Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KHBbS Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Famitsu article.

Recently, the March 2010 issue of Famitsu magazine was released in Japan. This article features Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Although this magazine has not yet surfaced online, many key details from the article have, as well as a couple of partial scans. Firstly, the article is known to contain an interview with the series' director, Tetsuya Nomura. 2channel have typed up a script of this interview, and Kingdom Hearts Insider have translated it, which can be read below.

-- We'd like to ask you about the movie that you showed at the end event that was at the end of the year. It seems that you are almost at the last chapter of "Kingdom Hearts coded"?

Nomura: KH:coded will be reaching it's climax soon. Both "coded" and "Birth by Sleep" have deep connections, and these two are also connected with the story that comes after KHII.

-- And what about connections to III?

Nomura: Well I don't know yet. There has been quite a lot of story told up to this point, it might be better if we take the time to lay it all out and explain it clearly. But how that will turn out I can't quite say yet.

-- How is development going?

Nomura: Right now we

I can't wait till i can see the end movie and play birth by sleep Ven ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I do.

(Sorry, this had to be done!)

Back to topic, I like his point about "we should give in some time before continuing straight ahead with KHIII to avoid story issues".

But more KH characters wouldn't have been bad at all.