Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Larxene12

Organization(and you)

[/size] ~Hi! I decided to make a roleplay! Yayz! :D It is going to be about....

Orgy 13! Okay I wanted to join another one but I decided NOT to welll because there was like 400 and something pages of it! So I didn't. NOW here is what you can do.

1: Be and orgy member. Or make your own character. If you are not are being an organization member you make them talk and do actions ONLY IF SOMEONE ISN'T BEING THAT ONE! [edit]if they gve you permission then it is okay!

2: Your element thing goes up to 2.

3: Your title can go up to 2 things.(it matters what you element(s) is!)

4:Weapons go up to 5.

5: Enjoy!

Story: Okay, you wake up in a gray room. You remember, where you are. In the World that Never Was. Your room is in the Castle that Never Was. You go to the lobby, no one is there. It's you day off! Then you go to.....

Organization 13:

Xemnas

Xigbar

Xaldin

Vexen

Lexaeus

Zexion

Saix

Axel

Demyx

Luxord

Marluxia

Larxene

Roxas

Xion

Okay here is mine:

Name:Pixani.

Title: Queen of Darkness/Nobodies

Element(s): Power over Darkness and Power over all nobodies

Weapons(s): Two really power keyblades, that can fuse in one fully powered, and the darkest keyblade known.

Appearance: Long blond hair that goes down to her lower back. Bangs like zigzags expect on that goes over her nose. Blood red eyes. A long black jacket with some rips in in. A short red dress with the nobody sign on it. Her necklace (called the Nocturne of Nobodies) is a big Nobody sign.

Personality: She can sometimes be nice. Matters who you are. She has a horrible temper, get her really mad like, all the way. You might wake up in the infirmary. She can be funny and outgoing. But it's gonna take some time.

Enjoy!

I'll join

Name:Leodora, goes by Leo

Title: she doesn't have one

Element:Shape/matter

Weapons: She has a pistol that never runs out of amo and a Blood red derk (a type of blade that is longer then a dagger but shorter then a sword)

Appearence: Black hair that falls past her waist and yellow eyes. She wears knee high black boots, a black coat that appears to be to big for her and a short black dress.(wow thats alot of black) She has a pair of earings that are in the shape of a moon, and a red choker neckalace.

Personality: She doesn't take much seriosly and has a habit of getting into fights over stupid things. She doesn't like working but when she has to do something she can't fail or she beats herself up over how she could have done better.

Name: Jester System [i like that name]

Title: The Killer, the Crazy one

Power: can contorl space, other power is unknow.... [is keeping it a scret]

Weapons: Desert Eagle [hand gun], Barrett M82 [for long range], Shuanggou[hook sword] [for close up and is fav weapon]

Appearence: wears a camo jacket with a Whoracle T-shirt under it... Cargo pants..... has a tatto of the Whoracle women on his right sholder [but trys to hide it when he can]... has red hair but he dyes it brown... has blue eyes...

Personality: is a party animal and likes to take risk .... dose stuff nobody whold do ..... dose have a soft side but dosent show it for being afrided of being called a softy

Jester: ok [heads to lobby to play his gutair] [plays Twisted Transistor]

name:Lexa age:19 title:the crazy killer power:contrels other ppls weapons and memiries weapon: shot gun oblivion and oathkeeper one keyblade in each hand appear.: org 13's robes and black and red boots personality: likes to eat alot likes games talks abit to much and likes to hang with ppl Lexa: uh [heads to lobby with some popcorn] [eats popcorn]

Jester: SURE THING [gose to fridge and gets milk and Chocolate]

[dumps the whole bottle of Chocolate into the glass and and pores some milk into the glass and thens steres it into one mig thing then gives it to Pixani] here you go

I woke up and looked around. Everyone was just relaxing from their hard work I guesse. " I am going to my room. Need me, summone me," I said then I opened a portal to my room.