Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Obi-wan

Another Side: Darkness Awakened RP

"Do you mean the town?" Xy Lun asks. "Come on I'll tell you as we go okay?" She starts to walk. "Okay well I'll tell you a much as you want to know." She says. "If you want to know the name of the town I can tell you." She says. She stops and looks at the sky. "There a really good name for this town." She says.

Xemnas, who had been just watching the proceedings, sprung into action as soon as the Reverse Guardian came onto the scene. He and hos Sorcerers made up a defensive wall for those who hadn't noticed the influx of Reverse Heartless.

Riku was in the thick of it, slashing this way and that. These things were tougher than normal Heartless, but the still went down. He jumped up, calling on darkness. He hung in midair as he slashed down on the heartless.

Terra smirked before noticing that Braig was knocked out cold. "Sorry but I have to play nasty to get what I want." Sora and Ventus where knocked out cold and in his grip while he smirked. "Guardian come we got some jobs to do." Guardian had come as soon as it was told to Terra's aid while he smirked. "Time to end this. Heartless keep them busy and away from us. Take there hearts if you need to." They responded by getting in the way as Terra smirked with Ventus and Sora on the ground below him. "Riku what exactly would you do to get your friend back?" He mocked smirking all to well.

Arashi was getting bored of fighting these stupid heartless. They kept falling down to the touch of his blade. Then a giant one shapd as a gun shooter came at him. "Maybe some competition." Arashi jumped in the air, and onto the heartless's head. It shook like a rampaging bull, trying to get him off. Arashi stuck his blade inside the heartless, only to see a bright white light.

Riku growled. Then he smiled.

"Nothing, if I don't have to." he answered.

Xemnas appeared behind Terra, sweeping his feet out from under him. Sora and Ventus were taken away by two Sorcerers each. A group of Creeper Nobodies jumped on Terra, forming bonds to hold him. Xemnas said nothing as he floated up into the air, blasting at the Guardian to keep it pinned.

Riku carved his way through the Heartless to were the Nobodies were taking Sora and Ventus.

Arashi watched as the heartless disappeard into a black smoke. The only he was seeing was the fight between the others, he still didnt know, and a silver haired boy running away. "Humph, i wonder where he thinks he is going." Arashi ran after him and shot water at the boy. JHe vanished and was in the ground to follow the boy quickly. Not that it was hard, he was following a pair of white husks. Arashi appeared in front of him.

"Guardian go after Sora and Ventus! Get them and then give them off to Rixku and Riku to make sure they get where they belong and make sure it's Reverse Rixku and Riku!" Terra shouted as he threw the creepers of him while he fired at Xemnas. Guardian slipped away as it headed after Ventus and Sora like it was told but it glowed with Light as prepared itself to destroy the Nobody's with one hit. Braig sighed before speaking. "Sorry guys but I have to help him with this little problem." He got up and went after Riku ready to shot him down as he reloaded his guns.

'I have had it with this thing!" Arashi said as the Guardian was coming towards Riku and the two others. Arashi saw the man with the guns, so the guy rather fight without weapons huh? Well lets see how that goes. Arashi held his hand out and a swirling vortex came from under him. He saw the Guardian heading towards the three verse's, he ran at it and sliced it a bit, while landing on the ground.

Riku jumped up into the air to get to his friends. He twisted in midair, pointing his Keyblade at the Guardian. He fired a beam of Light from the tip of his blade. The beam ripped through the air and hit the guardian. Riku landed on his feet on top of a Heartless. He then started to jump from Heartless to heartless to get to his friends.

"Damn it Riku and Rixku where the hell are you?! Find then the harder way is always the funner in my case." Terra got up as Guardian reappeared as he sent it off in Ventus and Sora direction. Braig swiftly aimed his gun at Riku before speaking. "Sorry kiddo but I have to this even though you won't understand until we find your Reverse." He started firing bullets at Riku as Guardian quickly caught up with the Nobody and Sora and Ventus as it slashed ready to grab them and vanish. Terra got up on his feet and went after Riku while summoning Ends of the Earth.

Riku finished blocking Braig's bolts in time to locked blades with Terra.

"Couldn't settle for messing up your own reality, huh?" he demanded.

He used darkness and blasted Terra back.

"What couldn't you be good with that?"

He lunged at Terra, his Keyblade bathed in darkness.

Xemnas appeared behind Braig and quickly disarmed him with careful strikes to his arms.

"You have a very short time to explain your deal with Terra." He told the Reverse Freeshooter. "I suggest you begin swiftly."

Braig re-summoned his guns as he looked at Xemnas before speaking. "Sorry can't tell now all I have to do is help get the kiddo's over to Rixku and Riku before it's to late Xemnas. Why are you even asking the question anyways?" He swiftly turned himself upside down before vanishing. Terra launched another Dark Firaga at Riku before looking at Guardian. Guardian held both Sora and Ventus as it looked at Terra waiting a command. "Good job Guardian. Find Riku and Rixku and hand them off to them and maybe we won't have to deal with anyone any more." It nodded and vanished into Darkness with both Ventus and Sora while Terra got ready to continue fighting. "That makes it easier. All I have to do is hope they get to Riku and Rixku before anything worse happens with the Reverse Worlds. You haven't noticed the world around you? It's our side and it's not pretty." He motioned to the crackled dark world of Reverse Radiant Garden before looking at Riku. "Our world is ruined but yours isn't."

Arashi had an ev grin spreading across his face as he heard about the Reverse worlds, and etc. "This is getting interesting, glad i got away from that boring little town." Arashi looked at the door that led to the Reverse world. 'I wonder whats happens when a Verse goes in there?"

Silvre nodded eagerly. "The town is very beautiful." He said. "I can't see much from here....but I can tell it resonates with a powerful energy." He smiled. "So...what's the name of this place? I bet it's something that really fits the place well."

"It is. The name is Radiant Garden. " Xy Lun says. She looks at the sky a little longer then turns to Silvre. "Something feels off to me today and look at the sky." She starts to walk again. She shakes her head. "We better hurry. I don't think that they'll be able to last longer." She say not really thinking.

Silvre nodded, smiling as the Castle grew larger as they drew near to the gigantic place itself. The place was huge, shining with a golden glow and aura. Large fountains and flowers shined in the sunlight, making the place truly deserving of the name 'Radiant Garden'. But like Xy Lun said, something was off. A presence was drawing near.

"Someone's coming..." Silvre muttered, readying himself in case of a fight. He was actually surprised of his reflex though, he didn't remember ever fighting, so he was surprised on how well he slid into a battle ready position.

"Oh gosh." Xy Lun muttered. She looked at Silvre. "I don't think the person coming is a friend so watch your back." She wipers. She looks at her wand. "Can you even fight?" She asks. She looks at Silvre. "I mean at little while ago you couldn't talk and you seem to be have some kind of memory problem, am I She asks.