Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D "Memoirs" feature in Kingdom Hearts 3D explained

No summaries for Chain of Memories or coded? Interesting... I wonder why?

It said that the summaries are unlocked as you advance through the story. It's possible that CoM and Coded just haven't been relevant at the time of the screenshot.

No summaries for Chain of Memories or coded? Interesting... I wonder why?

I was wondering if y haf to complete world to gain one of these. There is seven worlds and 3D is seventh game. gaining memoir from each world except last one would be awesome.

It said that the summaries are unlocked as you advance through the story. It's possible that CoM and Coded just haven't been relevant at the time of the screenshot.

thats what i was thinking xD

Because coded is pointless? I don't know about CoM though.

This is a good feature to have.

Man... Please... 3D is POINTLESS without Coded / Re:Coded. Coded can look like a non-important game, but Sora and Riku wouldn't be in this exam without it.

The game is short, you should play it, it's very fun.

Man... Please... 3D is POINTLESS without Coded / Re:Coded. Coded can look like a non-important game, but Sora and Riku wouldn't be in this exam without it.

The game is short, you should play it, it's very fun.

Coded isn't necessary for them to have the exam. They could have just used Re:coded's secret ending as the first cutscene of 3D.

Coded isn't necessary for them to have the exam. They could have just used Re:coded's secret ending as the first cutscene of 3D.

Or made it the secret ending to Days or BBS, or something.

But DDD is making it seem more likely to me that plot points from Coded are going to be more important than they first appeared (Notethat the journals are still important)

Coded is necessary to Mickey know where Ventus' heart is, to know that there are many people linked to Sora (Roxas, Axel, Xion, Naminé, Ventus, Aqua, terra) In a special way.

Also, I think that Mickey wasn't going to interfere with Sora's life so much from that point, but after everything that went in Coded he saw that Sora's life was more connected to what was happening than anyone there.

Naminé hinted the comeback of Xion and Herself. Explained why the Jornal wen blank in Chain of Memories, showed that the digital was very linked with the real. Mickey told Sora that when he (Sora) first arrived at traverse town he was there too.

So, if you think that Re:Coded is just for the secret ending, then you couldn't be more wrong. It's very clear that you haven't played the game, so don't talk about it (LOL, thing just got personal, hehehe, just kidding)

Ah, I see it now. The translation from the website wasn't up yet when I had made that post. :P