Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Were you guys satisfied with the number of D-links we got in Birth by Sleep?

Were you guys satisfied with the number of D-links we've got in Birth by Sleep?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Were you guys satisfied with the number of D-links we've got in Birth by Sleep?

• Yes, I was satisfied with what we've got.
    • No, because I was expecting for more.
    • I don't care...D-link didn't really interest me.
    • I was waiting for more, but I'm fine with what we've got.
    • What is D-Link?

Were you guys satisfied with the number of D-links we've got in Birth by Sleep?

Yes, I was satisfied with what we've got.. But we could have more :3

And you?

the only d-links that i used and were helpful for me were aqua(auto-life),stitch(ability to max commands)and mickey(ability to level up aqua and ven)most of the others had some nice finishing moves but werent as helpfull as the regular decks that you could use ,still i think they were a nice addition to the gameplay with the support abilities that you could get

Imo we got too many d-links. With Aqua and Ven, I felt pressured to use each one equally, there was too many. How are d-links not helpful? It automatically gives you full health, an arsenal of charged attacks if you were waiting for your own to replenish during battle.. the effects are pretty neat too, like Aqua's Life 3 type spell, and Mickey's double xP.

Hell no. There definitely should have been more. Terra is the only one who got a D-Link from Enchanted Dominion, and Terra was the only one who didn't get one from Snow White. Also, Ven was with Jaq during his time in CoD, so why did he get a D-Link for Cinderella? Everyone should have gotten one from every world.

I never thought about it....and I rarely ever used them, the only time I would put them to use was when fighting MF and used Aqua for her Auto-Life....and when I wanted to level up fast I would use Ven D-link. That was about it. .w.;

They're kind of tricky for me. I could never completely figure out how to use them without dying. xD I mean, sure, all your HP gets restored, but I always felt disoriented when I tried them, thinking Okay, what the heck kind of abilities and commands do I have again? And then of course once you're done with the D-Link your HP goes back to where it was before, and then I would die, if I hadn't already died while I was using the D-Link. :P So I could never figure out how they were advantageous in the game. I just stick to melding commands and creating abilities for myself.

Like AnsemTheWise said, I hardly used them at all in the original game, and I don't think I've used them even once so far in Final Mix.

i really didn't find them useful in the main game unless your terra and you need to save your ass from the annoying final battle. But it could also be useful for mysterious figure and (maybe) the vanitas sentiment

They're kind of tricky for me. I could never completely figure out how to use them without dying. xD I mean, sure, all your HP gets restored, but I always felt disoriented when I tried them, thinking Okay, what the heck kind of abilities and commands do I have again? And then of course once you're done with the D-Link your HP goes back to where it was before, and then I would die, if I hadn't already died while I was using the D-Link. :P So I could never figure out how they were advantageous in the game. I just stick to melding commands and creating abilities for myself.

Like AnsemTheWise said, I hardly used them at all in the original game, and I don't think I've used them even once so far in Final Mix.

Well, you could just use the D-Link as a means of restoring health only, after all, you don't HAVE to commit to the D-Link once you use it, you can just exit out of it and still have the full HP, though I found use in some D-links, but usually the only time I used D-links was when I was trying to get the upgrades for them.

yeah i was satified because if they put more in then it would take up more space and more loading/waiting time and also over doing the games plus im fine with the ones they give they are pretty nice to use just like having donald and goofy for sora in the other games

D-Links were a pointless notion that wore out their use after level 10. The only one worth using was Mickey's and thats because you got double experience. The combat forms were far better especially once you got the higher level ones. However personally I still miss Sora's Valor form and Riku's Dark form.