Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] coverage

THAT ENDING IS HIGHLY LIKELY TO BE TRUE! Remember when I said Nightmare Armor Ventus and YMX were the final bosses? They were in the guide. The special trailer. Remember when Mickey says Master Xehanort, I knew it! I think it's real. That part from the special trailer is part of the final boss, why would Mickey say I knew it? He knew that YMX was Xehanort all along and just needed to

go back into his younger self! OMG! IT MAKES SENSE! IT DOES! COMBINE THE FINAL BOSSES FROM THE GUIDE AND THE SCENE, THE DIALOGUE, AND THE FLASHING SEQUENCES, WHICH ALSO HAPPEN TO INCLUDE NIGHTMARE ARMOR VEN! I think this is it guys! You get what I mean with the special trailer and all! Mickey knew about YMX and when he was beat it revealed his true form. Wait, that was in Famitsu as well! I got it, the ending is real! Remember the Famitsu thing about the true form, they just didn't want to spoil it. Yeah, you get it right?

He needed to become his younger self by reversing time. He then would be defeated and become himself. Mickey knew all along that something was up! He also used Isa! His "true form" was then finally revealed. It's all making sense now!

The next game in the series may be called Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts by what I'm thinking. I just feel like it will be called that, judging by BBS, Famitsu, Nomura, and the game. Plus the "short" secret ending.

hmm i dont know whether or not to like MX even more, or hate his guts even more. Nomura has truly suceeded in creating an evil heartless[laughs] villain in a universe where disney runs supreme.

He needed to become his younger self by reversing time. He then would be defeated and become himself. Mickey knew all along that something was up! He also used Isa! His "true form" was then finally revealed. It's all making sense now!

What is the true form?

the ending tripped me the *Bleep* out!!! IT HAS TO BE REAL BECAUSE IN AN INTERVIEW WITH TETSUYA NOMURA HE SAID THE ENDING WOULD BE DARK AND HE WASNT SURE HOW THE FANS WERE GOING TO REACT! THIS IS CRAAAAAZY. I WISH IT WAS JULY ALREADY -_____________-

What I'm hoping for is a good quality video of the end with english subs.

EDIT: Now I need Dream Drop Distance already, I'll be patient I said, The spoilers will satisfy me I said. I am a horrible liar.

Edited by Kidror

Excuse me, keytotheheart, but could you please go over, step-by-step, how this makes sense again?

We'd already seen in the Special trailer: Old Master Xehanort; Lea setting out on some quest that he needed to see Master Yen Sid about; Lea worrying about Isa's whereabouts; as well as Roxas, Xion, Ven and his nightmare armour appear. Plus, we knew that Sora would likely fall and Riku rise from the tagline, and Ansem appearing in Sora's heart does indeed tie in with the idea of his research being hidden inside him. This is why it's quite plausible.

We'd already seen in the Special trailer: Old Master Xehanort; Lea setting out on some quest that he needed to see Master Yen Sid about; Lea worrying about Isa's whereabouts; as well as Roxas, Xion, Ven and his nightmare armour appear. Plus, we knew that Sora would likely fall and Riku rise from the tagline, and Ansem appearing in Sora's heart does indeed tie in with the idea of his research being hidden inside him. This is why it's quite plausible.

I figured as much, but I'd still appreciate a more coherent summary of the goings on in the finale of KH3D somewhere along the line.

And pictures, if new videos don't surface anytime soon.

I'd also like to see the end credits, just because.

If that's really the ending then I'm so hyped. It also looks like Riku will be the only one to become a full fledged keyblade master by the end. That's going to upset a lot of Sora fans if this ending really is true. Also I can't wait to see Ventus, and Isa's back! This ending seems like it can easily be true and I'm really hoping it is.

Edited by Master Xehanort1690

Im confused though. How did MX become young and whats this got to do with the Org and especially Isa? Also what happened to AX ?

Well he is in the realm of sleep and Sora and Riku are young there as well, so maybe that's why. I'm not sure what's going on with Isa, but it seems he's still working with MX. Of course this is entirely based off of the ending that's been posted, which has yet to be confirmed.

Well he is in the realm of sleep and Sora and Riku are young there as well, so maybe that's why. I'm not sure what's going on with Isa, but it seems he's still working with MX. Of course this is entirely based off of the ending that's been posted, which has yet to be confirmed.

Well im confused though. Should it have made him that young ?( his other forms werent) And ,since MF fought in BBS, how is this possible since MX was an old man and not in the real of sleep? Where is AX?

Well im confused though. Should it have made him that young ?( his other forms werent) And ,since MF fought in BBS, how is this possible since MX was an old man and not in the real of sleep? Where is AX?

I'm pretty confused about this as well. It wouldn't be KH without all this mind screwing going on lol.

Edited by Master Xehanort1690

I am about to have a moment here....((sora is my favorite character, goes to the corner and cries))......okay well two things about this ending...1.) it's not sora's fault it's the stupid old man and 2.) unlike ven, he's still alive and but did he get his heart split into two? Kinda confused about that.