Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Premiere Event coverage

The only other one I could make out besides Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Riku in this video was Roxas. :(

If only it could have been uploaded clearer. . .

. . .

guess I'll keep awaiting for the HQ video if there is one.

I think it was sora donald and goofy fighting and I didnt see roxas though... How long do we have to wait till A HQ video comes? And I wish there was clearer stuff...

I don't think we can get an HQ version....it was being shown on a projection. So unless they re-release it or someone has it on their computer or if someone can clean this one up then this is the best we're gunna get until the game comes out.

Here Im surprised a video even got leaked, yet everyone else responds "When are we getting HQ?" *rolls eyes*

But maybe in a week or two they will release something for fans that dont live in Tokyo and couldnt come. Wouldnt be fair to leave them out (and us)

Here Im surprised a video even got leaked, yet everyone else responds "When are we getting HQ?" *rolls eyes*

But maybe in a week or two they will release something for fans that dont live in Tokyo and couldnt come. Wouldnt be fair to leave them out (and us)

No need to roll your eyes Im sure you were wondering too T_____T

I don't think we can get an HQ version....it was being shown on a projection. So unless they re-release it or someone has it on their computer or if someone can clean this one up then this is the best we're gunna get until the game comes out.

Well it was recorded to be projected so I think we should get the vid around wnsday thursday in japan

SO i been thinking that i might know what happen i think Ventus, Terra, Aqua, and Roxas might help Sora and Riku in the final battle of KH3.

Most logical conclusion from a square disney game

I'm just curious though how could Roxas help I thought he became apart of Sora again.

..... DEAR GOD.... OR should I say Allah? Same thing xD Anyway hes inside his heart and sora has to help everyone connected to his heart and why would he see xion ventus aqua and all those other people? Roxas is asleep and Roxas is pretty much ventus without memories I assume which is why he can use two keyblades... So When ventus is put back in his body then he will probably remember his memories from roxas and ventus.... I THINK

Guest Lady Dreana

was Lea in there at all?

it looked like they didn't have that much stuff either just the statue and the poster things with the covers of the games and the two cutouts of Dream Drop Distance and the wall that they projected the video on, i thought they would've had more stuff their oh well

Despite all the hype, I really didn't expect much from the event. The end of the opening was a real shocker, so that was cool. Happy 10th anniversary KH.