Photo
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Keyblade from the Realm of Light Theory

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 barry2255

barry2255

Every light must fade, every heart return to Darkness!

• 264 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:18 PM

When sora keeps ventus's heart inside him, it gave him the power to use the keyblade. But have you ever wondered why sora got the keyblade to the realm of light? I think that since ventus is pure light, it gave sora the power to use the keyblade from the realm of light.
What do you think?

Posted Image

#2 DawningEclipse

DawningEclipse

That one random guy

• 261 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:22 PM

When sora keeps ventus's heart inside him, it gave him the power to use the keyblade. But have you ever wondered why sora got the keyblade to the realm of light? I think that since ventus is pure light, it gave sora the power to use the keyblade from the realm of light.
What do you think?

http://images.wiki.wegame.com/i/x5kd37LO...

Arent there multiple keyblades from the real of light? I dont remember the Kingdom Key being the most specialest keyblade out there, then again I might be wrong in saying that. All I remember is Mickey some how gaining the real of darkness keyblade

#3 devereauxr

devereauxr

Two hearts cross to form the soul of the universe.

• 2,415 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

That's not necessarily how it works remember Mickey weild the Kingdom Key D which is a keyblade of the realm of darkness yet he still fight for the side of light. Dark and light are not necassarily good and evil it's how one uses it that determines wether it's good or bad. Also wasn't sora already destined to weild the keyblade and ven's heart just sped up the process.

#4 DawningEclipse

DawningEclipse

That one random guy

• 261 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:29 PM

That's not necessarily how it works remember Mickey weild the Kingdom Key D which is a keyblade of the realm of darkness yet he still fight for the side of light. Dark and light are not necassarily good and evil it's how one uses it that determines wether it's good or bad. Also wasn't sora already destined to weild the keyblade and ven's heart just sped up the process.

Mickey did say that to Xemnas when Xemnas asked why the bearers of light feared the dark lol made me think they was afraid to sleep in the dark without a nightlight, and yes Sora was destined to weild a keyblade

#5 Wolfgang

Wolfgang

Knight Of Time

• 616 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:29 PM

Harboring Ventus only allows Sora to dual wield.

#6 devereauxr

devereauxr

Two hearts cross to form the soul of the universe.

• 2,415 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:39 PM

Harboring Ventus only allows Sora to dual wield.

This

#7 Joemahon1

Joemahon1

GMV Master

• 1,066 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:39 PM

Simple explanation they simple hadnt thought that deep into the story when they gave sora he kingdom key they never would of though of ven or any of the other stuff when making kh1 and giving sora the kingdom key i was simple just the first main keyblade they designed

#8 Jaden T Ortiz

Jaden T Ortiz

KH13's #1 Espada

• 105 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:41 PM

Sora was the one the worlds chose in KH1 so kingdom hearts (the giant door/moon place thingy) gave him a keyblade but ventus's heart in side of him makes him wield two.

#9 Wolfgang

Wolfgang

Knight Of Time

• 616 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:42 PM

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/28848-hmm/ -posts on Sora wielding Keyblade-

The reason Sora can wield the Keyblade is unknown.. Maybe cause its that he has such a strong heart..

#10 Tom

Tom

Serious DOOCHEBAG.

• Banned
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:05 PM

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/28848-hmm/ -posts on Sora wielding Keyblade-

The reason Sora can wield the Keyblade is unknown.. Maybe cause its that he has such a strong heart..

Nope. Time for KH schooling.

Riku was supposed to be the original Keyblade Master, since Terra peformed the Rite of Succession, or Keyblade Ceremony on him in Birth by Sleep. Well during KH1, when Riku turned to Darkness, the Kingdom Key, being a Keyblade of Light, rejected him and turned to Sora, the next possible person.

As for why Sora can wield a Keyblade, there is one reason but you can also argue another. So I'll give you both. The main reason he could wield a Keyblade was because Ventus' heart was inside Sora's body, in which Ventus can wield a Keyblade, allowing Sora to do so as well. Then the fact is, Sora has a strong sense of good in him. He supports his friends, and never gives up. The light in him is very strong. That's why the Kingdom Key would go to him instead of Riku.

As for the Keyblades from the different Realms, there's not just one Keyblade for each Realm.

Nomura: "Riku's 'Way to the Dawn' and Kairi's Keyblade are naturally the same type of Keyblade as Sora's. However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater's transfer and occurrence, as well as Riku's handing it to Kairi.

This means that Way to the Dawn (shockingly) and Destiny's Embrace (Kairi's Keyblade) came from the Realm of Light. The Kingdom Key D (Mickey's Keyblade), came from the Realm of Darkness, despite Mickey fighting for Light.

That's pretty much it.

#11 Wolfgang

Wolfgang

Knight Of Time

• 616 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:08 PM

Meh... It requires to much thinking which i can not do at the moment...

To go agianst you and make you think, how can Sora wield 3 Keyblades at once (Roxas vs Sora battle)

#12 Tom

Tom

Serious DOOCHEBAG.

• Banned
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:24 PM

Meh... It requires to much thinking which i can not do at the moment...

To go agianst you and make you think, how can Sora wield 3 Keyblades at once (Roxas vs Sora battle)

It actually doesn't go against what I said because that's a completely different concept.

As for the battle, there is mainly two reasons, first might be pushing it, but possible, or the second option, which is just simple logic.

First, there's a third heart in Sora that happens to be a Keyblade Wielder. I doubt it, but whatever.

And the second thing is, he is only temporarily taking Roxas' Keyblades. He didn't permanently steal it. He just use them against Roxas. Roxas would eventually take it back. You also have to deal with the fact that this happened in a mental struggle between the two. This wasn't some regular battle they had at TWTNW, it was a battle inside Sora. It doesn't really require thinking, it's just putting logic together.

#13 Sibyl

Sibyl

star gazing lunatic

• 118 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

sora(and roxas) could only dual weild after defeating xion, I think xion spliting sora and roxas's memorys also split the keyblade, alowing dual use, even when xion returned to roxas the keyblade was still split like a scarr or somthing. and as for why sora had a keyblade without right of succetion"ik bad spelling" think of this, why does ven, aqua, terra,mickey, eriques, and old man xehanort have keyblades? cuz there hearts were strong thats why. sora's keyblade showed up when destiny islands was threatened light shines greatest in the dark. riku didnt get 1 cuz at first his heart was in confusion over terra and xehanorts influences, and only took soras cuz he started settling torward darkness round that time. kairi didnt get one till riku gave her it "most firetrucked up thing in kh, sexism ftw =.=" phew theres my theory. btw riku x shiki ftw!

#14 Sibyl

Sibyl

star gazing lunatic

• 118 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

lol my cursing went from the f word to firetrucked