Phase 1: Fitting In
I picked name got it memorized? and try to fit in with people on the site talking about kh,I did alright too.Which lead to
Phase 2: Slowly building the future
I started slowly talking about TV shows and the movies the comics were based on.Then i started talking about best moments in superhero comic like this
Phase 3: Being know for comics
(This one i had to breakdown even for more)
1) Posting 70% of the time with comic-book related things
2) Making comic book references even if they did not fit the thread
3) Making threads about any great and weird moment in western comics
4) Changing my name to Deadshot aka comic-book character
5) Make sure they know comics
6) Tell people on comics
7) Correcting people on when they say something wrong about comics
Then i would go
Your of out of date,He’s badass now
Phase 4:Getting People to Read them
Show people the awesomeness of comic and try to make them read them.
(Cella did all work on this one)
I read a few when I was younger but stopped eventually. However recently thanks to Cella who's gotten me interested I've started to read some here and there. They are amazing in my opinion and I do really enjoy them. I feel like I missed out on a lot when I was younger and didn't read them. D:
Thank you!! This sounds really good.
American Vampire? Hmm, sounds good. What kind of comic is it?
Am getting closer to taking over the whole site with comics.I've had help from Cella and MarluXia777 along with others.
awesome i might check that out
What if you don't want to read Western Comics?
The answer is simple
Now you may be thinking why i did.
Simple comic are dying and I am saving them one person at a time