Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exodaze

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D in V Jump magazine

i dont give a sheit on who voices kairi, but im very pleased the dream eaters so far dont look as much like pokemon as i thought they would

It's because you can edit anything you want like Wikipedia. That's why.

If I remember correctly; a while back it said James Earl Jones would be voicing Aqua.

EDIT: Found a really small photo of it, http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPytB-YqQza1D-ikcgR3cUbfxo6-XwNlj8yobvTMeRb4CR44kn0iIiY0CT

If I remember correctly; a while back it said James Earl Jones would be voicing Aqua.

EDIT: Found a really small photo of it, http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPytB-YqQza1D-ikcgR3cUbfxo6-XwNlj8yobvTMeRb4CR44kn0iIiY0CT

Too bad that didn't really happen, or Aqua would've sounded like Darth Vader. Darth Aqua!

Kudos to you!

Anyways, why does it seem that in Japan no one has a scanner?

ikr but i think its more that no one wants to tear the page out of their to scan it. Oh well if i had it i would buy 2, 1 for me to read and the other to tear the pages out to scan oh well. Also i want to know world wide release date already

Too bad that didn't really happen, or Aqua would've sounded like Darth Vader. Darth Aqua!

It would be almost surreal to hear James Earl Jones tell people not to give in to the Darkness...

oooooo pretty colors lol and lovely dream eaters lol can't wait to see them in action, hopefully we get a translation soon, and i hope hayden voices Kairi again, and really we dont even know if she is gonna have a voice role yet we havent really seen anything of her besides that split second at the end of the special trailer

ikr but i think its more that no one wants to tear the page out of their to scan it. Oh well if i had it i would buy 2, 1 for me to read and the other to tear the pages out to scan oh well. Also i want to know world wide release date already

You don't necessarily need to tear the page.

I scanned these without harming the magazine.

HEY GUYS GO TO IMDb.com the cast of kh 3d is up

By the looks of it, most of the voice actors were suggested or inferred by their previous work.

You don't necessarily need to tear the page.

I scanned these without harming the magazine.

By the looks of it, most of the voice actors were suggested or inferred by their previous work.

i agree those does look nice

IMDB is as reliable as Wikipedia. I wouldn't trust what they say.

Wikipedia is pretty reliable, except for the few spammers that mess up stuff that are quickly reverted subsequently, so you're basically confirming that this voice cast list is true? :P

Anyway, I'm sure Hayden Panettiere will return as Kairi. She also voiced Xion in BBS, so she'll probably be doing the voice work for her too. I reckon Alyson Stoner only voiced them in Re:CoM and Days because those had smaller budgets than bigger titles like BBS and KH2, so they got cheaper voice actors. Meaghan Martin will probably do Namine again, as she's been doing her for the past few games, and her original voice actor, Brittany Snow, hasn't reprised her since KH2.

On-topic, these scans are pretty cool, but alas - I no know Japanese.

Using my horrible Katakana knowledge, I was able to read "Traverse Town" in Ienzo's screenshot, and "Dilan and Even" in Aeleus' screenshot. Yeah. That's it.

i like these scans and the dream eaters that keep getting added to the list look cool as well, hope the rest of it can be translated soon, and shouldnt we be seeing KH in that other magazine thats supose to come out this week as well, ah well still nice

Translation of two sections:

Drop System

Play Riku’s Side > Character Switch > Sora’s Side Starts

On the bottom right part of the screen with Riku’s face icon is the drop gauge. When the drop reaches 0 you automatically drop!!

During the time that Riku is sleeping, in a separate place Sora’s adventure unfolds!!

**There is still more to this section but because of glare/page cuts off, I can't translate anymore -.-

Dream Eater Selection!

When you link with your Kuma Panda, you can gain HP up ability. Immediately you will see the link to Riku!!

Acquire Abilities!!

Use the “link points” you have saved during your adventure and redeem them for abilities and commands. The abilities you gain will be shared with both Sora and Riku!!

With the commands you gain, set the command to Sora or Riku’s command deck, and strengthen them both!!