Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yuzuki

Axel Art Contest!

Greetings, my fellow organization members! I'm GIM, and starting today, I am starting a Axel Drawing Contest! Here are the basics:

-Draw a picture of Axel

-It can be tradition or digital, just as long as it's Axel

-You may only post 1 entry

-MUST be appropriate for 2-year-olds

-No pairing drawings. Just Axel.

-Backgrounds are allowed

-Colored is preferable

-There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners

-It has to be YOUR WORK. We don't accept stolen artwork!

And that's it!

Any questions can be sent personally to one of the judges. And speaking of judges...

There are three judges:

-Yuzuki

-Lady Dreana

-Rixku

~~~~~~

...Yeah. That's all right now. Which brings up my next point! If you wish you be a judge, please message me personally. No requirements. Just as long as you're not indecisive and/or have bad taste.

no longer in need^

Entries are accepted from 2/14/12-3/20/12

Winners will be announced 3/30/12

Thank you!

please note: end date may be modified as judges see fit.

and there's a slight possibility that the winner announcement might be delayed.

Guest Lady Dreana

Darn, then I guess I can't post my Axel fanservice...

And no Yaoi or akuroku either

=P If you're asking for just Axel and already stating no pairings, you didn't need to go back emphasis 'no gay stuff'. It's highly offensive to me. It's unnecessary to even have that statement there. If you want to be a bigot go do it on your own time, thanks. As such, this lesbian will not be participating.

So by saying 'no gay stuff' I'm going to take that as, me, not being straight, shouldn't participate anyway.Thanks for discriminating and have a nice day.

edit: conflict resolved, yay =3

=P If you're asking for just Axel and already stating no pairings, you didn't need to go back emphasis 'no gay stuff'. It's highly offensive to me. It's unnecessary to even have that statement there. If you want to be a bigot go do it on your own time, thanks. As such, this lesbian will not be participating.

So by saying 'no gay stuff' I'm going to take that as, me, not being straight, shouldn't participate anyway.Thanks for discriminating and have a nice day.

Let me love you

Yes, I know. That's what I was thinking. That was Dreana's note. My apologies! :( Some people are just not comfortable with that type of thing. If you wish to participate, please do.

Yes, I know. That's what I was thinking. That was Dreana's note. My apologies! :( Some people are just not comfortable with that type of thing. If you wish to participate, please do.

I might. =3

I draw straight pairings just as often as I draw shonen-ai ones and I have no problem with people wanting to only be exposed to straight pairings because they don't want to be made to feel uncomfortable. On the other hand, I grew uncomfortable because of the extra note because the contest had nothing to do with pairings.

Had it to do with pairings to begin with, and then asked for straight pairings only, I would have been fine. I just found it slightly absurd. (It's not like if it had been a contest about straight only Axel pairings that I would have demanded to be allowed gayness in. It'd be hard to do a contest like that, anyway. Larxene's scary, and Xion and Namine both seem so young. I'm not even an AkuRoku fan. It'd just be easier to have a 'Axel hanging out with his friends' contest at that point with an extra note to 'keep it clean'.)

Guest Lady Dreana

edit: conflict resolved, yay =3

OH sorry man I didn't know, but yay no pairings please Ok?

Is it alright if it's not in color? I don't know if I'll have time to color my entry... I might forget, too.

It's not REQUIRED. So go ahead! :D

Yeah, umm... I'm really considering changing the date. Perhaps it's best to give everyone more time.

Wait, no. I'm getting things mixed up. DX

So tempted to do this but if this forum is anything like deviantArt then I don't stand a chance. xD

Haha There are good artists here but I don't pay too close attention to the images category to know how good they all are. It's worth a try, though, right?? ^-^

I would, but, I fail everytime at drawing Axel's hair. I'lll try, I guess. But, I mean, Axel's so hot, and I always get distracted. Mmm, Axel.

Haha I guess it depends on what style you're using. I fail at hair all the time myself. Well if you decide to participate, do your best!! And try not to rush it too much. :D

Indeed. Good job!

*flails* I might have to color my entry after all.

Man you two are going to make it difficult for me to judge because I've seen a lot of your work and I love both of your galleries. I'm not gonna judge another Axel art contest. I'll do someone else though *shot*

Indeed. Good job!

*flails* I might have to color my entry after all.

Haha yes, if you have enough time to color it go ahead and replace the file of your other entry with the colored one.

Good job, guys! And good luck!