Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Premiere Event coverage

If there's a countdown, there ought to be a livestream?

Where's the logic in that, haha? It's just a countdown to when the event starts in Japan.

There has been no mention of a livestream as of yet.

A countdown that even when it reaches 0 we still have to wait for any news to come out? Well played.

Yes. Well played, friend, well played.

Raise your hand if you're going to stay up and wait anyway :D

they are gonna do the graphic projectories they did in france! where the align a projector up so the building is used in a movie type thing, the ones in france had space invaders on and another had it falling to pieces, i hope they do it here too

they are gonna do the graphic projectories they did in france! where the align a projector up so the building is used in a movie type thing, the ones in france had space invaders on and another had it falling to pieces, i hope they do it here too

I would think it would be the same. But I am still hoping for something special.

I would think it would be the same. But I am still hoping for something special.

Well on the little clip we saw a sora and riku animation as tron on the softwear i think they use for it, could be something like them destroying the building or a fight

And yet still no announcement of any sort of livestream. Hopefully there's something, though! And if no livestream, at least a video afterwards and maybe some new trailers or announcements or info~~~

Luckily for me I've turned nocturnal and I end up staying awake til around 4-6am anyway... and seeing as this starts at like half past 4am for me, obviously imma stay up for it. If it's a livestream anyway.