Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D in Famitsu Weekly, HQ scans & interview

Unconventional for the series would be, ironically, a good ending. KH1 - cliffhanger, CoM - sleep lol, Days - ..........seriously? Birth by Sleep - wow. KH2 - the only good ending.

That just makes me seriously wonder what the original ending was supposed to be like. Something bad happen to Sora or Riku?

1. Secret ending tie in with Re:Coded.

2. A shocking ending

3. Ending connects with another game in the series.

If I were any less than I am, I would scream like a stereotypical fangirl

wow after reading about it i have to say kh3d is getting really interesting

KHFM, Re:Com and KH2FM HD collection for PS3 and for all English speaking countries.

that would be amazing ,you can find so many ps2 trilogies in ps3 like sly racoon and prince of persia,the kingdom hearts hd collection would be an amazing gift for both the fans and gamers who want to play kh in HD

The ending will be just as short as Re:Coded's? Fffffffff....

I think it will be the ultimate teaser for KH3, this will of course make people get KH3 and suffer while waiting xD

This however, makes me really curious and excited:

"- A surprise announcement for the 10 year anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts series will be coming."

According to khinsider:

The giant pink writing at the bottom left says "The Mysterious Man from Birth By Sleep: Final Mix who Manipulates Time will show up.

According to khinsider:

The giant pink writing at the bottom left says "The Mysterious Man from Birth By Sleep: Final Mix who Manipulates Time will show up.

They better......will they show his true face?

that better not be all of the interview that would suck because they basicly said nothing that new come on now

Did you read the whole thing? They're working on a full translation. Both Oishii and SQEX Gal, separately are working on translations, I think. It's a big Interview so be patient.

Gasp* @ New screen:

who is this dude? Is this YMX? He doesn't seem. He appears more whiter than we've seen lol Is this Xemnas hair? Could he be the mysterious figure!?

Posted Image