Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
4Everbee

pokémon....

Honestly it wasn't that bad when it first started with 150 pokemon, and even when they added the second generation it ran pretty strong, but now there are over 600 .. Idk if new regions just come on a meteor and smash onto earth in there story or what but POKEMON NEEDS TO END!

pokémon sucks. It sucks so bad. I mean wtf. Why does Ash wear a hat all the time. And why does he look like a girl?

pokémon suckkkkkkksss Thank u and have a good night

Posted Image

I just can't see how they're gonna get new ideas for new Pokemon... Gawd damn it, they have 600 already, they must have touched any living form in existence! They'll probably begin to use inanimate objects as inspiration for new ideas...

Rotom is probably the prototype for future generations...

Ill go first with the Anime (by region)

1-10

Kanto = 9

Johto = 9

Hoenn = 6

Sinnoh = 5

Unova = 8

The anime became a lot better again with Unova.

Games:

from 1-10

Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow/Leaf Green/Fire red: 8

Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal/Heart Gold/Soul Silver: 9

Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald: 7

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: 7

Pokemon Black/White: 10

Seriously, the games are far better than the anime it self. You should not be bashing a perfectly good game/anime. And it has picked up where it had left back, and came with a more brilliant story. For example, Black and White. was amazing. If you haven't played it, no need to start a hating topic about it, because your ignorant side is showing.

Please tell me if you played/watched/read Pokemon.

Edited by Shana09

THE DIGIMON ANIME IS FAR BETTER THEN THE POKEMON ANIME SINCE THEY WON'T STOP FOLLOWING ASH'S STORY. I MEAN, LOOK AT THEM.

TAI, DAVIS, TAKATO, THAT ONE GUY, MARCUS, TAIKI

WHAT DID POKEMON DO, JUST CHANGE ASH'S CLOTHES AGAIN AND GIVE HIM BROWN SPARKLY EYES.

But the Pokemon games are better.

edit: RAGE

Edited by P50L

Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald: 6

Question: WHAT GOT THIS SO DOWNRATED?

Considering pokemon games generally play the same, what was it that got this one so hacked up?

JW.

Question: WHAT GOT THIS SO DOWNRATED?

Considering pokemon games generally play the same, what was it that got this one so hacked up?

JW.

It was good, Ill give you that. I guess it should be a 7?

Ill change it. But the reason I gave it a 6 is because it wasn't that great of a game. My opinion.

Look at (regions) Kanto, Johto, Unova. Those were amazing.

Sinnoh was alright, a better improvement in Platinum.

Again, My opinion.

Storywise. (Even though they are similar, team magma and aqua were not that great.)

I shall post the gamer scores, from meta critic, on here.

Edited by Shana09

I will always love the games and I'll never complain about how many Pokemon exist in the franchise now (even though some of the new ones do make me facepalm) because the games are fantastic.

As for the anime the original will always be the best without a shadow ball of a doubt but the new B/W series is actually quite good, if you watch the first 20 episodes or something you'll really like it (or I did any ways) Ash however needs to stop being a total noob with is level million Pikachu xD

The manga is another story really and I haven't read a great deal of it but from what I have read with the original adventure and the B/W one it's very good and more of a teen thing rather than the anime is.

I think you have to give credit where it is due though because it has stayed a solid series for well over 16 years now and it can't really be stopped. I see many comments around the web like, "omg the original 150 are teh best" (which should be insulting to the ever so cool Mew) or "The original series will always be the best and the new games/anime suck", while the original series will always be my favourite (the R/B/Y games aren't my favourite however), I think it's more to do with the time you grew up with Pokemon rather then it being bad, I know that a lot of my friends don't care for R/S/E but I think that is because they were pre-occupied with Yugi-Oh at the time and simply grew out of it.

The Digimon/Pokemon thing is a whole different debate to be honest and I like both so I'm like bleh when it comes to caring about which one is the best. Though again it would have to be the original Digimon adventure with Tai and Davis rather then that new stuff with Axel and his Agumon xD

-by far my longest and pointless comment ever on here xD-

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

It was good, Ill give you that. I guess it should be a 7?

Ill change it. But the reason I gave it a 6 is because it wasn't that great of a game. My opinion.

Look at (regions) Kanto, Johto, Unova. Those were amazing.

Sinnoh was alright, a better improvement in Platinum.

Again, My opinion.

No I was just wondering what downrated it in particular. I'm guessing plot.

I know it's an opinion. Its just that I prefer reviews. You know, so I can look at that point and go "Oh man I know what they're saying now that was total BS."

Though again it would have to be the original Digimon adventure with Tai and Davis rather then that new stuff with Axel and his Agumon xD

-by far my longest and pointless comment ever on here xD-

Just so you know, All of the tamers from the previous seasons unite. They still have their old Digivices, and it seems Omnimon is going to give them Xros Loaders. c:

Ill be only posting one from each extension.

http://www.metacriti...firered-version

http://www.metacriti...lsilver-version

http://www.metacriti...on-ruby-version

http://www.metacriti...diamond-version

http://www.metacriti...n-white-version (one of the user reviews were so annoying)

See it. They all got 80's and above, of course the main games. (Except Emerald, that got a 76, im not sure why.) Edited by Shana09

Pokemon Black/White: 10

IT HAS A ICE CREAM POKEMON! That is enough to give it a 9! Really the new pokemon really suck compared to the older ones.

IT HAS A ICE CREAM POKEMON! That is enough to give it a 9! Really the new pokemon really suck compared to the older ones.

The pokemon were weird as heck xD ill give you that. But I did not hate it exxept that stinkin trash bag looking pokemon

By story, the best. It gets a 10 for me.

The pokemon were weird as heck xD ill give you that. But I did not hate it exxept that stinkin trash bag looking pokemon

By story, the best. It gets a 10 for me.

I gave it a 9 because the story is one of the best, but I couldn't stand the pokemon so I just traded over some pokemon from the first and second generation to beat the shit out of them, which was much more satisfying than I thought.