Pokemon

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#21 BeLa Martin

BeLa Martin

hetalia39

• 41 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:14 PM

didn't both black and white come out just before the 3ds, i would have been fine with them making it a debute game for the 3ds and wait a few months.
i pre ordered mine buy selling my old useless one.
due to that the price was lower then it is now.
i had 150 left, i could have bought the pack

#22 Mirr0rVS13

Mirr0rVS13

Square Enix doesn't want my munny... seriously...

• 493 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:21 PM

Really? For the DS and NOT the 3DS????? (>.>)

WTF

#23 DragonMaster

DragonMaster

In the spirit of change.

• 2,543 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:33 PM

I think that they will be awesome games, and I will certainly buy Black 2. However, that they are not on the 3DS is, quite frankly, a terrible mistake. Whoever made this decision must be fired, and then sent to the Nintendo/GameFreak Dungeon where they will be stuck with Bowser and Ghetsis to face eternal torment from an overgrown Dinosaur-Turtle and a Crazy madman who ruined his own son's life for his twisted plan.

Also:

Posted Image
Notice the Blue and Red gems. Also, at the end of Black and White N is said to be in a different region. Possibility to travel to Hoenn?

#24 Shana09

Shana09

The Snow Queen

• Moderators Team Leader (+)
  • 5,030 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:43 PM

I think that they will be awesome games, and I will certainly buy Black 2. However, that they are not on the 3DS is, quite frankly, a terrible mistake. Whoever made this decision must be fired, and then sent to the Nintendo/GameFreak Dungeon where they will be stuck with Bowser and Ghetsis to face eternal torment from an overgrown Dinosaur-Turtle and a Crazy madman who ruined his own son's life for his twisted plan.

Also:

http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads...
Notice the Blue and Red gems. Also, at the end of Black and White N is said to be in a different region. Possibility to travel to Hoenn?

What i said on ur status is the same thing ill say here (let me find it first)

The Blue/Red gem is not a gem. It is Ice. Blue is lightning, which is for Zekrom, and Red is fire, which is Reshiram. The Ice is Kyurem. =/ there not going back to Hoenn, which will be awesome if they do, but highly unlikely.

#25 King Riku

King Riku

Trey's little whore

• 2,249 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:44 PM

Even if it IS a remake, it doesn't matter. It's like Platinum. That was a remake of Diamond and Pearl, but was so much better. Did you complain about that game too?
Besides, I'M looking forward to seeing N again.

The reason they aren't on 3DS is because they are a sequel, and It's wouldn't be right. Gen 6 will most likely be on 3DS. Stop complaining, we all know you'll end up buying the game, loving it, and then feel stupid. Let's save you the feeling of stupid :)

#26 xemnas_is_#_1

xemnas_is_#_1
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

FUSION HA!

POWER LEVEL IS OVER 9000!!!!!!!SRY I HAD TO

#27 xemnas_is_#_1

xemnas_is_#_1
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:33 PM

in conclusion
remake- stupid
sequal-heck yea
pokemon- lost there touch after saphire/ruby

#28 DragonMaster

DragonMaster

In the spirit of change.

• 2,543 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:33 PM

What i said on ur status is the same thing ill say here (let me find it first)

The Blue/Red gem is not a gem. It is Ice. Blue is lightning, which is for Zekrom, and Red is fire, which is Reshiram. The Ice is Kyurem. =/ there not going back to Hoenn, which will be awesome if they do, but highly unlikely.

Posted Image
Posted Image

They're gems.

Even if it IS a remake, it doesn't matter. It's like Platinum. That was a remake of Diamond and Pearl, but was so much better. Did you complain about that game too?
Besides, I'M looking forward to seeing N again.

The reason they aren't on 3DS is because they are a sequel, and It's wouldn't be right. Gen 6 will most likely be on 3DS. Stop complaining, we all know you'll end up buying the game, loving it, and then feel stupid. Let's save you the feeling of stupid http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoti...

Meh, I really hope it is a sequel and not a remake. Platinum may have been better, but it just couldn't hold my interest. And yeah, people probably complained.
Gen 6 on 3DS? Okay, how long will that take? If they make Ruby/Sapphire remakes (which they probably will), they better be released on the 3DS. There is no excuse. I am sure they could have made these games for the 3DS, and still able to trade with the original B&W. Yeah, people with only a DS couldn't play them. Here's the thing, Nintendo is a business, and they want to sell their new product. If anything could have sold the 3DS to people in every region, it is Pokemon. Think about what Monster Hunter has done for the 3DS in Japan, and apply it to all regions (though I am not sure that they would sell as well in each individual region). And yes, we will probably end up buying it and loving it, but that doesn't mean that we can't disagree with the console it is put on, nor does it mean we can deny that it would have been much better on the 3DS.

#29 Aqua7KH

Aqua7KH

Keyblade Bastard

• 1,831 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:35 PM

FUSION HA!

I love you.

#30 J. Severe

J. Severe

Overlord of KH13

• 2,775 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:41 PM

At first, I was a little ticked that this was for DS and not for 3DS, but now that I think of it, there is a possibility of 3DS enhanced features, like widescreen, connectivity with the 3DS's internet options, etc. The fact that there are two versions of this isn't really surprising, since they really seem to be pushing the "two versions" thing; "Pokemon the Movie White" and "Pokemon the Movie Black" proved that.

#31 Aqua7KH

Aqua7KH

Keyblade Bastard

• 1,831 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:47 PM

They are still remaking Ruby and Sapphire.

#32 DragonMaster

DragonMaster

In the spirit of change.

• 2,543 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:50 PM

At first, I was a little ticked that this was for DS and not for 3DS, but now that I think of it, there is a possibility of 3DS enhanced features, like widescreen, connectivity with the 3DS's internet options, etc. The fact that there are two versions of this isn't really surprising, since they really seem to be pushing the "two versions" thing; "Pokemon the Movie White" and "Pokemon the Movie Black" proved that.

The two versions thing is made more surprising due to the fact that there is normally two games to kick off the generation, then one enhanced version. This time it seems that instead of enhanced versions we are getting sequels, which is a first (not complaining, I think I like this better). But you are right about them really pushing the two separate version thing. If I am not mistaken, Black and White had the greatest difference between two versions than any of the others.

I am upset, as it seems that when Reshiram (well Kyurem's Reshiram form) gets the cooler design, the legendaries switch games. Well, at least it seems that way because now the Zekrom is over the black logo and Reshiram is over the white logo.

#33 Hazimie

Hazimie

KH13's Expert Member

• 2,624 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:26 PM

Posted Image
Black Kyurem and White Kyurem

#34 Uncle Dolan

Uncle Dolan
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:55 PM

*sigh* A sequel to the worst Pokemon games ever made yet. Gonna pass.

#35 WakingDawn96

WakingDawn96

CHRISTMAS 2014

• 1,275 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:07 PM

My opinion on this whole thing:

http://xeveemon.tumblr.com/

#36 DragonMaster

DragonMaster

In the spirit of change.

• 2,543 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:54 PM

*sigh* A sequel to the worst Pokemon games ever made yet. Gonna pass.

May I ask how this was the worst? It had the best battling, the best online features (just the best multiplayer aspect in general), better Pokemon than Gen IV introduced, made TMs better, lessened the need for HMs, had an actual plot, and introduced the closest thing to cutscenes in any main series Pokemon game. You are entitled to your opinion, but I am curious as to what makes it the worst in you eyes.

My opinion on this whole thing:

http://xeveemon.tumblr.com/

Pretty much, yeah.

#37 Uncle Dolan

Uncle Dolan
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:12 AM

May I ask how this was the worst? It had the best battling, the best online features (just the best multiplayer aspect in general), better Pokemon than Gen IV introduced, made TMs better, lessened the need for HMs, had an actual plot, and introduced the closest thing to cutscenes in any main series Pokemon game. You are entitled to your opinion, but I am curious as to what makes it the worst in you eyes.

Well, I'm not going to copy paste why because Skype sucks at copy-pasting. But, keep it general:

1. Pokemon
2. New Features
3. Random Difficulty Spikes
4. Story
5. Length

#38 Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy

A̸͇̠͎͙͈̠̜̣ͥ̉̒̄̆

• Banned
  • 2,370 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:16 AM

Interested in this game, but those fusions are ugly as SHIT.

#39 Ace326

Ace326

Tech nerd

• 573 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:17 AM

All I have to say is that I feel like these games are just going to bs me.

#40 DragonMaster

DragonMaster

In the spirit of change.

• 2,543 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:30 AM

Well, I'm not going to copy paste why because Skype sucks at copy-pasting. But, keep it general:

1. Pokemon
2. New Features
3. Random Difficulty Spikes
4. Story
5. Length

1. Valid. Many of them were pretty bad. I still think D/P/Pt had worse though.
2. ???
3. I never noticed them, but valid.
4. ???
5. Too long or too short? Either way, this one is purely up to the individual, so valid.
Valid=an acceptable/legitimate reason/concern

Interested in this game, but those fusions are ugly as SHIT.

The Reshiram one looks okay, at least I kind of like it. The Zekrom one is pretty hideous though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pokemon