Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

What did you think about the new trailer of KH3D?

What did you think about the new trailer of KH3D?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think about the new trailer of KH3D?

• I think it was really awesome! I can't wait for this game to be released!!
    • I think it was great! I'm more excited now!
    • I think it was good. But the game might be even better!
    • I think it was ok. I thought it would be better, though.
    • I think it was bad. It could have been a lot better..
    • Has the new trailer appeared online? Where?

1 complaint: Mickey needed Axel to save him from Maleficent? Yeah right. I wish Mickey would act more like the Keyblade Master he is.

Oh and I was right about the 7 keys of sleep being related to the princesses of heart! Well, maybe not related, but they were mentioned.

*GASP* WAIT! In Re:Coded, Maleficent said "Fool! All worlds are mine! Soon you shall see..." was this just another Maleficent rambling or has this thing she mentioned about the Princesses of Hearts something she's already put into action? Afterall, she's already kidnapped them all and gathered them once.

so epic, i haven't seen axel and Xion in cgi.

.....OH and one more thing, when mickey, donald and goofy were talking to maleficent and pete that was the present time right, then axel came and called himself lea. DOES THAT MEAN HE FOUND HIS HEART?

-Idk according to the novel or was it manga, when axel died in KH2 Namine said that he didn't die but faded into darkness where he is looking for his heart

That's basically what happens to all nobodies according to Nomura. That's a more poetic way of putting it lol.

I'm really excited about the game. You should have seen me this morning when I found out the trailer was put out on the internet.

It's nice that we get to see at least the first 8 members of Organization XIII. If only Nomura knew how much we want the whole Organization...

We have yet to see Even/Vexen have any screen time. Him lying on the ground beside Ienzo doesn't count. But if they make him talk, we won't be able to hear his Hojo laugh nor hear his original voice in Japanese. But as long he shows up with everyone else.

Surprise and disgust. Anyway. It served it's purpose.

i just watched the shorter one and that one had some stuff the longer one didn't do you think you will translate the shorter one as well

DChiuch said he'll probably do a subbed version of it in a couple hours.

Surprise and disgust. Anyway. It served it's purpose.

To make billions of people jizz until they shoot air out and keep shooting air out.

I have only one wish for this game (and KH3 even more so): I hope it's darker/more serious than the games in the past have been. I mean, Days and Birth By Sleep were significantly darker than the first 3 games, but the series needs to stay on that trajectory. There's such a beautifully tragic story beyond all the Disney characters and silliness. I just hope that comes out more with this one (although these Dream Eaters aren't making me too hopeful).

AXELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or LEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was all that came into my when i saw the tralier also when i saw roxas i paused it and re watched him at least 3 time :3 im that much of a geek 4 roxas :)