Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
kalnet

DJMax Technika

Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fIzl5y0LSU

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ67QbWqrjQ

Have you guys ever played this game at your local arcade? My town have yet to release one and I've been dying to play this game! I've finally played this when I was in Singapore (well.. last night at their arcade) and it was hella fun!

I was happy after knowing its coming out for the Vita and I'm gonna buy this game alongside the Vita when it comes out later this year!

If you guys don't know what DJMAX is, Its basically a Korean Music rhythm game and it had been around for years. They get popular when they release their PSP version back in 2005 or 2006 if I'm not mistaken.

I believe it the PSP Version was release in the US and is available via PSN 2 years ago.

I'm not surprised if I'm the only one liking this game since its quite a rare game to talk about.

For those who are curious about the PSP Version. Here is one of the song and gameplay:

DJ Max Technika Tune Slides On To Vita This Summer, North America Later

Neowiz Mobile is preparing a DJ Max game for PlayStation Vita and this one is based on their touch screen arcade series DJ Max Technika. Titled, DJ Max Technika Tunewill have music from Planetboom and XeoN. More songs from past games will be released as downloadable content.

South Korea gets DJ Max Technika Tune this summer. Ruliweb reports DJ Max Technika Tune will be released in North America and Japan at a later date.

Source : http://www.siliconera.com/2012/04/13/dj-max-technika-tune-slides-on-to-vita-this-summer-north-america-later/

DJ Max Technika's US Release Has Music From KPop Group KARA

Pentavision picked up a couple of licensed songs for DJ Max Technika Tune. "Step" from K-pop group KARA is confirmed for the Korean, Japanese, and North American versions of the PlayStation Vita title. DJ Max Technika Tune will also feature "Signalize" by Paul Bazooka and Mr. Funky’s "Rockstar."

DJ Max Technika Tune is based on the arcade game DJ Max Technika 3, but because of the Vita’s screen size it has three lanes instead of four. New note charts were made for all of the game’s songs.

DJ Max Technika Tune will be released as a retail and downloadable game in North America sometime this summer. Pentavision also confirmed they will make a limited edition for the West, but couldn’t tell us what bonus items will bundled inside.

Source : http://www.siliconera.com/2012/06/08/dj-max-technikas-us-release-has-music-from-pop-group-kara/

Today we're finally lifting the curtain just a little bit with some details on the US Limited Edition Set for DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE. It will be released alongside the standard edition of the game (release date TBA soon! we promise!) and will include the following:

- DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE (PS Vita game)*

- 2-disc DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE OST

- DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE VISUAL BOOK

- DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Wrist Strap + Screen Cleaner

- DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS Vita Case

- DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE T-Shirt (US Exclusive)**

The set will cost $100 and we'll be starting direct pre-orders sometime within the next 2 weeks. As we're the publisher specifically for the United States, pre-orders will be exclusive to US residents for the first 24 hours. Any remaining sets after that will be opened up for worldwide orders. We're only planning to make 750 of them, although if there is an overwhelming amount of demand we may do a small extended run. Either way, quantities will be limited and when they're gone, no more will be produced!

We'll be releasing images of what's included in the set in the near future as well. Keep checking back for more info!

**You will be able to select your shirt-size at checkout.

Source :

https://www.facebook.com/djmaxofficial

DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE [PS VITA] Screenshots: -

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

DJMax Technika Tune Gets An Expensive Limited Edition In North America

Posted Image

DJMax Technika Tune is out in Japan on September 27th, but Pentavision also confirmed the game for western release a while ago. Today, they finally announced when exactly North America will see the game.

In North America, DJMax Technika Tune will be released first as a retail game, on October 26th. The game will be available in a standard edition for $50 or a limited edition collector’s set for $100. These will be available on Amazon and directly through Pentavision themselves.

The collector’s edition will be limited to just 750 pieces and will contain:

- DJMax Technika Tune game

- Two-disc OST

- Visual book featuring artwork from the game

- A hand strap and a screen cleaner

- A PlayStation Vita pouch.

- Armour gamecase

Following the retail release, the game will also be made available as a download title from PlayStation Network at a later date. Images of the limited edition can be found below, followed by screenshots. Pre-orders begin on September 24th.

Kotaku review of the Japanese version of TECHNIKA TUNE!

Posted Image

Last generation's PSP was a bastion of great music games with titles like Lumines andProject Diva—in addition to re-releases of classics like PaRappa the Rapper and Gitaroo Man. However, one music series has been often overlooked, despite having some of the best music games around: DJMax. Why has it been snubbed? Probably because of the fact that, of the series' seven PSP titles, only two have been released in the West. But now, with the release of DJMax Technika Tune, the Korean-made series has the opportunity to capture the musical souls of Vita owners starved for more quality titles.

Good - A Great Set List

DJMax games have always had great track lists, and Technika Tune is no exception. The music ranges from K-Pop and Rap to Classical and Techno. Not only is the music good, but each of the game's 54 songs has its own FMV music video playing in the background.

But the real selling point of the game's music is that there are several songs performed by KARA, one of South Korea's most popular K-Pop girl bands. They are so popular here in Japan, that despite having zero interest in K-Pop, I was already familiar with nearly every song of theirs included in the game—well, the Japanese language versions anyway.

Posted Image

Good - Tailor-Made for the Vita

Having played several of the past DJMaxtitles, I was reasonably sure I knew what to expect in Technika Tune: the same old gameplay I remembered with upgraded graphics and new songs. I couldn't have been more wrong on that first expectation. Instead of following the PSP game model which used the PSP's face buttons, it builds on the system from the latest DJMax arcades and uses the Vita's touch screens to great effect.

Posted Image

The game plays a lot like Elite Beat Agentsand involves your touching the screen in the right place at the right moment. Unlike the Nintendo DS, however, the Vita's touch screen allows for more than one touch at a time, dramatically changing up the gameplay. But better still, the game also utilizes the rear touch screen, stepping up the challenge even more when the game's harder modes involve using both screens at the same time.

Good - Customize How You Play

Luckily, if using both screens at once seems a bit intimidating (because it is), beginners will find the game more than a little understanding. On the easiest mode, the game uses only the front touch screen when playing. On the medium and hard difficulties, however, using the back screen becomes more and more common. However, if you just aren't able to get the hang of the back touch screen but still want to play the harder versions of each song, you can turn off the back screen in the options menu and still enjoy all that the game has to offer.

Mixed - A Crazy Learning Curve

On the easiest mode, experienced music game players will have little trouble playing through any song. However, the moment the back touch screen comes into play, even the most experienced players will be left with previously unthought-of questions like "How, exactly, do I hold this thing?" Even after figuring out a way to be able to hit anywhere on front screen with two different fingers at the same time and still be able to tap the back screen, I had to devote hours to my technique before I was even moderately proficient at it. And I feel that it would take many more before I'd be ready for the hardest mode.

Posted Image

Final Thoughts

DJMax Technika Tune is a fantastic music game and sits with Gravity Rush and LittleBigPlanetas one of the best titles on the Vita. It has a great sound track—especially if you love K-Pop—and it is one of the first games to use all of Vita's capabilities to great effect. If you have even a passing interest in music games, you should definitely keep an eye out for Technika Tune when it releases in the West later this month.

DJMax Technika Tune was released on September 20, 2012, in Korea and September 27, 2012, in Japan for the PlayStation Vita. It will be released in North America on October 26, 2012.