Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Obi-wan

Another Side: Darkness Awakened RP

"So be it." said Hawkeye as the first of the 3 giant heartless appeared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"To put it in understandable terms, an animal spirit is, somewhat of an extention of yourself, everybody has one, but the only ones left you can acctually use them, are me, Phant and Swoop, there were 5 others, but unfourtunatly, they were slain in a previous fight many years ago." said Finn. the main building was right in front of them. the buildin had 5 statues in front of it. one was of a man with white hair and a white beard, wearing red. the second one was of a Samoan man in orange with a black and orange hat going down halfway to his forehead. the third one was of a caucasian man wearing a purple training gi. the fourth was of another caucasian man, but he was in a light tan and blue gi. the final one was of a woman in a black and white gi with small patches of fur on the shoulders. Finn, Phant and Swoop stopped at the entrence to the building and bowed to the statues, but Finn and Phant seemed to have a tear running down their faces when the looked back up at the statue of the woman. they then entered the building, where 3 chairs were waiting, one had an elephant over it, another had a bat, but the one in the center had a shark.

"I wouldn't talk to much about the statues, you see, those are the fallen masters, and unfourtunatly, the woman was Phant's mother, she was killed by heartless when he was 5, they don't really like to talk about it, as for the Zack Cross guy, we don't know who he is." said Swoop as he took a seat in the chair with a bat over it. Phant and Finn did the same, only Phant had the elephant above him, and Finn had the shark.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, you 3 can talk amongst yourselves while see what's going on." said Finn as his eyes turned light blue and he was surrounded by his aura.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright Dan, ask usanything you want to know about us, our armor, our strength, our animal spirits, how we became masters, anything." said Phant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the second and third giant heartless had finally been summoned, and in that time, the largest army of heartless to ever exist on that world had also been summoned, as well as a few nobodies. "It's a 5 mile march from here, let's get moving." said Hawkeye as he advanced, followed by the heartless.

Arashi smiled in intrest as he relaxed his head on his hand. "Braig, Verse, Reverse....hmmm. Sounds interfering I wondervif anyone would have a good game to play." Arashi said to himself. He held out his hand and moved his fingers in a circular motion. Creating a slight whirlpool in his hand. "I couldnt help but over hear.......your constant talking" Arashi said as he sat in the tree.

Riku looked around at the people assembled. Most of which he had fought before. He tensed up to attack again when Xemnas held up a hand.

"Hold, Riku." he said in a clear voice. "Things are a lot more complicated then they appear."

"Caught that." Riku replied. "Two Terras."

Xemnas smiled slightly.

"Good. You know that much. The full detail is that there are tow of everyone. Only they are mirror images of each other. Darkness becomes Light. Light becomes Darkness."

Riku narrowed his eyes.

"Are you saying that I just fought a dark mirror of Terra?"

Xemnas nodded.

"And that there are good versions of the people Me and Sora have been working against?" Riku asked.

Xemnas nodded again.

"Let me guess, your the good Xemnas?" Riku asked.

"Correct." Xemnas answered.

"Nice story, though I don't really buy it."

"You should believe it Riku otherwise you won't be able to understand this." A second Sora appeared not to far away from them grinning darkly as he looked toward all of them. "I knew Terra would be brought into a deal. He's to easy going to be trusted anymore. I guess I should end him and his pathetic other half to make sure I can still claim both Kingdom Hearts to destroy all the worlds!" He spoke before summoning the Kingdom Key as he looked at them. "Any last words Terra?" He asked as the Keyblade glowed with Darkness while he got ready to fight the brown haired Verse with his own Kingdom Key. The other Sora got ready to fight as well as the Keyblade appeared in his hand only to get pulled back by Braig as he spoke. "Don't it won't do you any good against him."

Riku moved to get Braig to let go of Verse Sora when a Sorcerer nobody appeared between them.

"The two Soras fighting each other could cause dire repercussions." Xemnas warned. "We need to keep them away from each other and aid Terra."

Riku hated it, but Xemnas made since.

"Deal with your Sora." He told the Reverse Xemnas.

Riku rolled and got between Terra and Reverse Sora, setting up in a guard position. Xemnas fired bolts of his Ethereal Blades from his hands at Reverse Sora while sending in three of his Sorcerers.

"You forgot about the other one you know." Ventus's Reverse had Sora in a headlock with the Keyblade pressed against his throat. The other Ventus also had a Keyblade against his throat while both of them looked terrified at the Ventus lookalike who had them pinned by the neck. "So sorry Xemnas but I think we have you guys beat for now. Now to deal with Terra........?!" He caught the of Reverse Terra who swung his Keyblade aiming it at Reverse Ventus. "Xehanort duck or you get your head knocked off!" Xehanort fortunately heard it in time as he ducked. Everything then went quickly as Reverse Ventus let go of the other two who got out of the way with both Terra's aiming a Keyblade at Reverse Ventus. "Remember that I like deals well you guys finally pissed me off enough to get me to help them out to kick your asses. I believe I have set my side for now no point going back to the Dark when your two will be there." Reverse Sora growled before speaking him self slightly damaged from the attack. "Fools. You can't destroy me without getting rid of my Verse. It goes with all of us so you can't kill me ever!"

Riku ran forward, ramming Reverse Sora with a shoulder. He then rolled away and got up into a battle stance.

"We don't have to kill you to stop you." He said. "Let's see if you are half the fighter as your light counterpart."

He lunged at Reverse Sora, leading with Way To The Dawn.

Xemnas, more interested than ever in Braig's little deal, helped Verse Sora and Ventus to their feet.

"Remain appear and stay away from your Reverses."

"Find then i'll end you right now. Then i'll go after the traitor. He won't get any more chances and if you guys aren't around I won't have any problem getting rid of either one of them!" He shouted launched himself at Riku slashing his Keyblade at him as it glowed darkly from the Darkness he was using. Reverse Terra firmly pulled Reverse Ventus back before getting it so he couldn't get away as Ventus put up a small fight before giving up knowing that he wasn't strong enough to get out of the bigger person's grip. "You're not going anywhere right now. I have a deal and I want what I can get from it so why don;t you quit it now before something bad happens to you again?" The Reverse spoke in a daring tone. Ventus slumped sighing as he gave up not wanting to be a part of this any more. "Maybe I should try to leave and get out of this whole mess. I'm sick of being caught like this over and over. It's damn annoying and I rather be dead at this point. But a Reverse can't kill themselves it has to be the Verses job to set when they have to die. I hate the damn rules."

Arashi was enjoying himself as he was watching the people fight against eachother. Everything in his bone was telling him to join in the fun, but he couldn't. So insead, why doesn't he mess with them a little. Arashi moved his hand in a wave motion and wanted water to sprout at the fighters. He clenched his fist and a gyser of water appeared and started to attack the one they called Ventus.

Dan could think of nothing, but his dad's research. "There is one thing that I can think of asking you. Why are you guys so important that my dad, Zack Cross, spent his life trying to find a way to take an animal spirit and use it for the good of man kind?" Dan asked them while putting his hands in his pockets.

"Hmm someone who understands my water magic, can't tell you how many tines I have heard I was some stupid deamon with the power of hell. Atleast, to the people around here." Arashi turned around to Xeke. Arashi placed his fingers on the wood of a tree, and slowly water was leaking through his fingers into the giant tree trunk. "I can give life" Then the tree started to get smaller and shrivel up. "Or I can take it"

Dan could think of nothing, but his dad's research. "There is one thing that I can think of asking you. Why are you guys so important that my dad, Zack Cross, spent his life trying to find a way to take an animal spirit and use it for the good of man kind?" Dan asked them while putting his hands in his pockets.

"Well, besides the weapon you call a keyblade, an animal spirt is a weapon like no other, it activates our armor, allows us to call our weapons, and above all, it gives us our life force, that's why, when masters like us are killed, we still remain in spirit form, it's also what helps us fight against giant heartless, without our animal spirits, this world wouldn't exist." said Swoop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think i remember your father, he came here about a year before my final test, my father handed him a scroll to help, but wouldn't tell him how to aquire a spirit." said Phant.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That reminds me, i landed on this burnt down world before i found you guys, you know anything about that?" asked Swoop.

Hawkeye and his army were about 15 minutes away from the main fortress. "Alright, Aria was it, be ready to attack, we'll be there soon." said Hawkeye.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just remember you promised to help me get into Kingdom Hearts and kill Dan inside there. I mean, I killed his father already, so he is the last hope for the worlds." Aria said while riding on top of her cat, which has turned into a huge white tiger: http://www.natureartists.com/art/resized/1235_W_tiger_buttery.jpg

"I know all about that world. That place was my home. I had left to go seek edvice from the all-powerful Yen Sid, and when I returned I found it burnt down. The only thing left that I found of my father was his dark blue scarf that I am wearing now. That is why I am after the one who destoried my home and killed my father." Dan told them.

Finn had finally finished with his meditation and his face had the most serious expresion you could see. "Son, get everyone mobilized, now!" said Finn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phant nodded, knowing what his father meant. Phant went to the gong in the corner of the main hall and started hitting it. after a few minutes every student a graduate were lined up in battle formation outside. "C'mon Dan, time for battle." said Phant as he summoned his armor and weapon. Swoop did the same, as well as Finn, only Finn's armor was light blue (See picture in post where Phant and Swoop first used armor). soon Phant and Swoop were at the front of the mobilized students, and Finn was standing on the wall as he witnessed Hawkeye and his army lined up outside.

Finn turned back to the now completely assembled force of his world. "Today, we face a force, larger than any we've fought before, the heartless have attacked many times, and we have always defeated them, it will be an hour of darkness, when our time is over, but it will not be this day, this day we fight, by all that you hold dear, i bid you STAND, DARKNESS SLAYERS!" said Finn as he raised the sword in his right hand. Finn's battle speech was followed by the battle cries of every student, as well as Phant and Swoop.

Hawkeye had arrived at the main fortress. "Now Aria, we always send the 'pawns' in first......remember heartless, you can kill the masters and anyone else, but Dan is for her......ATTACK!" shouted Hawkeye as the heartless and nobodies charged.

Reverse Ventus growled as he stood drenched in water from head to toe. "Well your just unlucky aren't you? You can go kill the guy if you want though. He's in the tree over there just don't leave the place I still have to do something clone." Terra spoke as Ventus looked at the tree glaring at Arashi. "Okay now let's do this the easy way asshole. No one messes with me without paying for it! It's the reason why i'm the darkness of my Verse!" He summoned Wayward Wind before going after Arashi as it glowed with Darkness.

Arashi looked at the blonde haired boy that charged at him. "So... You think you can come after me, hehe, that's funny kid" Arashi moved out of the way and clenched his fist. A giant ball of water charged towards Ventus. "What do you think I would choose?" Arashi asked Xeke.

Aria quickly looked at Hawkeye. "You mean Dan is here? Destory everything in your path, and bring me their hearts." Aria said while her creatures went in faster than the Heartless and Nobodies.

Dan knew things were about to get real. He was about take out his wand when suddenly he fainted and fell to the floor.

Aria quickly looked at Hawkeye. "You mean Dan is here? Destory everything in your path, and bring me their hearts." Aria said while her creatures went in faster than the Heartless and Nobodies.

Dan knew things were about to get real. He was about take out his wand when suddenly he fainted and fell to the floor.