Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
takaturtle

KH3D All Spirits and Nightmares with Photos (Possibly a Spoiler?)

Thanks a ton, Tarkaturtle!! I'm glad you have could do it. I'm very thankful to you for posting the pictures of the Dream Eaters. However, I think the list is not complete; they told us there are 50 kinds of Spirit Dream Eaters, but I only count 40 in the pictures. Anyway, since something is better than nothing, thank you. I would want you could post information about the Dream Eaters, even if it's just a bit at the time. So, to make it more easy to you, I'm going to post some info I have to complete with the pictures you have sent. I'm going to start by identify the Dream Eaters from your pictures, from right to left:

1º) Wonder Meow (Wandanyan): One of the most popular.

2º) Tamasheep: I don't know what kind of creature is this; a ram or a bug?

3º) Bat Bat (Komori Bat): Easy to identify.

4º) Goat Horn (Yagi Horn): Easy to identify too.

5º) Needle Lion (Hari Lion).

6º) Hebi Tokage (something like "Snake Lizard")

7º) Frog Soldier (Kaeru Soldier)

8º) Dragon Horse (Tatsu Horse)

9º) Poison Salamander (Dokudoku Sansho)

10º) Torpedo Fish (Gyoraigyo)

11º) Cat Cat (Neko Cat)

12º) Swift Giraffe (Idaten Kirin)

13º) Bear Panda (Kuma Panda)

14º) Handsome Pegasus

15º) Nail Bird (Naru Bird)

16º) Scissor Beetle (Hasami Kuwagata)

**17º) No idea of the name of this one, but I guess it could be one called "Hone Fish" (in english "Bone Fish"). You know, because it looks like a fish's skeleton.

18º) Flower Wonder Meow (Hanadawan'nyan)

**19º) No idea of which one is this, but by his similarity with Yagi Horn (Goat Horn), I guess it could one called Yagi Cyber (Cyber Goat). I need someone confirm my theory.

20º) Frog Chef (Kaeru Chef)

21º) Frog Prince (Kaeru Ouji)

**22º) No idea, but because of its similarities to Tatsu Horse (Dragon Horse), I suspect it could be one called Moerodatsu Horse

23º) Electric Unicorn

24º) Vile Flower (Waru Flower)

25º) Ghost Pierrot (Obake Pierrot)

**26º) No idea. It seems some kind of bird, like Nail Bird (Naru Bird)

27º) Paw Bunny (Mimi Bunny)

28º) Drill Rhino (Drill Sai)

29º) Tyrant Rex (Boukun Rex)

**30º) I'm not sure of this one, but it seems similar to Mimi Bunny (Paw Bunny), so it could be one called "Magic Rabbit".

31º) Trihorneratops (Tsunokeratops)

**32º) No idea of this one. It seems similar to Tyrant Rex (Boukun Rex), but it seems more like the skeleton of a T-Rex than a real T-Rex.

33º) Bigmouth Duck (Haraguchi Ahiru). I'm not entirely sure about this one, but it seems the most probable identification for this one.

34º) Aura Lion.

**35º) No a single idea. It seems a cross between bird and dinosaur, or something like that.

**36º) No a sigle idea. Its body is just like Aura Lion, but the head clearly shows another animal.

**37º) No idea with this one. It seems similar in body shape to "Haraguchi Ahiru", but with a look of a dragon instead of a duck. Maybe it could be the one called Ryuu Dragon.

38º) Kingly Meow (Kingda Nyan)

39º) Bear Circus (Kumada Daisakasu)

40º) Nekuppoi (I don't know which could be its english name)

About the Nightmare Bosses, these are the names of some of them:

1º) Spellican (Combination of "Spell" and Pelican")

2º) Gigabyte Mantis (It's not hard to figure it since there's a song in the track list of the videogame with the same name, don't you think?).

3º) Flaming Lobster (Meramera Lobster)

4º) Hakozaru (Part of the name means "monkey", which is weird because it looks like more like a cat than a Mmonkey to me).

**5º) No idea of its name, but it seems similar to an octopus or a squid.

6º) Freezing Lobster (No idea of his original name, but I read somewhere about this Nightmare and its "twin" being related with fire and ice).

7º) Sora's Nightmare (No official name, but seems the most logical to me)

8º) Queen Moth (Possible name considering its designed after a queen bee)

**9º) No idea, but it seems designed after a mole.

10º) Bullet Gargoyle.

About the Dream Eaters that lack in the list

1º) Sea Lion Juggler (Akira Juggler): A Dream Eater similar to a seal.

2º) Denden Cargot: The Dream Eater similar to a snail.

3º) Ganmi Fukurou: The Dream Eater similar to an owl.

4º) Ice Penguin: As the name says, the Dream Eater based on a penguin.

5º) Lily Flower: The Dream Eater based on a beautiful flower, instead of the one based on a thorned flower plant (Vile Flower).

6º) Zou Elephant: The Dream Eater clearly based on an elephant.

7º) Taihou Kabuto: A exclusive Spirit Dream Eater based on a rhinoceros beetle.

And these are names of possibly-unknown-yet Dream Eaters:

+ Magic Rabbit

+ Moerodatsu Horse

+ Ryuu Dragon

+ Tsuno Kabuto

+ Yagi Cyber

Takaturtle, I have add all the info I could get. I hope this will animate you to complete the list and give us some information about each of the Dream Eaters, please.

You forgot...

Ventus' Nighmare

But wow! Thanks for all these. Wasn't aware of different versions!

I know that it should be here, but it isn't on the play record...

So maybe its not counted as a Nightmare??

All the Dream Eaters here will give a 100% on the record

Thanks for this image update takaturtle. I was under the impression that the missing two special AR Card Dream Eaters Vacances Seal (バカンスシール) (from the V Jump) and Taihou Kabuto (タイホウカブト) (from the V Jump Dream Navigator guide) can also be aquired by combining dream pieces and the recipes itself through a mode called "StreetPass".

I'm not sure if it works but you could try to scan this or this card for the Vacances Seal:

Edited by ShardofTruth

Thank you so much for adding some descriptions and info of the first Dream Eaters, Takaturtle. I hope you can post more soon, please. I really want to know the names of the ones that I couldn't identify and what kind of powers they have.

Edited by Ursalink

I have found some more info about the Dream Eaters, so I'm going to add it:

First of all, it seems I have found the names of the one I didn't identify between Takaturtle's pictures. Let's see which ones:

17º) Bone Fish (Hone Fish): Not entirely sure, but it seems logical considering that it's a Dream Eater with a skeleton-fish shape.

19º) Cyber Goat (Yagi Cyber): Not sure yet, but seems very probable because of the similarities between its name and Goat Horn's (Yagi Horn) name. Besides, they look very alike.

22º) Burning Dragon Horse (Moero Tatsu Horse): Not sure, but it seems very probable by its similarities with Dragon Horse's (Tatsu Horse) name. Besides, they look very alike. I guess the different between them is that this one attacks with flames while the regular Dragon Horse attacks with bubble beams or something.

26º) Noble Eagle (Taka Eagle): Seems very probable because it's similarities with Nail Bird, and both of them look like "prey birds".

30º) Magic Rabbit: Still not sure, but it seems the better option considering how much it looks like to the one called "Paw Bunny" (Mimi Bunny).

32º) Bone To Be Wild (Wild Bones): This name seems to be true, although my source still don't have a photo linked with it. However, considering this Dream Eater seems a skeletal version of the Tyrant Rex (Boukun Rex), it seems the most probable thing.

33º) Bigmouth Duck (Haraguchi Ahiru): It seems confirmed, this is the name of this picture's Dream Eater. Considering it's body shape, it couldn't be so hard, really.

35º) Long Dragon (Ryuu Dragon): It seems this is the Dream Eater who respond to this name, not the one I thought. By the name, it seems this guy is some kind of dragon.

36º) Fang Tiger (Kiba Tiger): Not entirely sure, but considering it has the same body shape of Aura Lion, and "lion" and "tiger" are related as "big felines", sounds the most probable thing.

37º) Dragon Mimic (Dragon Modoki): Looks like this is the correct name for this Dream Eater. The "Mimic" part can come from his similarities to Bigmouth Duck (Haraguchi Ahiru).

About the Nightmare Bosses:

1º) Spellican (Combination of "Spell" and Pelican")

2º) Gigabyte Mantis (Ele Kamakiri): I still think the song of the same name in the soundtrack has the name from this Dream Eater precisely because we hear it when we fight it.

3º) Flaming Lobster (Meramera Lobster)

4º) Box Monkey (Hakozaru): Still don't get the "monkey" part, because it keeps looking more like a tiger than a monkey to me.

5º) Ikage Sword: Not sure about it, but by elimination, it's the only name free for this Dream Eater. Any idea about what means "ikage"? I still see it as an octopus or a squid.

6º) Freezing Lobster (Kinkin Lobster): I'm not sure if "Kinkin" actually means "freezing", but I still remember that info about this Nightmare and its "twin" being related with fire and ice.

7º) Anti Black Coat (Sora's Nightmare for me): A curious name, honestly. There are rumors about this Nightmare being actually Vanitas somehow. I guess we will have to wait to find out.

8º) Hachi Queen (Queen Moth for me): "Hachi" actually means "eight", but I don't get what it could mean; unless it refers to the Bug Dream Eaters that support her in her boss fight. I still consider its design after a queen bee.

9º) Ana Moguraa (Grace Mole): Very appropiated, considering it looks like a mole dressed like a clown or something like that.

10º) Bullet Gargoyle.

Still lacking in the list these ones:

1º) Sea Lion Juggler (Akira Juggler)

2º) Denden Cargot

3º) Ganmi Fukurou

4º) Ice Penguin

5º) Lily Flower

6º) Zou Elephant

7º) Taihou Kabuto

And now, here are the three last names to make 50 names in the list of Spirit allies:

1º) Obake Ghost: By the name, it must be a variation of Obake Pierrot; therefore, another Spirit based on a ghost.

2º) Tsuno Kabuto: By the name again, it looks like a variation of "Taihou Kabuto"; therefore, another Spirit similar to a rhinoceros beetle.

3º) Vacances Seal: No idea, but it's name suggest it could be a variation of Sea Lion Juggler.

Sorry for the double post. I really hope you send more info about them too, Takaturtle.

I know that it should be here, but it isn't on the play record...

So maybe its not counted as a Nightmare??

All the Dream Eaters here will give a 100% on the record

Thank you for these images :)

If you don't mind me asking, what is the name of your YouTube channel? :) I would like to subscribe to it :)

Still waiting for Takaturtle to post some information, I have been analyzed the info and the photos we already have about the Dream Eaters; and I have to tell you that I'm a little disappointed. I have check most of them and I can't avoid to notice that my nearly the half of them are "repeated" with just a few differences. Let's see:

1º) Wonder Meow:

- Flower Meow: Wonder Meow with "Flower Power".

- Kingly Meow: Wonder Meow with crown and colors similar to Sora's.

2º) Bear Panda:

- Great Circus Panda: Bear Panda as a circus' animal.

3º) Goat Horn:

- Cyber Goat: Goat Horn with different horns.

4º) Chef Frog:

- Soldier Frog: Chef Frog as a warrior with wings.

- Prince Frong: Chef Frog with crown and as a royal member.

5º) Torpedo Fish:

- Bone Fish: A fish that is just a skeleton.

6º) Dragon Horse:

- Burning Dragon Fish: A red version of Dragon Horse with bigger fins.

7º) Ear Bunny:

- Magical Rabbit: Modified version just like Great Circus Bear from Panda version.

8º) Nail Bird:

- Noble Eagle: I haven't seen this one clearly yet, but it's obviously they are similar.

9º) Aura Lion:

- Tusk Tiger: The same body, only instead of a lion's head, it's a sabretooth tiger.

10º) Tyrant Rex:

- Wild Bones: Same T-Rex, but this one is just the skeleton.

11º) Lily Flower:

- Vile Flower: Every rose has its thorns, but this one is just thorns.

12º) Snake Lizard:

- Nekuppoi: Same lizard, just with some of Neku's clothes.

13º) Haraduchi Duck:

- Dragon Mimic: Different animal, but same body and powers.

14º) Sea Lion Juggler:

- Vacances Seal: Not sure about the exact differences, but both are seals.

15º) Tank Beetle:

- Scissor Beetle: Same beetle, but with pincers instead of horns.

- Horned Beetle: Same beetle, but with just one big single horn.

16º) Ghost Pierrot:

- Obake Ghost: I haven't seen this one yet, but by the name we can assume they are similar.

17º) Tsunokeratops:

- Drill Rhino: Not entirely sure, but their bodies and attacks are almost identical.

18º) Handsome Pegasus:

- Electric Unicorn: OK, this one can't fly, but their horse's bodies are the same.

Honestly, I think they could have use other ideas for different Dream Eaters. Most of them seemed related with stuff from the worlds visited: Unicorns and pegasus in Fantasia, goats in Notre Dame (Djali), dinosaurs from Fantasia too... etc. So, these are some of my ideas:

- A deer Dream Eater: Better that the repeated Goat.

- A crab Dream Eater: Possibly better than the Scissor Beetle.

- A pterodactyl Dream Eater: Since they used dinosaurs, why don't use a flying one?

- A gorilla Dream Eater.

- A wolf Dream Eater.

- A shark Dream Eater: Better that the Bone Fish.

- A bison Dream Eater.

- A turtle Dream Eater.

- A bear Dream Eater.

- A crocodile Dream Eater.

- An ostrich Dream Eater.

- An hippopotamus Dream Eater.

- A chinese dragon Dream Eater.

- A dolphin Dream Eater.

Well, what do you think of this?

Sorry for the double post. This is a message for Takaturtle. Can you please post more descriptions about the Dream Eaters, please?

Sorry for not noticing the request, but I couldn't find any edit button on the post, so I'm going to post information here. When I find the button, I will add to the original post.

Picture 3

From left to right, top to bottom:

1) Nail Bird (Naru Bird)

Description: I will attack from air and away. It fights bravely, but weakness is showing-off after the hit.

2) Scissor Beetle (Hasami Kuwagata)

Description: Attack with the cannon in front of the chest. Its shot can penalize movement and commands.

3) Bone Fish (Hone Fish)

Description: It can separate it self to avoid attacks and attack with water lazer from far distance. It's a Dream Eater with tactics.

4) Flower Wonder Meow (Hanadawan'nyan)

Description: Wonder Meow without weakness. I will run away quickly, but the person who defeats this Dream Eater will gain good luck.

5) Cyber Goat (Yagi Cyber)

Description: Dream Eater that attack with strong lazer from the horn.

6) Frog Chef (Kaeru Chef)

Description: It looks like a frog, but it is a chef of fire. The fry pan in the hand can release different attacks.

7) Frog Prince (Kaeru Ouji)

Description: A Dream Eater that has strong sword technique and magic. It is smart and brave, but is afraid of fire.

6) Burning Dragon Horse (Moero Tatsu Horse)

Description: A Dream Eater that attack by fire from the mouth. It is like a burner that can release fire balls and many other fire attacks.

9) Electric Unicorn (Ereki Unicorn)

Description: Dream Eater that attack with lightening and gather lightening. Attack it while it's gathering lightenings.

Picture 4

1) Vile Flower (Waru Flower)

Description:

2) Ghost Pierrot (Obake Pierrot)

3) Hawk Eagle (Taka Eagle)

4) Paw(Ear) Bunny (Mimi Bunny)

5) Drill Rhino (Drill Sai)

6) Tyrant Rex (Boukun Rex)

Picture 5

1) Magic Rabbit (Magic Rabbit)

2) Trihorneratops (Tsunokeratops)

3) Born to be Wild (Brontubiwild)

4) Bigmouth(stomach mouth) Duck (Haraguchi Ahiru)

Picture 6

1) Aura Lion (Oura Lion)

2) Dragon Dragon (Ryu Dragon)

3) Fang Tiger (Kiba Tiger)

4) Imitated Dragon (Dragon Modoki)

5) Kingly Meow (Kingda Nyan)

6) Bear Circus (Kumada Daisakasu)

7) Like Neku (Nekuppoi) (The words mean like Neku)

Picture 7

1) Spellican

2) Gigabyte Mantis (Ele Kamakiri)

3) Flaming Lobster (Meramera Lobster)

4) Box Monkey (Hakozaru)

5) Squid Sword (Ika Gesoword)

6) Freezing Lobster (Kinkin Lobster)

7) Anti Black Coat (Anti Black Coat)

http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-cool.png Queen Bee (Queen Bee)

9) Dig Hole (Ana Mogura)

10) Bullet Gargoyle (Baretto Gagoiru)

Sorry I didn't notice that I missed a part:

Posted Image

1) Ice Penguin (Ice Penguin)

Description: It will attack fast and shoot ice from far distance. The weakness is fire attacks.

2) Staring Owl (Ganmi Fukurou)

Description: It can detect enemy's weakness. Defeat it while it is searching for the weakness.

3) Electric Snail (Denden Carugo)

Description: Dream Eater that will hide itself in the hard shell. The hard shell can protect itself from every attack, but the shell may fall off after many attacks.

4) Horn Beetle (Tsuno Kabuto)

Description: The horn became one of its cannon. It is an expert is shooting. It will protect itself, but it is weak of the attacks behind it.

5) Lily(Good) Flower (Ii Flower)

Description: It will help its peer by recovering HP slowly. Defeat it before it starts to recover HP.

6) Ghost Ghost (Obake Ghost)

Description: It will become invisible or attack with small ghosts. It is a tricky Dream Eater.

7) Elephant Elephant (Zou Elephant)

Description: No one can stop it when it's angry. An enormous Dream Eater. The weakness is after its anger.

and finally

Posted Image

Seal Juggler (Ashika Juggler)

Description: You don't know what it is thinking about. A Dream Eater with my pase and a gambler.

Sorry, I'm going to finish this as fast as I can...

Thank you so much, Takaturtle. I really wanted to know more of these guys. I hope you can post the remaining ones soon. And it seems I was right in my deductions about the names of most of them.

OK, still gathering more information about the Spirits, I have deduced how work the powers of each of them. It mostly works in the same way that when we used our Disney/FF partners in other worlds. The Spirits attack the enemies by themselves, then Sora can perform special attacks with them. First, Sora can make an special attack with just one of the Spirits; then, he can use another special attack where he can combine the power of his both Spirit partners. I suspect the Spirits can combine their powers in two different ways. An example with Wonder Meow:

+ Sora performs an Special Attack with this Spirit, when he rides over its back and they start bouncing around with great strange. The impacts to the ground cause big damage to the enemies for what I have seen in clips.

+ Sora also performs an Combo Special Attack with this Spirit. Wonder Meow, somehow, absorbs the other Spirit inside himself, getting much bigger size. With this new size, the power of its bouncing impacts are incresed; with Sora still riding over him.

By the way, between the last scans from Famitsu Weekly, there are some of them which have data of several Spirit Dream Eaters:

http://kh13.com/zenphoto/albums/articles/famitsu-weekly/april-19-2012/03.jpg

http://kh13.com/zenphoto/albums/articles/famitsu-weekly/april-19-2012/04.jpg

http://kh13.com/zenphoto/albums/articles/famitsu-weekly/april-5-2012/02.jpg

http://kh13.com/zenphoto/albums/articles/famitsu-weekly/april-5-2012/03.jpg

Can somebody please translate the info in these pages?

Finally, thank you again by all the pictures and descriptions you have posted until now, Takaturtle. I hope you can post the last descriptions soon, please.

Sorry for another continuous post, but nobody else has responded. Can somebody please post more new information about the Dream Eaters and their powers? I really want to know more about them.