Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D in the April 5 issue of Famitsu Weekly

First off, KH3 WILL BE NEXT FUUUUUCKCKKKCKCKCK YEAAAHHHH!!!!! Also He hopes to give 358/2 Days anolog control? So a remake? If so he better put in a firetruck load of cutscenes.....

It's possible he "wished" to do it but couldn't at the time. Might be that the game just stays on the DS.

I don't know. I've played all the games as a loyal fan and 358/2 felt more tedious than fun, and it didn't "connect" things the way I'd hoped. Most of it was just "okay, I'll just go do this mission now" and we get a little character development and then nothing for a while.

I liked Xion and learning some things about the Organization, but BBS, CoM, and Coded felt somewhat more necessary than 358/2. There certainly was content to the game (both with the single and multiplayer), but I expected more.

A "remake" could fix the problems on this game and make it seem more "necessary" but I'm okay just knowing I played it once through and know the story of it well.

in the mean time since they probably still have a lot of work left on versus i wouldn't mind bbsv2. he could stick to his promise of a kh game every year and release the game along with versus then jump into kh3

First off, hello everyone! I have been lurking around these forums for the past two weeks or so, and decided I wanted to join in the discussions.

So Siliconera posted that snippet from the interview, stating that the next KH game would conclude the Xehanort saga. But do we have any other source than that? I mean, I couldn't find it myself in the translation on the front page, but then again that might just be an abstract.

I was kinda hoping we would get another KH before III, BBS vol. 2 perhaps? Cause KH III might take a couple of years to complete, with Nomura and a big part of the main KH team working on Versus.

It's possible he "wished" to do it but couldn't at the time. Might be that the game just stays on the DS.

I don't know. I've played all the games as a loyal fan and 358/2 felt more tedious than fun, and it didn't "connect" things the way I'd hoped. Most of it was just "okay, I'll just go do this mission now" and we get a little character development and then nothing for a while.

I liked Xion and learning some things about the Organization, but BBS, CoM, and Coded felt somewhat more necessary than 358/2. There certainly was content to the game (both with the single and multiplayer), but I expected more.

A "remake" could fix the problems on this game and make it seem more "necessary" but I'm okay just knowing I played it once through and know the story of it well.

i agree with this a lot, while i liked playing through the game for some story it wasnt fun to play through gameplay waise, i mean it had a unique interface but combat felt extremely annoying just to go through and for me thats because of how similar it was to KH1.

if they did do a remake than they should convert a lot of the secenes into cutscenes and also add in a few more days with more interesting information, maby even secret missions you unlock at the end where you have to play as other members like Axel and see what happened from their perspective on whatever day.

the multiplayer could also use some re-working, the mission stuff is pretty good but they could also add in player vs player to it in an arena type battle.

aww poor nomura he keeps talking about his age...its almost unbelieveable that 10 yrs have already passed, it seems like such a long time ago

"Q10. For you, what does Kingdom Hearts mean?

Q10. I’m in my thirties."

I LOVE HIM OMG

So Nintendo owners shouldn't be happy? Posted Image

the game being on PS3 and XBOX is one thing, but putting it on Wii U as well is something completely differnt since the system hasnt even come out yet or is close to being released, if they waited to bring it onto wii U it would take WAAAAY longer.

the game being on PS3 and XBOX is one thing, but putting it on Wii U as well is something completely differnt since the system hasnt even come out yet or is close to being released, if they waited to bring it onto wii U it would take WAAAAY longer.

I recall hearing developers say porting to the Wii"U" wouldn't take very long.

For example Darksiders II producer Ryan Stefanelli told online gaming publication CVG just how easy it was to get Darksiders 2 running on the Wii U controller.All it took him was five minutes and two lines of code to get the game running on the controller. I even have his quote right here:

Our one and only goal once we got the Wii U hardware was to get Darksiders II running on it. We didn’t even have running the game on the touch screen on our ‘to do’ list. but once we got it running, we just fooled around with getting it on the touch screen as a lark. It took all of five minutes and two lines of code, and boom! – there was the entire game running on the controller. Amazing.”

Edited by Mirr0rVS13

Is it fully translated or you just haven't gotten to translate all of his answers

Waiting for its full translation.

Edited by StrongHeart

Nomura is so funny. xD And, of course, his signature laughter is in full force here.

"A1. It’s gotten old. (Wry laughter.)"

"Nomura: Really now, I can’t move like I did 10 years ago. The feeling of impossibleness has lost its effect on me. (Wry laughter.)"

"Furthermore regarding the future, Nomura added: With my close colleagues, if half of them retire maybe I’ll be able to make things more leisurely. (Laughs)."