•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, and to remove this ad, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Livestreams Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Chatroom
Photo

Another Side: Darkness Awakened RP

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#141 Silver Kuroi

Silver Kuroi

High Lord Kuroi

• Forum Team
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

Silvre nodded eagerly. "The town is very beautiful." He said. "I can't see much from here....but I can tell it resonates with a powerful energy." He smiled. "So...what's the name of this place? I bet it's something that really fits the place well."

#142 Sora's Baby

Sora's Baby

I pick roses~

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:18 PM

"It is. The name is Radiant Garden. " Xy Lun says. She looks at the sky a little longer then turns to Silvre. "Something feels off to me today and look at the sky." She starts to walk again. She shakes her head. "We better hurry. I don't think that they'll be able to last longer." She say not really thinking.

#143 FFxChainlessSoulxKH

FFxChainlessSoulxKH

A master of skill

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:36 PM

Arashi felt a slight new presence in the town of Radiant Garden. "Guess we have new comers eh." Arashi turned into a water form and went to find the new comers.

#144 Silver Kuroi

Silver Kuroi

High Lord Kuroi

• Forum Team
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

Silvre nodded, smiling as the Castle grew larger as they drew near to the gigantic place itself. The place was huge, shining with a golden glow and aura. Large fountains and flowers shined in the sunlight, making the place truly deserving of the name 'Radiant Garden'. But like Xy Lun said, something was off. A presence was drawing near.

"Someone's coming..." Silvre muttered, readying himself in case of a fight. He was actually surprised of his reflex though, he didn't remember ever fighting, so he was surprised on how well he slid into a battle ready position.

#145 Sora's Baby

Sora's Baby

I pick roses~

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:53 PM

"Oh gosh." Xy Lun muttered. She looked at Silvre. "I don't think the person coming is a friend so watch your back." She wipers. She looks at her wand. "Can you even fight?" She asks. She looks at Silvre. "I mean at little while ago you couldn't talk and you seem to be have some kind of memory problem, am I She asks.

#146 FFxChainlessSoulxKH

FFxChainlessSoulxKH

A master of skill

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:56 PM

Water started to take Arashi's form and he appeared on a wall not far from them. 'Well, well looks like we have some more guests, my name is Arashi"