Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Premiere Event coverage

According to kh2.co.uk Shinji Hashimoto (who is he again?) is at the event and some prerendered cutscenes of Aqua, Axel and Roxas were shown. No recording is allowed :(

Nooo!!!! D':

According to kh2.co.uk Shinji Hashimoto (who is he again?) is at the event and some prerendered cutscenes of Aqua, Axel and Roxas were shown. No recording is allowed :(

Aww I was really hoping for something good after the 5 second trailer last time, and I threw my drinkbox across the living room for this :( (only cause my parent chose this time to make me go to the family room and talk about storage, not that I was angry at them for that, they just picked the worst timing to do it)

In that one new photo, you can see Goofy, along with Sora and Riku wearing their KH2 clothes. That's a good sign.

And there's a sexy postcard. But seriously, who would ever mail that?

Posted Image

i want one i don't care what people say i want one!!

with everything im hearing about the event i just know it's going to be hard to keep away from spoilers i just know it!!!! ughhhhhhhhh why does it have to be so epic!!!!

Posted Image

OMGOSH!!!! TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!! I REALLY WANT THAT!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Argh, those lucky b_stards. i want to see the opening now and watch vids on the ceiling.....

I'm so with ya there.