Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Video Sora96's GMV Contest of 2011!

Fixture for the Preliminary Finals: (Now including times!)

1st Preliminary Final: FurySpark V Stardustblade358 Friday Night AEST. Approx 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM AEST.

2nd Preliminary Final: khoathkeeper13 V AwersomeOne Saturday Afternoon or Night AEST. 1:00 PM - 11:00 PM AEST.

1st Preliminary Final: FurySpark V Stardustblade358 Friday Night AEST. Approx 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM AEST.

2nd Preliminary Final: khoathkeeper13 V AwersomeOne Saturday Afternoon or Night AEST. 1:00 PM - 11:00 PM AEST.

umm may i ask is this the last round like after this round is it over or the winners of these rounds go head to head ?

FurySpark has defeated Stardustblade358 in the first Preliminary Final. FurySpark is through to the Grand Finale!

Crap I completely forgot about this ._. well for the next three hours I need to finish up this 3 page report... that I'm just now starting on -_-' and e-mail it and then I can stay up all night and finish the last third of the video and upload it~ oi... too much work this week

T__T' can't believe i lost, wish i would have been able to make a new amv, o well congrats khoathkeeper13.

Although i lost i just wanted to post the last kh vid in my archives (If its okay with everyone) enjoy http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

[media='']http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzoYVzp2Lq8[/media]

I'm rendering it now, sorry it took longer than I thought =_= done!

[media='']http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYig6kEqWtw[/media]

Thanks khoathkeeper13. I'll judge the Grand Finale shortly.

Best of luck to the both of you.

khoathkeeper, you will receive your *like* as soon as I can give it to you. I've currently reached my quota for today. So ASAP I'll *like* it.

This has been the hardest decision yet. And now I apologize but this must result in the first ever draw!

I'm sorry but you'll both have to enter another video. You can either use a video you've already made or make one. It's completely up to you.

My suggestion is you use your very best video or if you think you can make one better, make one better.

Again I am sorry, but I could not choose a winner out of these two videos.