•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, and to remove this ad, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Speedruns Chatroom
Photo
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

Ven's released heart

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 axelrulz

axelrulz
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:27 PM

It didn't exlain it really, it was more of an educated guess. And it's possible that she did do it, and not even know she did or how she did it because at that time she didn't even know of her powers. Also, Sora and Roxas merged twice. In the begining to make Sora whole, and then at the end they had a complete merging. In a way, it's kinda like Ven and Vanitas in BBS. The battle between Sora and Roxas in TWTNW is similar to the final battle of Ven and Vanitas, except they were just fighting for control, not to destroy one-another.

It's funny that it's an "educated guess" since you have no evidence to support it. An educated guess would be thinking about the FACTS, which you haven't used yet, and getting something based off of that. And i think that Roxas and Sora fighting in TWTNW was more of a way for Roxas to find out if Sora was strong enough to take on Xemnas, and to learn why Xemnas picked him to destroy the Heartless and collect hearts in the first place.

#42 Zenithia

Zenithia

Married to Tifa, alright :)

• 1,581 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:22 PM

tutti frutti. I ultimately believe that Ven's heart returned to him when Sora released his heart to help Kairi. For all we know he could be trapped inside of Castle Oblivion if the only one that can get to him is Aqua. But if Ven's heart did in fact go back to him, I'm puzzled on how he is able to survive in there without some of the regular necessities, like food.

#43 Loki

Loki

King of Asgard

• 595 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:09 PM

tutti frutti. I ultimately believe that Ven's heart returned to him when Sora released his heart to help Kairi. For all we know he could be trapped inside of Castle Oblivion if the only one that can get to him is Aqua. But if Ven's heart did in fact go back to him, I'm puzzled on how he is able to survive in there without some of the regular necessities, like food.

Its a video game. People in video games arent held down by trifling necessities like eating. I bet there isnt even a bathroom in Castle Oblivion.

#44 axelrulz

axelrulz
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:12 PM

In the secret ending of re:coded, Yen Sid said that they found Ven's heart, and I think he might have said that they found Ven instead of Ven's heart if his heart went back to his body. Then again, in the trailer for KH 3D, it showed Ven, and then his chair was just empty, so that might mean that he got out. But we wont know until we actually see him wake up.

#45 Zenithia

Zenithia

Married to Tifa, alright :)

• 1,581 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:11 PM

Its a video game. People in video games arent held down by trifling necessities like eating. I bet there isnt even a bathroom in Castle Oblivion.

tutti frutti. I just meant that as an example of whatever is considered as a necessities in the video games, assuming that there were any. Some games, such as Dragon Quest 8, actually showed the need for characters to eat food and sleeping.

#46 Loki

Loki

King of Asgard

• 595 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:55 PM

tutti frutti. I just meant that as an example of whatever is considered as a necessities in the video games, assuming that there were any. Some games, such as Dragon Quest 8, actually showed the need for characters to eat food and sleeping.

That game is obviously full of blasphemy