Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tom

Time to shut people up.

I agree.People are cruel and insensitive and think words on the screen dont hurt anyone and that they dont count . Tell that to the families of the CHILDREN who kill themselves from being bullied everyday..If only people had to live one day in the lives of the people they torture.It wouldnt be funny then

FFS stop making mountains out of molehills!!!!!!!!!

Yes the thing with your sisters cousin is tragic and those who made fun of her are tasteless jerks.

But this status thing just started with "Asperger... lol BURGER ASS"...... this wasn't even serious or trolling but immature goofing around!

And we always joked around with each other.... Prenty and I always made jokes about Goldeen's and Shana's relationship.

While admittedly these jokes weren't about a disease and can't be compared it shows that we do the jokes in good fun.

Also all I did say was that Asperger's is spelled Ass Burgers as a firetrucking joke! I didn't address Prenty in the slightest. I was just making a joke about the NAME of a disease! And fyi I really really like her and never said anything to her with a malevolent intention!!!

The thing that kicked it off were butthurt people who feel offended because Prenty might feel offended.

And because of this constant bitching and over-dramatizing you turned "lol...ass burgers" into cruel trolling. I mean... seriously???

It started off with a harmless joke and look what you all turned it into. And if I offended Prenty with making a joke about a THE NAME OF A DISABILITY which she coincidentally has... then I am sorry!

But seriously people.... stop dramatizing shit like this. Getting a suicide-incident into this is completely uncalled for!

She was beautiful, there was no reason to harass her, she clearly didn't deserve any of this. I hate the way they did this .. to turn someone death into a joke and post it all over the internet is sickening and they deserve to rot for their cruelties.

If you make someone cry then i dont think its overdramatizing. Also, My little brother has Asbergers and they tend to have a very hard time handling jokes about themselves and its hard for them to relate to others and their reactions and emotions . They dont take such things lightly . Its not funny when no ones laughing but you.

FFS stop making mountains out of molehills!!!!!!!!!

Yes the thing with your sisters cousin is tragic and those who made fun of her are tasteless jerks.

But this status thing just started with "Asperger... lol BURGER ASS"...... this wasn't even serious or trolling but immature goofing around!

And we always joked around with each other.... Prenty and I always made jokes about Goldeen's and Shana's relationship.

While admittedly these jokes weren't about a disease and can't be compared it shows that we do the jokes in good fun.

Also all I did say was that Asperger's is spelled Ass Burgers as a firetrucking joke! I didn't address Prenty in the slightest. I was just making a joke about the NAME of a disease! And fyi I really really like her and never said anything to her with a malevolent intention!!!

The thing that kicked it off were butthurt people who feel offended because Prenty might feel offended.

And because of this constant bitching and over-dramatizing you turned "lol...ass burgers" into cruel trolling. I mean... seriously???

It started off with a harmless joke and look what you all turned it into. And if I offended Prenty with making a joke about a THE NAME OF A DISEASE which she coincidentally has... then I am sorry!

But seriously people.... stop dramatizing shit like this. Getting a suicide-incident into this is completely uncalled for!

It's alright, Firat. I'm not angry anymore.

All I pretty much said was "you has Ass Burgers? O_O" and thats it.

The other comment "OH GO TAKE A BURGER IN THE ASS" was to Golden (which i hardly meant but he kind of took it badly now) I agree with Grimmjow, we joke around, and we never usually take it seriously. And you cant compare this to a girl who committed suicide, i feel bad but this is a little different then whats going on....

Why should you?! I can't see how I did something wrong.

w o w

okay

yes Apprentice forgives you

that doesn't mean what you did isn't wrong.

In my opinion it was ableism.

Making fun of diseases is not funny.

At least to some people.

And obviously Apprentice was very offended by it. I was offended by it myself. I mean how dare you make fun of a disability many people are born with?

Sure not everyone will be offended but not everyone will take it as a joke.

You did something wrong, accept it instead of acting like you're the victim.

For one, you didn't even apologize, so you're outta luck. Don't bother trying to save your good image.

Two, if someone grabbed your entire family, put them in a room with you, gave you a pistol and literally forced you to chose your life or theirs. And then when you're about to fire the gun, all it is, is coffetti, and they jump up in surprise, screaming, "Just kidding". Are you really going to tell me that you're going to laugh at that? I think you would be shitting your pants.

It started off with a harmless joke and look what you all turned it into. And if I offended Prenty with making a joke about a THE NAME OF A DISEASE which she coincidentally has... then I am sorry!

Other then that... WTF does that have to do with anything????? I. Made. A. Joke. About. The. Name. Of. A. Disease!!!!

I have Asthma.... if someone calls it "Spasma" I wouldn't give one shit!.... WTF?!

w o w

okay

yes Apprentice forgives you

that doesn't mean what you did isn't wrong.

In my opinion it was ableism.

Making fun of diseases is not funny.

At least to some people.

And obviously Apprentice was very offended by it. I was offended by it myself. I mean how dare you make fun of a disability many people are born with?

Sure not everyone will be offended but not everyone will take it as a joke.

You did something wrong, accept it instead of acting like you're the victim.

The same answer above is for you.

Other then that... WTF does that have to do with anything????? I. Made. A. Joke. About. The. Name. Of. A. Disease!!!!

I have Asthma.... if someone calls it "Spasma" I wouldn't give one shit!.... WTF?!

Asthma is not the same as a mental disease at all.

Asthma is not the same as a mental disease at all.

But suicide and getting trolled after death or making me believe that I have to kill one of my relatives is???? Those are nonsensical comparisons you liked.

And other than that... it is an example! If I had a worse illness I wouldn't care either. But since I do not I used Asthma as a real example.

Its sad how everything started to calm down...until this thread happened. I know its bad enough to do that, but you just created a thread that totally renewed the problem, or basically started a new one...

You're not even getting the point. How about this, since clearly you're going to be difficult. I made a joke about the Holocaust, and laughed at the idea of millions of people dying. Would you tell me that's funny or would you tell that me that's wrong and that isn't funny at all. Right, case in point with what I said before. Wasn't a funny joke to begin with, and you guys expanded on it, thinking it was funny.

Let me go back to the original status. Apprentice was saying that Aspergers and Autism shouldn't be trolled. By default, you went ahead and made a joke that implied trolling, when you shouldn't have done.

And let me go further. Asthma has to do with respiratory problems, which yes, isn't funny whatsoever. But do you know what Aspergers or Autism? Those two are mental problems. They have to do with handicapped people who have a hard time with other people. They can't function socially. It's difficult for this get along with others. Do you think it would be funny to make fun of that idea?

I mean, you can keep saying, "Well I told them to stop making jokes, so I'm a hero!". Yeah, I'm kinda done with these bullshit lies.

Accept that what you said was immature, and should never have been joked about, despite anyone one else saying this.

Its sad how everything started to calm down...until this thread happened. I know its bad enough to do that, but you just created a thread that totally renewed the problem, or basically started a new one...

Hey Ms. Italy, I don't think you're out of the picture. You were in it too, so....

This thread HAD to be posted, because people need to see that things like this, IS NOT FUNNY.

But suicide and getting trolled after death or making me believe that I have to kill one of my relatives is???? Those are nonsensical comparisons you liked.

And other then that... it is an example! If I had a worse illness I wouldn't care either. But since I do not I used Asthma as a real example.

You can't say you wouldn't care, because you don't have one. In other words, you don't have to deal with it. Not to mention there's other people beside you and your FRANDS who can pay attention to your PUBLIC CONVERSATIONS who are triggered by these types of things.

Still a dick move.

It doesn't matter if it's just a joke. There's a line between which jokes AREN'T OK.

It doesn't matter if everyone started to calm down. It still happened. You still did what you did. It's like saying someone committed a crime years ago, and it's perfectly fine to leave it a cold case even if the criminal was a murderer who killed 10 people and was never brought to justice.

Why should you?! I can't see how I did something wrong.

Even if you were just joking, if you realize you've offended someone (even though you may not think it was that bad), apologize. Manners 101, bro.

Hey Ms. Italy, I don't think you're out of the picture. You were in it too, so....

This thread HAD to be posted, because people need to see that things like this, IS NOT FUNNY.

Hi, I didn't say I was out of the picture =_=

I know that, but I still said it made things way worse now even though it was being solved as we were speaking before this seriously you shouldn't have butted in, this thread may have had a point, but it was still unnecessary while it was getting solved by ourselves.

You're not even getting the point. How about this, since clearly you're going to be difficult. I made a joke about the Holocaust, and laughed at the idea of millions of people dying. Would you tell me that's funny or would you tell that me that's wrong and that isn't funny at all. Right, case in point with what I said before. Wasn't a funny joke to begin with, and you guys expanded on it, thinking it was funny.

Let me go back to the original status. Apprentice was saying that Asbergers and Autism shouldn't be trolled. By default, you went ahead and made a joke that implied trolling, when you shouldn't have done.

And let me go further. Asthma has to do with respiratory problems, which yes, isn't funny whatsoever. But do you know what Asbergers or Autism? Those two are mental problems. They have to do with handicapped people who have a hard time with other people. They can't function socially. It's difficult for this get along with others. Do you think it would be funny to make fun of that idea?

I mean, you can keep saying, "Well I told them to stop making jokes, so I'm a hero!". Yeah, I'm kinda done with these bullshit lies.

Accept that what you said was immature, and should never have been joked about, despite anyone one else saying this.

And you are not getting the fact that I wasn't referring to the disability itself but it's name. If you could make a funny name out of "Holocaust" that wouldn't mean that you disrespect everything it stands for FFS. And WTF do you mean with expanded on it? I made that ONE joke which I still think is funny and not in the slightest offending because I was making a joke about the NAME ... NOT THE DISEASE!!!!

Even if you were just joking, if you realize you've offended someone (even though you may not think it was that bad), apologize. Manners 101, bro.

Other than the fact that I DID apologize .. on this thread and many times in the PM with Prenty... I am still not going to be sorry for every shit I say just because someone somewhere might get offended unless I care about that person or can see that my joke really was too much. I apologized to Prenty because of the first reason. Because "You misspelled Ass Burgers" sure is harmless in my opinion.

Let me go back to the original status. Apprentice was saying that Asbergers and Autism shouldn't be trolled. By default, you went ahead and made a joke that implied trolling, when you shouldn't have done.

And let me go further. Asthma has to do with respiratory problems, which yes, isn't funny whatsoever. But do you know what Asbergers or Autism? Those two are mental problems. They have to do with handicapped people who have a hard time with other people. They can't function socially. It's difficult for this get along with others. Do you think it would be funny to make fun of that idea?

Uh, Tom, it's Asperger's.

Uh, Tom, it's Asperger's.

And you are not getting the fact that I wasn't referring to the disease itself but it's name. If you could make a funny name out of "Holocaust" that wouldn't mean that you disrespect everything it stands for FFS. And WTF do you mean with expanded on it? I made that ONE joke which I still think is funny and not in the slightest offending because I was making a joke about the NAME ... NOT THE DISEASE!!!!

Other than the fact that I DID apologize .. on this thread and many times in the PM with Prenty... I am still not going to be sorry for every shit I say just because someone somewhere might get offended unless I care about that person or can see that my joke really was too much. I apologized to Prenty because of the first reason. Because "You misspelled Ass Burgers" sure is harmless in my opinion.

You can't take little jabs at it and play the innocent part. Making fun of the name, disease or person itself, is not funny. It's you trying to act cool in these situations and MAYBE it'll slide. And I wasn't talking about you specifically, but apparently you're fighting for yourself, so I'm not calling to call anybody out until they post on the thread. In the meantime, have fun with me.

If you could make a funny name out of "Holocaust" that wouldn't mean that you disrespect everything it stands for FFS.

Posted Image

Are you firetrucking kidding me? Dig yourself a hole. You're not helping yourself.

I looked at ALL your posts. Not one, "Hey I'm sorrry for even helping develop this". So....nope :/

Oh and sorry Apprentice about the misspellings. At least I apologies for that.