•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, and to remove this ad, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Livestreams Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Chatroom
Photo

What did you think about the new trailer of KH3D?

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

What did you think about the new trailer of KH3D?(178 members have cast votes)

1. I think it was really awesome! I can't wait for this game to be released!! (156 votes [87.64%])

Percentage of vote: 87.64%

2. I think it was great! I'm more excited now! (13 votes [7.30%])

Percentage of vote: 7.30%

3. I think it was good. But the game might be even better! (7 votes [3.93%])

Percentage of vote: 3.93%

4. I think it was ok. I thought it would be better, though. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. I think it was bad. It could have been a lot better.. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Has the new trailer appeared online? Where? (2 votes [1.12%])

Percentage of vote: 1.12%

Vote

To vote, please sign in or register.

#41 AwersomeOne

AwersomeOne
  • Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

OMF*%&$GOSH!!!!!! IT LOOKS EPIC - THE BEGINNING WITH THE KEYBLADE GRAVYARD AND SORA RIKU MICKY FIGHTING MASTER XEHANORT!! THEN THE GAMEPLAY LOOS AWESOME, AND THEN THE ENDING WITH EVERYONE COMING BACK!!! (THE NAME LEA GOT IT MEMORIZED xD EPIC) JUST AWESOME ^_^ CANT WAIT!!!

#42 Khrulesbbs

Khrulesbbs

Musical Composer

• Members
  • 869 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:38 PM

God xemnas never looked sexier

#43 Static15

Static15

~Glorious Truth~

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:41 PM

A new word may need to be created to express how unbelievibly amazing this trailer is...let alone how great the game will be...

#44 BeLa Martin

BeLa Martin

hetalia39

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:03 PM

who what when where yay my fav org 13 members r back except for demex

#45 Not-with-a-whimper

Not-with-a-whimper

Together, Always

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:07 PM

I was excited about Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance because of the whole "The World Ends With You" thing, but this? This blew my firetrucking mind. I couldn't believe it all. It was so epic I watched it countless times. Random filler crap no more!!! We get a real freaking storyline important mega awesome flashy as all get out kingdom hearts game that actually deserves to call itself a kingdom hearts game. I can't wait. Also, Tron Legacy ftw!!! Keep it up, Square Enix, and my faith in you will soon be restored. :D

P.S. I loved the effects on Xemnas's weapons. Nice touch.

#46 J. Severe

J. Severe

Legit overlord and ruler of KH13

• Members
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:20 PM

And I loved how everything was in CGI. That just PROVES that the 3DS is strong enough to handle it and proves that the new secret ending could possibly be in CGI.

Or at least that's what i hope anyways^^.

If you're referring to the pre-rendered CGI, the DS could handle that (see the openings of Final Fantasy III and IV). It's just a video clip - it ain't representative of the game's true graphics.

Also, the trailer sucked. /shot It was one of the best things I've seen in my life.

#47 BeLa Martin

BeLa Martin

hetalia39

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:28 PM

hey where is aua and ven

#48 Vivi111

Vivi111

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:50 PM

so epic, i haven't seen axel and Xion in cgi.
.....OH and one more thing, when mickey, donald and goofy were talking to maleficent and pete that was the present time right, then axel came and called himself lea. DOES THAT MEAN HE FOUND HIS HEART?
-Idk according to the novel or was it manga, when axel died in KH2 Namine said that he didn't die but faded into darkness where he is looking for his heart

#49 VentusXlll

VentusXlll
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:02 PM

BETTER NORTH AMERICA PUT IT IN ENGLISH FAST -..- .... I DONT WANT TO WAIT LIKE BBS.....I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME >:<!

#50 deathrebirthsenshi

deathrebirthsenshi

Messiah of Silence

• Members
  • 763 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

1 complaint: Mickey needed Axel to save him from Maleficent? Yeah right. I wish Mickey would act more like the Keyblade Master he is.

#51 VentusRoxas

VentusRoxas
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

I cant count how many times i've watched it already because of its EPICNESSISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with ROXAS! VANITAS! lea...and everybody else. why isnt march today?!

#52 deathrebirthsenshi

deathrebirthsenshi

Messiah of Silence

• Members
  • 763 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:32 PM

1 complaint: Mickey needed Axel to save him from Maleficent? Yeah right. I wish Mickey would act more like the Keyblade Master he is.

Oh and I was right about the 7 keys of sleep being related to the princesses of heart! Well, maybe not related, but they were mentioned.
*GASP* WAIT! In Re:Coded, Maleficent said "Fool! All worlds are mine! Soon you shall see..." was this just another Maleficent rambling or has this thing she mentioned about the Princesses of Hearts something she's already put into action? Afterall, she's already kidnapped them all and gathered them once.

#53 deathrebirthsenshi

deathrebirthsenshi

Messiah of Silence

• Members
  • 763 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:33 PM

so epic, i haven't seen axel and Xion in cgi.
.....OH and one more thing, when mickey, donald and goofy were talking to maleficent and pete that was the present time right, then axel came and called himself lea. DOES THAT MEAN HE FOUND HIS HEART?
-Idk according to the novel or was it manga, when axel died in KH2 Namine said that he didn't die but faded into darkness where he is looking for his heart

That's basically what happens to all nobodies according to Nomura. That's a more poetic way of putting it lol.

#54 mistere_78

mistere_78
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:00 PM

It was pretty sweet; it definitively makes me more interested in the game. I just wish I could make sense of what I am being shown.

#55 Rinax

Rinax

The Clawed Shadower

• Members
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:22 PM

I'm really excited about the game. You should have seen me this morning when I found out the trailer was put out on the internet.
It's nice that we get to see at least the first 8 members of Organization XIII. If only Nomura knew how much we want the whole Organization...
We have yet to see Even/Vexen have any screen time. Him lying on the ground beside Ienzo doesn't count. But if they make him talk, we won't be able to hear his Hojo laugh nor hear his original voice in Japanese. But as long he shows up with everyone else.

#56 TheKingdomkid

TheKingdomkid

InFamousHero

• Members
  • 1,963 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:36 PM

i just watched the shorter one and that one had some stuff the longer one didn't do you think you will translate the shorter one as well

#57 TheApprenticeofKingMickey

TheApprenticeofKingMickey

Child of Poseidon

• Banned
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:39 PM

If it's possible for a woman to jizz I did it.

#58 Sora96

Sora96

That guy who made 153 posts in one day

• Archives Team Leader (+)
  • 14,353 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:23 PM

Surprise and disgust. Anyway. It served it's purpose.

i just watched the shorter one and that one had some stuff the longer one didn't do you think you will translate the shorter one as well

DChiuch said he'll probably do a subbed version of it in a couple hours.

#59 Rob

Rob

Mighty No. R09

• Members
  • 11,445 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:39 PM

Surprise and disgust. Anyway. It served it's purpose.

To make billions of people jizz until they shoot air out and keep shooting air out.

#60 khoathkeeper13

khoathkeeper13

The GMV Contest of 2011 Champion & 2013 Finalist

• Members
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:17 PM

*watches* ohhhh myyyyy goooosshhhh...... *spazzes* too epic for words...