleep, but the entire series. It would mean the world to me if you could reprise your role in any future instalments, but of course if you'd rather not, or you just can't for whatever reason, i'll perfectly understand. I think out of all of your roles, Aqua was the best suited for you. Why? Because you really are Aqua. She/You is not afraid to be who you really are. She/You is always so nice and kind to others. She/You is beautiful and intelligent, and great!

I myself am an aspiring film maker. I hope we cross paths someday, and can collaborate. Till then ,i cannot wait to c what you are going to do next. I wish you all the best. Happy valentines day to you and all of your loved ones

Your biggest fan

And heres her reply:

Willa Joanna Chance H
  •  

Hello Patrick Posted Image Thank you so much! Seriously it means a lot that you have sent me such a lovely message, I hardly get time to read through any of them, seeing as I have over 243 messages, however I only reply to the ones which really catch my eye. It really means a lot that you loved my role as Aqua, and I too did. It was a breath of fresh air to play that role, however I don't feel as if I would adapt to such a role now that I have embarked on a journey with other, more mature film roles, such as 'Tiger Eyes'. I really loved my time as Aqua, and cherish it for the rest of my life. Everyone is afraid at some point... But it's just up to us to pull through life and face our fears, and it really means the world that I have my fans backing me up all the way. I never knew how much fan backing I had until The O.C. finished, because I was only in that for a while, however I am looking forward to progressing with my acting career further Posted Image

Honestly Patrick, a piece of advice for you, chase your dreams and aspirations, and LIFE IS NOT TOO SHORT! (Sorry but all of my friends on Facebook post annoying status's complaining how short life is) Life is wonderful and long, depending on how you take care of yourself and spend it. Take care of yourself Patrick Posted Image and I look forward to hearing from you.

Willa

x

• Hello Willa, I am a fan of yours from Prince Edward Island Canada. I just wanted to say that I think you are amazing! You definitely rank high up there on my list of favourite actresses. Every performance you give, you REALLY get into character, and you just can't help but fall in love with your performance and character. Steven Spielberg was right when he said you should be in front of the camera. You belong there. You've been such a big inspiration to me, especially through your performance as Aqua. I know lots of people hated you as Aqua, but i personally loved you and thought you were the best actress not just in Birth By Sleep, but the entire series.

What? hahaha That was rude.

*shrugs* Why wouldn't she? I just wasn't expecting it. Guess I'll get used to her new voice. o3o

I think it would've been kinda dumb to get a new voice actress I mean she's one of the main characters.So I think they should just stay with her regular voice:)

Awe. I think she did a great job. You can't compare too much to the Japanese version. Because the Japanese really train hard for voice actors, if you're a voice actor, odds are you will have many jobs. In America, they aren't even allowed to read the script before hand, someone tells them how to speak and that's that.