Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oblivion 22

The academy of demons

(This a Rosario + Vampire rp)

The balance between the Demon realm and the Human realm has always been stable, but somehow, humans have been able to cross over into the Demon realm by accident and are attending Youkai (Monster/Demon) academy. All humans who attend this school have no idea that they have attended a school for monsters until there home room teacher anounces this at there first lesson. Monster's/Demon's have the full right to kill any Human who attends this school, if they choose. The bus driver comes every month so you will have to survive until then if you want to leave.

~Rules~

• No god modding with the monster transformations.
  • Humans are weaker than monsters and can be easily beaten by them (This doesn't mean that monsters are invincible either).
  • No quick grammar (U R going 2 die = NO!).
  • All posts must be a paragraph = at least five sentences.
  • You must stay in your human form when your either in school or when you, might, leave the demon realm.
  • Remember, we are all freshmen
  • Have some fun
~Character sheet~

Are you a Demon/Monster or a Human: (If you are a Demon/Monster, what type.)

Name:

Human Appearance:

Monster Appearance:

Bio:

Once some people begin to join then I'll post my own Character

Are you a Demon/Monster or a Human: Demon,a Witch

Name:Riza Rocecrant

Human Appearance:

Posted Image

Monster Appearance:

Bio:Riza is a happy and active witch. Always critizized by other Youkai for just being a witch,a being closer to humans in appearence. Riza lived and studied in the human world for a long time until earlier a few months ago she almost revealed herself as a witch by creating an explotion happen on a homecoming game by dropping her wand while saying a spell. Her parents have decided to finally get her into Youkai Academy to see if she can make any friends,and learn to control her powers as a witch as she interacts with other Youkai.

Accepted, I think I'll post my character now

Are you a Demon/Monster or a Human: Is actually a Demon, but he thinks he is a human and also has an aura of one too. (I mean Demon as in one of the most high ranking creatures of the underworld.)

Name: Alexander Silver Cross (But everyone calls him Alex.)

Human Appearance: http://static.deskto...igthumbnail.jpg

Monster Appearance: http://images.wikia....78/SpardaDT.jpg just without sword

Bio: Alex is an orphan, but this didn't bother or change his personality that much. Alex ended up joining Youkai academy after flunking his last. It's not that Alex wasn't smart enough, but it was because he found the work boring and just could not be bothered. Alex picked up a nice looking report card on the ground and descided to pass it off as his own. Alex then got a letter through the post saying that he had been accepted into Youkai academy that would guarantee him the adventure of a lifetime. He is a cheery person who is always seeking more out of life and truly hopes that he'll find it.

Well I'm gunna just start the Rp because I got bored of waiting for other people, so let's get started. BTW, sign ups are not closed, if you want to join then follow the rules above and you can :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alex was on the school bus with his headphones stuck on his head. (School, it's such a boring place.) Alex lowered his headphones to around his neck. "Is this your first time at Youkai academy young man?" The bus driver asked with a slightly evil smile. "Yeah, but I'm sure it's a school like any other, boring." "Oh trust me, Youkai academy is far from boring. Infact, you could say that the place is... monstrous." The bus driver said laughing quietly to himself as the bus entered a dark tunnel, Alex sighed. (Creepy bus driver that over exagerates... nice.) Alex sat back in his seat. "I'm the only one on the bus, I guess I'm the only one from my area that attends this school." Alex sighed again, but smiled confidantly. "I hope this school is different and I get to know some new people."

Riza stepped upfront and stared at the school. She smiled. "Hello Youkai Academy."Riza says as she started to walk around and headed towards the dorm area. She smiled and looked around. "Wow,this place is huge,and much better than the schools back at the human world."Riza says smiling as she walked around. She then took out a piece of paper and stared at it as it had a number. "My dorm number is 358. After I get there I should get to my first class. Onward!~"Riza says as she ran off down the hall.

Alex was looking out the window, when the scenary changed. "What?" The bus then stopped and the door oppened. "This is your stop." Alex grinned. "It's about time." Alex stood up, grabbed his bag and made his way to the front of the bus. "Thanks for the ride." "Good luck at Youkai academy, human." Alex didn't hear a word the bus driver said because he had his headphones on, he got off the bus and it drove back through the tunnel it came through. "What a wierd guy." Alex then saw a forest infront of him and a building on the other side of it. "Well..." Alex smiled with confidence. "... time to get too class." Alex then entered the forest and began to make his way to the academy.

Riza got to her dorm and saw how dull it was. "Well this needs to be fixed."Riza says. She then started to move her arms. "Mutatio mutatione,transformare transformare. Go!"Riza says as she snapped her fingers and the room started to change. The white floor became purple tiles,the white walls became color Lavander with purple cat desighns on it. The bed changed a little bit bigger and softer as it had lavander,purple and yellow bedsheets and pillows with cat desighns. The lightbulb became a nice roof lamp color pruple. Rize smirked. "Purrrfect."Riza says. She then saw the hour. "Gotta get going~"Riza says as she ran off to the forest towards teh academy.

Alex had been walking for a while and found himself in a sort of graveyard. "Well this place sure is cheery." Alex said sarcasticly, he then sat down with his back to a tree and got a book out of his bag. "Well, I'm not running late for school or anything, so there's no biggy in stopping here for a while." Alex then began to read his book while listening to music through his headphones. "Ha ha ha, this is a good book."

Riza walked through teh woods. "This place is so big."Riza says as she walked around. Many witches would usually have a wand. But Riza had difficulties witch wands. So she easily wields her magic with her hands and some other witch artifacts depending on the spell. She is also kind of cat like,part of her father,who was a cat Anthro. Riza walked around and smiled and looked around. "The school is...over there!~"Riza says as she ran off.

Alex had been reading his book for a while and had soon become bored. "Alright, time to get going." Alex closed his book and put it back in his bag, he then got up and slung his bag over one shoulder. "Ok, now the academy should be over that way." Alex then began walking through the forest towards the academy. "I'm having a funny feeling about this school, for some reason I think it's going to be...." Alex smiled. "... An absolute blast of fun."

Are you a Demon/Monster or a Human: Demon.

Name: Taylor White Fang

Human Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-d2oyEXmmXS8/Ta8ZTYOoutI/AAAAAAAAB54/lSGEGibYtdw/s1600/anime_girl_fav0002.jpg

Monster Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/H/HE/HEX/Hexximist/1154150347_zdemonwolf.jpg

Bio: She doesn't know she is one but she has the aura of a human still. She didn't know her father was a werewolf and her mother was a witch.

accepted

Alex arrived at the academy and entered the building. "Wow, there's a load of different type of people here." Alex saw how everyone was sort of in there own respective groups, he then shrugged and smiled. "Meh, I'll find my own group of friends sooner or later." Alex then walked to his class. "Alright, this is me, room 122." Alex walked in to find a class of people who are around the same age as him. "Ok, gotta leave a good impression for everyone so I'll just be myself." Alex said with yet another smile, he then sat down at the back of the class next to the window. "Ahhh, this is nice." Alex said cheerfully as he seemed chilled and put his head back.

Riza saw the academy. "Wow,it's so big."Riza says. She then smirked cat like. "Time to show that witches are strong demons too."Riza says. she then walked around the hallways and found her classroom. "This is it."Riza says as she smiled. She then spun around. "Let's go!"Riza says when she accidentaly activated a spell and a couple of cold buckets of water appeared and were dropped on some students. Riza quickly git in her classroom to make sure she wasn't a witness. She smiled and took a seat right next to the window.

Taylor looked at her watch and saw she was almost late. "Great! I'm almost late!" Taylor said and she finally arrived at the academy. She then saw that it was huge. "Whoa." Taylor said in amazement. Taylor then saw a couple of people staring at her. But they then looked away when she noticed. Taylor then got her confidence up and walked into the huge building. Taylor then took out a paper which had her class number. "Hm... Room 122..." Taylor said and looked around. Taylor then saw the room. "There it is." Taylor said and walked into the room. Taylor then saw an open seat that was in front of a boy. Taylor then walked over to the desk. "Mind if I sit here?" Taylor asked the boy.

Alex looked up at the girl, lowering his headphones. "You wanna sit there? Sure, I'm not stopping you." The girl then sat down in the seat infront of Alex. (Well now, seems I'm getting to know new people already.) Alex then poked the girl in the back and she turned to him. "My name's Alexander Silver Cross, but you can call me Alex. It's nice to meet ya." Alex held his hand out with a smile. "What's your name?"

Taylor smiled and grabbed the hand in front of her. "I'm Taylor White Fang. Nice to meet you Alex." Taylor said with a smile. Taylor then let go of Alex's hand. "So, Alex. What do you think of the school so far? Because I didn't see all of it yet." Taylor said.

Alex looked at Taylor as she asked him about the school. "Well, it's good so far, but I guess I have yet to see if this place is exciting as I hear it is." Alex said with a grin on his face. (There's something different about this girl... saying that, there's something different about everyone.) Alex then noticed that the teacher had come in. "Settle down class." Everyone took there seat and Alex noticed there was a girl wearing some sort of witches outfit. (That's kind of wierd.) Alex sighed but then smiled. (Oh well, things are begining to get exciting.) The teacher then talked to the entire class. "Now, I'm sure you all know that this is an academy for monsters and we happily welcome you all." Alex smiled with his eyes closed as his head rocked back and forth. (Yeah, there's nothing like the begining of the year at an academy for...) Alex's eyes shot open surprised as the smile dropped from his face. (An academy... for monsters? This is...) Alex gulped and slowly licked his lips. (This is...) A smile seemed to appear on Alex's face. (This is... SO COOL!!!)

Taylor's eyes widened. "(A...A-academy f-for monster's?)" Taylor thought. "(This has to be a joke.)" Taylor thought. "(Well...I guess being in a school with monster's...W-won't be so bad...)" Taylor thought. Taylor was actually scared for life. But deep inside. She was happy to be here. Actually. She was kinda happy right now. Taylor then felt her self smile. "(Yeah. Maybe being at this school won't be so bad.)" Taylor thought with a smile.

Riza smiled as she heard the teacher announce that this was a school for monsters and threw her fist into the air. "Yahoo!This is gonna be awesome!"Riza says. She was sitting behind a boy. She then poked his shoulder and looked at him. "Isn't this great?An academy full of monsters like you and me and everyone. No humans to lower our powers back on. Riza then couldn't help it and snapped her fingers and confetti fell around teh classroom out of nowhere. "Miss.Riza please reffer to keep your powers out of class please."The teacher says as she was covered in confetti. "Sorry."Riza says with her cat liek smile.

Taylor then shook the confetti off of her and laughed quietly when she saw the teacher covered in confetti too. "(Wait. Riza said something about everyone being monsters here. But. I'm not a monster.)" Taylor thought. But then Taylor had another thought on her mind. What if she WAS a monster. But never knew about it... "(No... It can't be true.)" Taylor thought.

The teacher smiled. "Allright everyone,I know you're excited for a new year. But before anything. Let's disscuss of the three main rules shall we? Rule number one;Everyone must stay in your human disguises at all times,no revealing your true forms unless nessesary~ Rule number 2;No going to the human world or youkai world on your own. The only way out if by the bus and that would be in summer break,spring break or any fieldtrip that requiers to go outside of the Academy grounds. And 3;All humans found in the Academy grounds will be killed in sight~"The teacher says. Riza smiles. "Those rules are easy to follow. Am I right?"Riza says asking the boy infront of her.

Alex looked at the girl who was sitting behind him. "Yeah, that should be pretty easy to follow." But Alex was already becoming nervous. (I think I missed that part, did they just say that any human found on campus will be killed on sight?) Alex gulped and began to think. (Ok, calm down, so what if your in a school full of monsters and that there's no way out, that doesn't mean I can't have fun.) Alex smiled confidently. (As long as I keep my real identity a secret, then there is nothing to worry about.) Alex became calm and was now ready to face anything that came his way.

Riza stared at the teacher. The teacher smiled. "Allright everyone. Those are the three most important rules,teh rest you should know. No fighting,respect your teachers,and so on. you all must belong to atleast one club,witch you will join next week when all of teh sighn ups are up and around. Now let's beguin class shall we?"The teacher asks as she returned her attention to the blackboard. Riza smiled. "This is gonna be great."Riza says.

Alex looked at the black board, but his mind was drifting away. (Let me get this straight, I signed up for an academt filled with terrifying monsters and they all have to stay in there human form?) Alex smiled. (Perfect! If everyone is in there human form, then there's no way that any one is going to know that I'm just a human.) Alex then heard the bell go off and the teacher looked surprised. "Oh, well you can go for break now, but be back here in fifteen minutes." Alex sighed, he then got his bag over one shoulder and left the class room. "So I gotta pick a club next week, I wonder what they have to fit my personality." Alex arrived outside and put his headphones on. "Nothing to do, I guess I can read my book." Alex then put his bag down, sat infront of a tree and took a book out from his bag. "I wish there was something better to do."

Riza walked out. She then walked away and looked around. "This place is huge."Riza says. Then she bumped into someone and she fell back. She shook her head and looked up to see some students staring down at her. "So you're the witch that entered this year."One of them says. Riza noded and stood up. "Yup."Riza says confidently. One of the students then grabbed the collar of her shirt. "Perfect,it's been a while since we've had witch bait."The student says. Riza growled. "Something tells me that you guys don't get along with witches."Riza says. She then did a high kick and kicked the student right on the face as she then ran off.