Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SHADOWPAIN

KHBbS Birth by Sleep volume 2?

109 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there will be a BBS V2?

• Yes, there is a gap of ten years between BBS and KH1. There is lot that could have happend in that time span
    • Maybe, I really don't know
    • No, all will be revealed toward the end of the Xenohort sage in KH3

I don't think Birth By sleep is gonna get a volume 2, but that's just me. I honestly think that Nomura will try to clear up what happend with Aqua in the world of Darkness in KH3 where everything is layed out on the table before the final battle. The same with Ven and Terra.

So yea, those are my two cents. I wanna hear from you guys. Why do you think that there might be a BBS V2? I would like it if you guys convinced me that BBS V2 is a "must" sequel.

I am with you. I don't think that their will be a BBS V2. I think they might clear up Ventus's and Terra's stories in KH3D. Because the trailor showed Xehanort so their is Terra, then it also had that Riku and Sora had to sleep to find the thing. yeah I forgot what the thing was. Sorry.

In my opinion, i see no point in making BBSV2 honestly. I mean sure we'll know about more about what Mickey, Aqua, and Riku did in the RoD. As well as know more about Apprentice Xehanort's past. but still, i had enough with the past. I just want Nomura to move forward with the KH games than keep telling us about the past. Just give me KH:DDD and KH3 and then move on from Xehanort.

I actually think the correct answer is "No," but of course I do agree a ton of stuff had to happen in between the 10 years. And it'd be neat to have a sort of BBSV2, but I'm not expecting it.

we already know what happened to aqua because of final mix and they've already ,made a preview for bbs v2 so why wouldn't they make something or stop creating something they've already made a preview for with out telling us?

I think there will be something between KH3D and KH3, especially with the whole '1 game a year' thing. Besides, Riku's absence hasn't been explained yet and Nomura said that he wanted something to sort of summarize the whole thing before 3 comes out for newcomers to the series (who haven't been there from the start and don't want to or can't play the PS2 games and stuff).

So I'm thinking: it'll star Riku from when he got the Keyblade ability thingy from Terra, until somewhere right before part 3. That way, the entire story is summarized for newcomers, but we get the story from a different perspective (Riku's) and it fills in the blanks and answers some of the questions we still have.

So yeah, that's my theory/hope.

I think it would be more useful if Nomura just released a trailler on the PSP or something like that for BBSV2 instead of releasing a whole new game.

well they want sales until kh3 is released and pretty much every game is a hit so it's one of square enix's aces .. the more kh the more moola

Here is my theory about Birth By Sleep Volume 2. In the secret ending of Birth By Sleep Final Mix, We saw Aqua fighting in the Realm of Darkness as well as scenes stretching through multiple games. My theory is that it will be a here/there kind of game. The game will be about Aqua in the Realm of Darkness and every now and then it will switch and show whats happening in the Realm of Light at this time. Since she's there up til after Kingdom Hearts II there is a good chance that this will be able to cover all the plotholes by making the game stretch out from Birth By Sleep to past Kingdom Hearts II

I'm not sure. Part of me thinks it's real, but the other part doesn't. I've noticed that after KH1, every main game had a side game that preceded it. KH2 had CoM, BBS had 358/2 Days, and DDD has Re:Coded preceding it. Maybe this'll be the side game that precedes KH3. Anyway, I think we just need to wait until DDD comes out to find out more.

BBS v2 just doesn't sound right.

How could you have a BBS without Terra and VENTUS?

I think they'll probably change the name. Knowing Nomura's famous way of naming games, it'll probably be called 12 Years/ Darkness 0.5, or something even more awkward :P