Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
P50L

I've been having...these thoughts lately..

I've been hanging around more with my guy friends

(sorry oath_14... But i kinda want to know what you did that made you feel stupid we'll talk about that at school)

Well...I never felt this way around another guy..but I get attracted to them or turned on. It happened out of nowhere and I feel a bit bad and awkward. I haven't told them...But what do I do? It's the first time I ever felt this way around one of them...I have nothing against sexuality..I've been attracted to women most of the time..but I need advice...Any help?

You've got your whole life to figure it out. You don't any sort of label on who you're attracted to. Just go with the flow. There's nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality.

You've got your whole life to figure it out. You don't any sort of label on who you're attracted to. Just go with the flow. There's nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality.

Hmm.....It's actually the first time this ever happened.

I think it's pretty obvious.

what is?

Well I don't think you should tell them this straight out, especially right now. Get comfortable with your own feelings first and make sure you understand what it is you want or feel. Then if you feel it's right, just tell them.

Well, I know how that is. You're starting to explore your sexuality, and it's nothing wrong.

You might even end up liking women anyway, actually.

Just give it some more thought and time, things change.

Nothing to worry about, getting erections towards guys means that your body wants to see if you enjoy the erection and further it. If it does go further, you're gay. If it just stays a normal erection, it's nothing wrong.

Anyways, it's probably just puberty.