Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Text Lu Xun's essays : How to have a good life

What level of writing is this supposed to be? I mean elementary school, middle school, high school or college? Just asking for frame of reference for how well it needs to be written. Now for feedback: intro seems a bit sudden but then again you've got limited lines to work with so you don't really have a choice. Some parts could be rephrased like There’s also another thing

That could become Another aspect to consider is ...

Other sentences could be combined You must not have hatred, envy and any and every other bad feeling. Having only good feelings helps a lot.

Having good feelings helps a lot and try not to have any hatred, envy and any and every other bad feeling. I'm not sure if this is a problem in your native language or not; it says it was translated into English so this next bit might be unecessary based on the language. The fourth paragraph's second sentence should be Even if the person is surrounded by money, if he or she doesn’t have a friend or a family member, he or she will impossible for it to achieve happiness.

As for the second paragraph, just use a sentence or 2 to explain what you mean about health by showing why. And starting off the last paragraph, don't refer back to the other paragraphs like that. Refer instead into the ideas behind them. I know what I wrote sounds a bit critical; it's not personal. Anyway, it is pretty nicely written. Nice job.

Thanks, guys!

I didn't know you'd like it so much :)

I'm sure to post every essay I do on school...

I still have one more on the computer, I believe... But not sure when I'm going to post it....

It's about freedoom ;33