Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D Jesse David Corti hints at voicing Neku in Kingdom Hearts 3D

Update 2: Even more news relating to Corti's role as Neku, again thanks to KHInsider. Corti has updated his Twitter to say that he has finished recording his lines for the game. You can see this below. With so many voice actors announcing their involvement in the English version of the game, let's hope we get a localized trailer very soon!

dxxA8.png

Update 1: Thanks again to KHInsider for the find, we now know that Jesse David Corti actually Tweeted on February 8 to say that he had done some voice acting work for Neku on that day. This makes it pretty certain that he'll be voicing for Kingdom Hearts 3D!

PyS8V.jpg

Jesse David Corti, the voice actor for Neku Sakuraba in The World That Ends With You, has hinted at returning to voice the character in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.

, Corti suggests that "you may hear me..." in the game. Since other voice actors have already confirmed their involvement, which means voice recording for the English version has already commenced, we can probably assume that what Corti is saying is true. Thanks to believe-it-ornot from KHInsider for the find, you can see a screenshot of this hint below. (Jesse David Corti is YouTube user dreamories.)

axxFe.png

ah you beat me DC i just saw that like a few seconds ago, oh well lol i still wanna play TWEWY altough i have heard the voice acting its really good (and so is the video he made that this is on), and yay this (hopefully) means a step closer to a localization trailer

To those who are unaware of their voices you can hear their voice clips here:

------All Credits goes to the Uploader----

Neku (VA: Jesse David Corti)

Shiki (VA: Heather Hogan)

Joshua (VA: Aaron Spann)

Beat (VA: Crawford Wilson)

Rhyme (VA: Kate Higgins)

I can't find one for Rhyme. xP EDIT: Just found out that Rhyme doesn't have a good line and mostly giggles. :3

Shiki is my favorite btw ;)

Great. I wonder what other cast members have assembled... Have Haley Joel Osment, David Gallagher, and the chick who voices Kairi returned as well?

What are the chances of seeing a localized trailer at the GDC?

Oh, that's awesome!! I really hope he does voice Neku in this one! They really should get all the original voice actors. That'd be best. :D

This is exciting! I wonder who else is working on their part for DDD. Maybe we'll get an english trailer soon.

Great. I wonder what other cast members have assembled... Have Haley Joel Osment, David Gallagher, and the chick who voices Kairi returned as well?

What are the chances of seeing a localized trailer at the GDC?

Hayden Panettiere voices Kairi. And I hope the chances are good! :D

Well that's ironic.

In the Japanese, Roxas and Neku have the same voice actor.

Now, it seems that won't be true for the English version, however, Jesse McCartney voices for Roxas/Ventus, while Jesse David Corti voices Neku. Jesse -- Jesse. It's like we did the same thing, but not!