•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, and to remove this ad, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Speedruns Chatroom
Photo
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Kingdom Hearts 3D Special Trailer: sleeping pod

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 A Black Sun

A Black Sun

I GOT A JAR OF AXELS!

• 68 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:33 PM

I was replaying some parts over and over and came across this: right when Sora's falling and it switches to Roxas it looks like he's falling from the sleeping pod that Sora was in for like a year. I don't know just thought it was a cool find :) wanted to see how many others noticed this.

Attached Files

#2 King Riku

King Riku

Trey's little whore

• 2,246 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:35 PM

That's Castle Oblivion, and he's falling from those orbs Axel and Xion and others looked into there. The mark on the floor is the biggest giveaway, but I've also seen that room before in RE:CoM.

#3 khoathkeeper13

khoathkeeper13

The GMV Contest of 2011 Champion & 2013 Finalist

• 1,149 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:44 PM

I noticed the orb from CO and the book... but I didn't notice Sora. I'm not sure if its supposed to be that orb or not, it would make more sense for it to be the pod Sora slept in.

#4 Rob

Rob

Mighty No. R09

• 11,445 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:51 PM

I want to say "U late bro", but I won't do it. lol

#5 A Black Sun

A Black Sun

I GOT A JAR OF AXELS!

• 68 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:56 PM

I want to say "U late bro", but I won't do it. lol

What do you mean late? this has only been out for two days lol

#6 King Riku

King Riku

Trey's little whore

• 2,246 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:35 PM

I noticed the orb from CO and the book... but I didn't notice Sora. I'm not sure if its supposed to be that orb or not, it would make more sense for it to be the pod Sora slept in.

It would definitely, but it just doesn't look a thing like it. I was kinda hoping it was, but it's definitely Castle Oblivion.

#7 MeilinII

MeilinII
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:20 PM

I thought the pod Sora slept in was IN Castle Oblivion originally? Why can't you both be right?

And after watching it again, it's definately the pod that becomes the sheets. (Ansems' reports?) and not one of the crystal call things from CO.