•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

• Please log in to reply
4570 replies to this topic

#41 superbanana

superbanana

You owe me $3

• 353 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:30 PM

Why is it that whenever we open a pack of bread, we always ignore the first one in the row? Is it because he's ugly? :(

It's because he has to much crust. Personally, I like the first piece.

#42 MarluXia777

MarluXia777
  • 459 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:36 AM

I think that Disney is evil

#43 kalnet

kalnet

~2016~

• 1,772 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 04:30 AM

Everyone has their own taste of Movies, Music, Video Games, etc.. So if you hate them so much as to spread your hatred to others, take it elsewhere.

#44 Lu Xun

Lu Xun

KH13's Brazilian Representant

• 3,422 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:11 PM

I think we all have problems.

If you say you don't have, you're probably lying.

But I guess it's not good to stay talking about them a lot, or for a long time.

Life is short, so we need to preserve the happy moments, and forget a bit the problems.

We have to resolve them somehow, of course.

But I think we can't be always talking about them.

It's better to try to resolve it then to spend time wondering how'd get into it.

Just my thoughts, bro.

#45 Sora's Baby

Sora's Baby

Babby

• 1,250 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:29 PM

I bleave in God! I speak my mind p.s. im a girl. I like a good old fun Debate. Woman kick boys butt in sport a lot.

#46 Slicer9875

Slicer9875
  • 431 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:10 PM

All smokers are murderers. The best smoker can still kill people through second hand smoke, affecting your life a lot. I know it isn't instant but I hate the fact that anyone other than myself can determine my life span. Also, I really don't like Sora right now. His "I'm so strong I can do anything" speech was seriously arrogant; he questioned Master Yen Sid who's obviously older and more experienced with the keyblade than him. Then, the rest of the time, he's so nice it's infuriating. I think Sora is actually quite weak. And 358/2 Days should have been released as a game, it could have been done as a short video or something.

#47 earth_angel

earth_angel
  • 538 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:20 AM

I'm tired of having to defend my religion. Muslims =/= terrorists.

#48 Demyx Xymed

Demyx Xymed

I Translate Spanish Sometimes.

• 58 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:01 AM

I believe that War is a necessary function of life that has become unnecessarily brutal. also, instead of going and fighting a war in another country, we should just challenge them to a round of Modern Warfare, winner takes all.

#49 Weedanort

Weedanort

"I reflected myself to death" - Weed 2018, in a pub

• 6,379 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:43 PM

I'm surprised that a lot of people don't like Midnight Club 2. I mean c'mon, it's a LOT BETTER than Need for Speed!

#50 Godot

Godot

hello i am godot

• 1,393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:00 PM

thought of some more~

though it's true that make-up can make girls look better, if you don't know how to use it correctly, then just don't bother. caking on make-up (especially eyeliner. especially especially especially eyeliner.) in random places will just make you look like shit.

school uniforms aren't bad. they can be really cute, and it takes away the stress of dress codes.

school in general isn't bad, and if you decide to slack off and not care, then you're just digging your own grave.

not all highly religious people are evil bigots who oppose everything that contradicts their views. (though it's technically a fact, not many people will acknowledge it).

#51 Sora's Baby

Sora's Baby

Babby

• 1,250 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:06 PM

People can be any1 they want too be~nayn

#52 earth_angel

earth_angel
  • 538 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:12 AM

The daily drama in the update section about who's top poster for the day is pathetic. It had to be said.

#53 Ivan

Ivan

The Doctor

• Banned
  • 488 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:49 PM

I really find it annoying when people say "so and so" should be a mod/admin. If Danne wanted them to be a mod/admin, they would be one already. :/

#54 Amon

Amon

I am the solution.

• 3,113 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:50 PM

I am extremely annoyed when people take things posted in random seriously. I'm also annoyed when people who have only been active forum participants for a month or two write in-depths guides on how the site works. And then there are the people who think that certain things on the internet are a contest.

#55 Cyber Shaman

Cyber Shaman
  • 932 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:30 PM

I hate everyone to tell you the truth

#56 Koko

Koko

i was born to meet you

• Banned
  • 3,077 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:11 PM

I don't care about your opinions and etc. If you're an asshole to me, I will be an asshole to you. If you're nice to me, I will be nice to you. You can have completely different views than I do, but as long as you're not a jerk about it, then I'll be happy to talk to you and even become your friend. Unpopular opinion because some people get pissed off when someone doesn't agree with them and starts bitching even if the other person was being polite and reasonable about it.

#57 Kaiso

Kaiso

nope

• Banned
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:42 PM

Black lipstick is really, really almost impossible to pull off successfully. Especially if you have like SUPER SUPER light skin. It just looks.... horrible. ;A ;

#58 Sora's Baby

Sora's Baby

Babby

• 1,250 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

I think trolling to much can be a bad thing.

#59 4Everbee

4Everbee

Idk

• Banned
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:37 AM

I think bullys should have their own school.

#60 Weedanort

Weedanort

"I reflected myself to death" - Weed 2018, in a pub

• 6,379 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:49 AM

Trolls should be locked up in a cell.