• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 DChiuch

DChiuch

Webmaster

• Webmaster (+)
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:04 AM

Since the release date of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is coming up fast (and we wanted to do some things to make up for the downtime yesterday), we've been doing a lot of work preparing for the release of Kingdom Hearts 3D. This will involve making sure our website features are the best that they can possibly be before the game comes out! So, for now, we have a small update to the video archive-- it will now support the viewing and downloading of videos with English subtitles.

- If you navigate to our archive of Kingdom Hearts 3D trailers, you can see that each video with English subtitles now has a clear marking to let you know before you watch it.

with English subtitles

- Actually on the video pages, using the recent Special Trailer as an example, there are two improvements-- firstly, for viewing, the English subtitles are now enabled by default. Secondly, on the right there is a "Download English subtitles" button. Clicking this will download a subtitle file, which you can put together with the video file and display subtitles using most common video players.

So, you might be wondering, how does this relate to the release of Kingdom Hearts 3D? Well, when the game comes out, we will of course have a cutscene archive, like always-- however, there will be one important difference this time. We aim to translate and subtitle as many of the cutscenes as possible, as fast as possible! Hope you look forward to it. :)

#2 Lady Dreana

Lady Dreana

The Enigmatic One

• 704 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:11 AM

Since the release date of <a href="http://kh13.com/game...d/"><em>Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance</em></a> is coming up fast (and we wanted to do some things to make up for the downtime yesterday), we've been doing a lot of work preparing for the release of <em>Kingdom Hearts 3D</em>. This will involve making sure our website features are the best that they can possibly be before the game comes out! So, for now, we have a small update to the video archive-- <strong>it will now support the viewing and downloading of videos with English subtitles</strong>.

- If you navigate to our <a href="http://kh13.com/vide...railer">archive of <em>Kingdom Hearts 3D</em> trailers</a>, you can see that each video with English subtitles now has a clear marking to let you know before you watch it.

<p style="text-align: center;"><span class="button">with English subtitles</span></p>

- Actually on the video pages, using the <a href="http://kh13.com/vide...railer/">recent Special Trailer as an example</a>, there are two improvements-- firstly, for viewing, the English subtitles are now enabled by default. Secondly, on the right there is a "Download English subtitles" button. Clicking this will download a subtitle file, which you can put together with the video file and display subtitles using most common video players.

So, you might be wondering, how does this relate to the release of <em>Kingdom Hearts 3D</em>? Well, when the game comes out, we will of course have a cutscene archive, like always-- however, there will be one important difference this time. We aim to translate and subtitle as many of the cutscenes as possible, as fast as possible! Hope you look forward to it. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoti...

AW sweet thanls a million Dan

#3 HDAuron

HDAuron
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:21 AM

I need help. If I already uploaded the video to Youtube, how do I put the subtitles on the video?

#4 DChiuch

DChiuch

Webmaster

• Webmaster (+)
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:23 AM

I need help. If I already uploaded the video to Youtube, how do I put the subtitles on the video?

Go to the Video Manager, click the drop down menu for the video, and click "Captions" or something like that.

#5 Kishira

Kishira
  • 3,482 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:29 AM

ho my goodness, I'll definatly need to stay away from this and other sites on the 28th. QAQ

#6 DChiuch

DChiuch

Webmaster

• Webmaster (+)
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:33 AM

ho my goodness, I'll definatly need to stay away from this and other sites on the 28th. QAQ

You say that now, but can you resist? :P

#7 VoidXName

VoidXName

want a Popsicle?

• 1,216 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:35 AM

I'm with Kishira. I just hope I can keep myself away D:

#8 Kishira

Kishira
  • 3,482 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:16 AM

You say that now, but can you resist? http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoti...

Don't remind me! My will....don't you dare give in. ;A;

#9 Lady Dreana

Lady Dreana

The Enigmatic One

• 704 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:19 AM

Don't remind me! My will....don't you dare give in. ;A;

I know that I'll probaly be watching the cutscenes wilth Lea in them

#10 Rob

Rob

Mighty No. R09

• 11,445 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:05 AM

And once again, the translators spoil themselves for the sake of the users on this website.
Posted Image

#11 Sora96

Sora96

Go Go Dream Team

• Archives Team Leader (+)
  • 18,111 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:21 AM

A great feature, it has protential. And a lot of work.

#12 HDAuron

HDAuron
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:10 AM

Go to the Video Manager, click the drop down menu for the video, and click "Captions" or something like that.

Thanks so much. That worked. :D

#13 King Riku

King Riku

Trey's little whore

• 2,246 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:34 PM

So if I download a video, I can have the subs on it now?

#14 DChiuch

DChiuch

Webmaster

• Webmaster (+)
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:37 PM

So if I download a video, I can have the subs on it now?

Did you read the instructions?