Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D Square Enix updates their Jump Festa 2012 website

Update: Oishii has translated the text on the page. It says "At the Jump Festa convention, a thrilling demo will be featuring a new world, so please be sure to stop by." Looks like they'll be announcing a new world!

Square Enix's Jump Festa 2012 website for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance has been updated. This update include 4 new screenshots, which you can see below in our gallery, and also confirms that Kingdom Hearts 3D will be featured at the event with both a playable demo and a new trailer. Jump Festa 2012 will run from December 17 to December 18, 2011. Thanks to andriasang.com for the tip.

jump-festa-2012&i=image1.jpg&w=200&q=75& jump-festa-2012&i=image2.jpg&w=200&q=75& jump-festa-2012&i=image3.jpg&w=200&q=75& jump-festa-2012&i=image4.jpg&w=200&q=75&

I hope by new world they don't mean Prankster's Paradise. I want to see more worlds!

I'm hoping the same thing. It would be even worse if it was Riku in Monstro >.< I would probably march to Japan and define "new" to SE for them xD

I'm very excited about this game!!!! Actually it's the KH that i've been more excited for!!! And to make me happy we'll see a trailer, a demo and better a new world!!! NOW I WANTED TO CLARIFY SOMETHING!!! The City of Bells and Prankster's Paradise have been already revealed with concept arts, images and character displays, so I don't think Nomura would announce it as "a new world" if he has already led some images and concep arts to a magazine, so I think it's an entirely new world. OTHER THING that's been bugging me it's that most people have said that because Monstruo it's in the game Nomura lied about new worlds. WELL considering something, Monstruo has passed to be an area of AN ENTIRELY NEW WORLD CALLED PRANKSTER'S PARADISE so I wouldn't be going aroun saying that Nomura lied. He said new worlds and that's what we're getting.

*sees question mark over Riku's head* Status effects?! No, I hate those! They're so annoying >.< Oh well, part of the challenge I suppose. I'll use my dream eater as a human shield xD

Oishii-chan, I think the question mark you saw was the demonstration of the Dream Eater's confusion. You know the confused ability present in BBS? I think maybe the ability that Riku is demonstrating has the Confuse ability involved, hence the question mark over the Dream Eater's head. Like when Aqua or Ven (I can't remember if Terra had the ability) used Confused on the Unversed and question marks would appear over their heads.

SALJG;LAJHL;JL;GBNOIERRHERT.......NEW WORLDS.....!!.....

GLASDJGLJ.....SPAZZ.....

Anyways....I expect Pocahontas to make an appearance as a new world. :/