Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Larxene12

The Nine Foxs

(This can only go up too 9 people so the first 9 NEED to know they will add if you think you won't please don't join! Because that is kinda annoying!)

STORY:

You are a newly gold ranked "fox". A Fox is an agent for GOD! OMG! He made this agency to protect the world. Only certain people with 'abilities' are picked for foxes. You among 8 other are the new Golden Fox team. This team is what Mr.Fox calls 'The righteous Foxs'. You have just joined and you have seen them once or twice, but only in the beginning. Now, it is up to you guys to save the world! yay! But no yay. You are up against the devil himself.

Will the Devil win in the end? Will the world become consumed by the devil?

IDK YOU FIND THE ANSWER! (btw you CAN have wings if you want,):angel:

Name: Angela

sex: Female

Height: 5"4'

Hair color: Brunette (with red streaks)

Eye Color: Sky blue

Weapons: She has two hand guns that can shoot like machine guns. she can also fight. AND she has a backpack full of death tools :3

Power: Ice, super strength, fly, plants and Illusions (you can have 5 if you wish)

Appearence: She has blue ,white and silver wings that can come in and out as she pleases. She has a short black coat, with a white tang-top with a white mini-skirt with sliding shorts too match. And high sneakers(like Yuffie in Advent Children) with leg armor(like sweatbands) and arm ones to match.

BIO: Her whole family except her twin is dead. Her twin is the devil's right hand girl. Everyone know because she turned on God. So she has basically been lonely her whole life. She has bad anger issues. But talks quite alot and is hyper once you get to know her.

Angela walked into the room with her new partners and sat down.

I'll join (cuz Ran and Maru are foxes!!!yay!!!)

Name:Maru

Sex:Female

Height:153cm

Hair Colour:Dark Blue

Eye Colour:Brown

Weapons:Two japanese swords

Power:The powers of the 12 General Gods

Appearance:Wears something like this--> http://media.photobucket.com/image/souseiseki/Usagikurai/souseiseki.jpg?o=13

Bio:She lives with her somebody,Ran. She is a nobody-fox. She meditates and practices swordplay everyday. Never go near her when she is angry.

Maru sat down beside Angela.

name:lexa age:16 :sex:male hair color:black eye color:red height:5'8 weapons:unlimited kinai knives and tnt appearence:black tank top blue jacket red tuck black pants and boots fox head on both arms and tuck bio:ran away from home after family and friends but twin sister were killed, and lexa had many jobs and lots of money

Okay:

Name:Shiori

Sex:Female

Height:149cm

Hair colour:Brown

Eye Colour:Blue

Weapons:Vanilla ice-cream (in cups), Bladed weapons

Power:Ice

Appearance: http://www.northarc.com/images/kanon/kanon-misaka-shiori.jpg

Bio: He loves to eat vanilla ice-cream. She uses the power of ice and can summon out many ice-cream (in cups) and attack with them. She is also skilled in using bladed weapons.

"That's cool. I have ice too, but my specialty is snow. I love it, I also love make roses with my plants and freezing them a little, quite fun." Angela said then she sat down next to Shiori.

Angela looked down and frowned, she always thought of her family. Then she half smiled and made a rose "These are my favorite..." she said quietly so no-one would hear her.

Angela made a 3 ice roses and drizzled them with snow and went back and handed them out "I hope you like it, they are very rare, if you want anything just ask me!" she said