Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D *Spoilers* Complete archive of Kingdom Hearts 3D cutscenes

We have completed our cutscene archive for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]! This cutscene archive has now been updated with all 176 cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts 3D in great quality. Eventually, we plan to add English subtitles to every scene. This will, of course, take some time, but stay tuned! If you want to watch the scenes in Japanese, then click the link below. Lastly, we definitely recommend that you buy this amazing game!

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] cutscene archive

Having real issues with YouTube and part 10 of Sora's side of TWTNW aren't you? D: Majorly sucks because it's something I've been looking forward to the most. Can't wait for subtitles. My friend will let me spoil the ending but not until she can watch it the entire ending start to finish with subtitles. Absolutely NO ONE has been able to provide this yet. I'm looking forward to more scenes being up. :3 But get that end subtitled and try and figure out what's up with that one video and YouTube. Is the video triggering copyright, or the audio? If it's the audio, it's probably because of the new Xehanort theme that's playing the whole time. About the only thing you could do in that case is pitch the audio with Audacity, strip the original audio, and replace it with the new version. *sigh* =/

Having real issues with YouTube and part 10 of Sora's side of TWTNW aren't you? D: Majorly sucks because it's something I've been looking forward to the most. Can't wait for subtitles. My friend will let me spoil the ending but not until she can watch it the entire ending start to finish with subtitles. Absolutely NO ONE has been able to provide this yet. I'm looking forward to more scenes being up. :3 But get that end subtitled and try and figure out what's up with that one video and YouTube. Is the video triggering copyright, or the audio? If it's the audio, it's probably because of the new Xehanort theme that's playing the whole time. About the only thing you could do in that case is pitch the audio with Audacity, strip the original audio, and replace it with the new version. *sigh* =/

I think they just pre-rendered that scene for whatever reason, and they've put every pre-rendered scene on a content ID block (probably to stop people uploading it before or around the release date). Since it's been 2 weeks now, I don't think they'll mind now... but yeah, rather than fiddle with the quality to make it be missed by YouTube, I'm just going to upload these blocked scenes on another site like Vimeo, which I've done for this part. Pretty sure it's the video, not the audio.

I think they just pre-rendered that scene for whatever reason, and they've put every pre-rendered scene on a content ID block (probably to stop people uploading it before or around the release date). Since it's been 2 weeks now, I don't think they'll mind now... but yeah, rather than fiddle with the quality to make it be missed by YouTube, I'm just going to upload these blocked scenes on another site like Vimeo, which I've done for this part. Pretty sure it's the video, not the audio.

I initially had a bit of trouble downloading from vimeo but I got it to work. So long as you can subtitle just as nicely over there, I'm okay with it. :3 *thumbs up*

I initially had a bit of trouble downloading from vimeo but I got it to work. So long as you can subtitle just as nicely over there, I'm okay with it. :3 *thumbs up*

I actually haven't looked into that yet, but we'll see. If you have another video service in mind that supports subtitles files, let me know! I might have to give up on Vimeo since they only allow one HD upload per WEEK :/ but yeah, I don't think they have support subs, so I would probably have to do this anyway. I think Dailymotion supports subs, so I've used that for the last couple videos that were taken off YouTube.

I actually haven't looked into that yet, but we'll see. If you have another video service in mind that supports subtitles files, let me know! I might have to give up on Vimeo since they only allow one HD upload per WEEK :/ but yeah, I don't think they have support subs, so I would probably have to do this anyway. I think Dailymotion supports subs, so I've used that for the last couple videos that were taken off YouTube.

I've got no suggestions. =/ It would take extra effort, but the subs might just have to be hardcoded on for the ones that are a real pain. A thought occurred, though: you could try flipping the video the other direction for YouTube?