Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D Official Kingdom Hearts 3D website updated with characters, worlds, wallpaper

Square Enix have updated their official website for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]. This update includes updates to the "characters", "worlds" and "special" sections. "Characters" has been updated with many new Dream Eaters, "worlds" has been updated with The Grid, the world based on Tron: Legacy, and "special" has been updated with a new wallpaper. A box mentioning the March 3, 2012 Premiere Event for Kingdom Hearts 3D was also added to the main page.

Official Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] website

Characters - Various Dream Eaters

characters&i=image+269.JPG&s=88&c=1&cw=8characters&i=image+271.png&s=88&c=1&cw=8characters&i=image+277.JPG&s=88&c=1&cw=8characters&i=image+279.png&s=88&c=1&cw=8characters&i=image+284.JPG&s=88&c=1&cw=8characters&i=image+287.png&s=88&c=1&cw=8characters&i=image+292.JPG&s=88&c=1&cw=8characters&i=image+295.png&s=88&c=1&cw=8characters&i=image+301.JPG&s=88&c=1&cw=8characters&i=image+303.png&s=88&c=1&cw=8

Worlds - The Grid

the-grid&i=image+20.JPG&s=88&c=1&cw=88&cthe-grid&i=image+23.JPG&s=88&c=1&cw=88&cthe-grid&i=image+26.JPG&s=88&c=1&cw=88&cthe-grid&i=image+29.JPG&s=88&c=1&cw=88&cthe-grid&i=image+32.JPG&s=88&c=1&cw=88&cthe-grid&i=image+35.JPG&s=88&c=1&cw=88&cthe-grid&i=image+38.JPG&s=88&c=1&cw=88&cthe-grid&i=image+41.JPG&s=88&c=1&cw=88&cthe-grid&i=image+44.JPG&s=88&c=1&cw=88&cthe-grid&i=image+78.png&s=88&c=1&cw=88&cthe-grid&i=image+85.png&s=88&c=1&cw=88&cthe-grid&i=image+92.png&s=88&c=1&cw=88&cthe-grid&i=image+99.png&s=88&c=1&cw=88&cthe-grid&i=image+106.png&s=88&c=1&cw=88&

Wallpaper (click here for other resolutions)

kingdom-hearts-3d-japanese-website&i=wp_

Anyone else notice the little Sora/Riku head at the bottom? You click on it and it shows the person going to sleep and the layout and keyblade changes to the other one. That's neat. Oh and it also does it when you wait for a bit.

It kinda do that since the very beginning xP

@Rob,

I agree, the models are superb and highly accurate. xD Rinzler FTW!

btw, is Rinzler = bad Tron?

It shows the March 3 event. I'm telling you, that event is kinda mysterious! It's near but we haven't heard a bit of what's gonna happen.

Anyone else notice the little Sora/Riku head at the bottom? You click on it and it shows the person going to sleep and the layout and keyblade changes to the other one. That's neat. Oh and it also does it when you wait for a bit.

I didn't want to do this, but......u late bro.

I actually like the wallpaper with the logo, better fits my desktop setup. I've got all my things on the practically empty left side, so the right side is all about the actual wallpaper.

only a month to go... and I'll have to avoid everything online involving KH3D as much as possible. No spoilers this time :) though they didn't ruin BBS's story for me, I want to try and recapture that feeling I had when I first played Kingdom Hearts I, II, and Chain of Memories.

but... luckily for me, I have multiple sources on Twitter, so I am well prepared for any news that may come in that warrants a possible quick look at, such as American release dates and trailers