Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Amon

Reason's why the Fire Nation is the most badass fictional nation.

Lol funny I just saw the episode where they initiated plan "burn firetrucking everything"

but yes the fire nation is pretty badass, albeit trying to take over all the other nations and saying "oy you nations are gonna bow down to us now" <~~~~well thats not really how it played out but w/e! the point still remains the fire nation was bad ass haha

There should be a thread saying why Korra is the most badass Avatar ever, she firetruking knew water, earth, and firebending when she was a freaking baby (well maybe 4) although not mastered, she knew them at least xD!!!

There should be a thread saying why Korra is the most badass Avatar ever, she firetruking knew water, earth, and firebending when she was a freaking baby (well maybe 4) although not mastered, she knew them at least xD!!!

I think that thread will be made once we have more episodes. I mean, why to make threath and wait every week just to get dozens of things while y can start it later with thousands of things about Korra xD

They like to hold crazy secret parties in caves. They are so awesome that Aang steals clothes from the gym locker room and Katara dresses like a slut just so they can get down on the dance floor.

lol, that's funny!

And, despite all of this, they couldn't figure out the properties of hot air, and as such couldn't create hot air balloons until they stole the plans from a 14 year old boy.

Being badass makes it hard to invent your own shit cause you spend all your energy being badass.

Nope you are incorrect. Badasses focus 100% on being badass. Multi-tasking is for lame-o's.

A badass must focus on all elements of badassery, including anything that could subvert their badassery. Such as not understanding what happens when you heat something, despite controlling fire.